Just finished the LSAT...

Topszn

Just finished the LSAT...

Postby Topszn » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:01 am

So I just came out of the June LSAT (taken in England, hence why I've finished now - we start at 9am not 1pm). It was okay, I guess..?

I think I under performed. Prep scores were 168-170 and I don't think I've got higher than 166, although to be honest I have no way of telling. i was aiming for Stanford but guess that's just gone up in smoke, not that it wasn't a long shot for an English 168 scorer anyway I guess (I literally am guessing, I actually have no idea...).

Good luck to everyone else taking today - id love to discuss the questions, especially a peculiar LG, but we got told not too so silence is observed.

FloridaCoastalorbust

Re: Just finished the LSAT...

Postby FloridaCoastalorbust » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:07 am

Stanford takes people with multiple LSAT scores. Seems like you didn't bomb it. Definitely do not cancel.

Topszn

Postby Topszn » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:11 am

The prospect of taking again - well, the prospect of more studying, after 10 weeks of relative hell - isn't exactly a relief but guess I'll see what the score is and decide then :roll:

TheProdigal

Postby TheProdigal » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:14 am

Topszn wrote:...the prospect of more studying, after 10 weeks of relative hell...

Law school sounds perfect for you.

Topszn

Postby Topszn » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:16 am

TheProdigal wrote:
Topszn wrote:...the prospect of more studying, after 10 weeks of relative hell...

I won't have to do law school at the same time as a full time job, a part time evening job and moving house though, smart ass.

nlee10

Postby nlee10 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:42 am

Topszn wrote:
TheProdigal wrote:

I won't have to do law school at the same time as a full time job, a part time evening job and moving house though, smart ass.

Regardless of your situation, 10 weeks isn't a lot compared to most people on here buddy.

Topszn

Postby Topszn » Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:11 am

nlee10 wrote:
Topszn wrote:
TheProdigal wrote:

Regardless of your situation, 10 weeks isn't a lot compared to most people on here buddy.

I understand that, I'm not saying I did the most or the best, I just said I don't fancy the prospect of doing all of the same stuff again, why are you so sensitive?

Op_Diom

Postby Op_Diom » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Give it a day or two before you jump to any hasty conclusions. I bet you will feel better about it in 24 hours.

lsatkillah

Postby lsatkillah » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:22 pm

Op_Diom wrote:Give it a day or two before you jump to any hasty conclusions. I bet you will feel better about it in 24 hours.

smart words. the thoughts immediately post take are overwhelming bc you've put all this work into something that has just ended.

OP some people are just salty about LSAT prep and probably don't think they did well yesterday

msp8

Postby msp8 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:54 pm

Last edited by msp8 on Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RunnerRunner

Postby RunnerRunner » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:09 pm

OP: don't jump to conclusions, plenty of people come out of the test thinking they did worse than they actually did. My first impression walking out of the test center was that I probably hit 2 - 3 points below my average. 24 hours removed from the stress of test day I thought I probably hit my average on the nose. When I got my score I saw I had exceeded my average. I also once read about someone who considered cancelling their score, only to eventually find out they hit 180.

TLDR: feeling like you under-performed doesn't mean you did, try not to stress!!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”