Need advice on LG materials

lawfullyhopeful

Need advice on LG materials

Postby lawfullyhopeful » Sun Jun 14, 2015 12:59 pm

Hi everyone. I'm retaking the LSAT in October and am currently at the reading phase. I finished relearning the fundamentals of LR after reading the Manhattan guide and I'm moving on to LG now. After a BP course, the Trainer, the BP LG book, and the LG bible along with 7sage video explanations, I usually got 0-1 wrong on the LG section. Since I haven't studied in a few months, I felt like I needed a refresher and started looking over the BP LG book which I found to be very helpful and easy to follow the first time around. However, it's frustrating because I already did all the problems in the book and would need to reprint each individual game to go through it.

I was wondering if anyone had advice on what I should do to get back into LG again. Should I just read through the materials I already have and start drilling again after I'm done with each game type or buy a new set of materials? I haven't tried the Manhattan LG guide yet and up to this point, haven't bought the 7sage course. Even though the LG section is my best section, I'm freaking out because it's the one I did the worst on during the real exam and basically the reason why I'm retaking (I took the December 2014 LSAT and the rug game threw me for a loop :oops: ). Any advice would be really appreciated!

Rigo

Re: Need advice on LG materials

Postby Rigo » Sun Jun 14, 2015 1:27 pm

I would get Cambridge LG books and just drill every game in conjunction with 7Sage explanations. If you need to re-learn basics, glance over LG Bible.

lawfullyhopeful

Re: Need advice on LG materials

Postby lawfullyhopeful » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:15 am

Alright I'm going to give this a try. Thank you!!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”