Lets....talk...adderall...

MrHan

Re: Lets....talk...adderall...

Postby MrHan » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:33 pm

sanibella wrote:
MrHan wrote:
whacka wrote: I bet you are a lot of fun to be around irl

+1

Ouch. That's painful coming from the guy who has changed his avatar to two different pictures of Korean girls in the past hour.

ETA: that's to Han, not whacka. Not equating Korean women with weird blue objects slash moles or anything

I'll just be the bigger man and just go with it.

sanibella

Post removed

Postby sanibella » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:34 pm

Post removed
Last edited by sanibella on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

MrHan

Postby MrHan » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:36 pm

As if I haven't realized by now..

sanibella

Post removed

Postby sanibella » Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:46 pm

Post removed
Last edited by sanibella on Wed Jan 20, 2016 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kylemolodets

Postby kylemolodets » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:25 am

sanibella wrote:
MrHan wrote:
whacka wrote: I bet you are a lot of fun to be around irl

+1

Ouch. That's painful coming from the guy who has changed his avatar to two different pictures of Korean girls in the past hour.

ETA: that's to Han, not whacka. Not equating Korean women with weird blue objects slash moles or anything

possssssssssibly diglett?

yangwenli

Postby yangwenli » Mon Jun 22, 2015 2:23 pm

I guess the window for serious replies has passed. NCH gave one approach to stimulant use for ADHD folks and I just want to share another side. I actually find it unhelpful to only take medicine for prep-tests and so on. Stimulant medications, especially Adderall, give you a "rush" that I've only really found distracting and bad for my overall performance. I take Vyvanse every day (lower dose spread over the day) and it really helps. Remember, stimulants are a big part of our ADHD treatment but not the only one. I find that stimulants give me the push I need to get going on stuff and the nudge I need to stay on track. Getting a super-focused high might be helpful, it might not be, but try to keep everything in perspective. When you're finally working you'll want to be able to manage your ADHD day in, day out, not just on test day. Not passing judgment on anybody's coping strategies but I don't want ADHD readers to come away from this thread thinking they necessarily have to fiddle with their medication regiment for optimal performance. Some people might find that helpful, but I don't.

NonTrat

Postby NonTrat » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:25 am

There has to be some underline advantages...

Those video-game tournaments where they win 100K, recently stated they would start drug-testing for this drug.

I wouldn't use adderall though, I would consider Vyvance...it don't believe it is so intense...
Last edited by NonTrat on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

whacka

Post removed.

Postby whacka » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:26 am

Post removed.
Last edited by whacka on Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NonTrat

Postby NonTrat » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:34 am

whacka wrote:
NonTrat wrote:There has to be some underline advantages...

Those video-game tournaments where they win 100K, recently stated they would start drug-testing for this drug.

If video games utilized the same skills as the LSAT I wouldn't be here in the first place

At the very least, it may help with focus and concentration..

GospelLeague

Postby GospelLeague » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:53 pm

I just wanna ask.... what proportion of the high scores use adderall on the test day?

bigv

Postby bigv » Wed Aug 05, 2015 1:10 am

GospelLeague wrote:I just wanna ask.... what proportion of the high scores use adderall on the test day?

You can't handle the truth :wink:

scalawag

Postby scalawag » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:54 pm

MrHan wrote:
sanibella wrote:Starting out your legal career with an illegal act? Cool, bro. Auspicious beginning.

Or you know, you could actually study instead of accepting such desperation that you're willing to break the law and potentially harm your body for a point on the LSAT.

How are you so sure that I'm 'willing to break the law'? You're just assuming at this point that I'm not prescribed and I obtain it ILLEGALLY from another dude on the block. I don't need to explain myself but the point is I get it legally and I just never really took it because it makes me think a lot.
But that's besides the point. Your tone just sounds aggressive and rude, I'm sorry...no need to start a flame war. I was simply asking the TLS community about their experiences and thoughts on Adderall. I'm not harming or putting anyone in danger for crying out loud.

I guess I could see the point that Adderall is a drug and it enhances someone's mental state. Okay, I get it. You feel that you're getting 'cheated' out and others have an 'advantage' over you. But if the test makers absolutely wanted to make sure to ban performance drugs like Adderall they'd impose strict requirements, maybe a drug test or something? ANYWAYS, here...have a Snickers. I think you need one, 'bro'.

Snickers is for douche bag queers.

mod edit: user is taking a timeout for inappropriate language.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”