LSAT Superprep II Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
Fred Norris

Bronze

LSAT Superprep II

Post by Fred Norris » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:19 pm

Which unreleased Preptest is in there?

appind

Gold

Re: LSAT Superprep II

Post by appind » Sun Jun 14, 2015 6:54 pm

Fred Norris wrote:Which unreleased Preptest is in there?
interested as well. but the book doesn't seem available now.

PoopNpants

Silver

Post by PoopNpants » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:02 pm

Yeah what happened to it? I can;t find it online either

Fred Norris

Bronze

Post by Fred Norris » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:54 pm

Its on back order, but it was available a few months back. Shortly thereafter, it became unavailable.

Jeffort

Gold

Post by Jeffort » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:06 pm

PoopNpants wrote:Yeah what happened to it? I can;t find it online either
LSAC is behind their planned/scheduled date to have it ready and available for sale. Probably a delay with getting the first batch of the first edition printed or something. Amazon has it listed but as unavailable at this time. The current Amazon listing now shows publication date is July 1, 2015 but about a month ago the Amazon listing let you place an order and listed publication date as April 27th 2015. I placed an order for it when Amazon first listed it and it just said 'out of stock, waiting for more' but received an email from Amazon cancelling my order about a week ago that gave me the option to get emailed when the book becomes available.

I'm just as curious as you guys are to find out and see which previously undisclosed LSAT it contains and to see its individual test questions/LG's/etc.

Looks like it'll probably be at least 2-3 or more weeks until 'hot off the presses' copies are actually available for sale so we can get our dirty little hands on a copy and take a look inside. :x

PoopNpants

Silver

Post by PoopNpants » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:21 am

Jeffort wrote:
PoopNpants wrote:Yeah what happened to it? I can;t find it online either
LSAC is behind their planned/scheduled date to have it ready and available for sale. Probably a delay with getting the first batch of the first edition printed or something. Amazon has it listed but as unavailable at this time. The current Amazon listing now shows publication date is July 1, 2015 but about a month ago the Amazon listing let you place an order and listed publication date as April 27th 2015. I placed an order for it when Amazon first listed it and it just said 'out of stock, waiting for more' but received an email from Amazon cancelling my order about a week ago that gave me the option to get emailed when the book becomes available.

I'm just as curious as you guys are to find out and see which previously undisclosed LSAT it contains and to see its individual test questions/LG's/etc.

Looks like it'll probably be at least 2-3 or more weeks until 'hot off the presses' copies are actually available for sale so we can get our dirty little hands on a copy and take a look inside. :x
As long as I can get it by like Aug/Sept I'll be good :D

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”