The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

drtamale
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Post removed...

Postby drtamale » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by drtamale on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
GiveMeGrayIcons
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby GiveMeGrayIcons » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 pm

drtamale wrote:
placeholder wrote:
drtamale wrote:
placeholder wrote:
drtamale wrote:
placeholder wrote:what is your work when lsat score release date becomes somethign announced on a conference call? does Las Vegas place bets on release dates?



Wasn't a work call

i'm really confused. So this wasn't a work call but you were talking to people you dont know that well? So someone ccalled someone persumably they know which decided to make it a conference call when its not work related so strangers can listen in?



There was a reason for the call. It was scheduled. My current work has nothing to do with law.

So a scheduled call that wasn't work related needed to become a conference call even though you dont know them and (I stress) their info wasn't work related.

So i get a scheduled call that wasn't work related and I;m talking to this dude, and I go hey Drtamale you wanna listen to this stranger who has nothing to say about work


the info is very much related to their work. two people wanted to talk to me apparently. i did not know if was going to a conference call until it happened.



wait......they contacted you???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:19 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
doublehoohopeful
Posts: 1050
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 6:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby doublehoohopeful » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:20 pm

GiveMeGrayIcons wrote:
drtamale wrote:
placeholder wrote:
drtamale wrote:
placeholder wrote:
drtamale wrote:
placeholder wrote:what is your work when lsat score release date becomes somethign announced on a conference call? does Las Vegas place bets on release dates?



Wasn't a work call

i'm really confused. So this wasn't a work call but you were talking to people you dont know that well? So someone ccalled someone persumably they know which decided to make it a conference call when its not work related so strangers can listen in?



There was a reason for the call. It was scheduled. My current work has nothing to do with law.

So a scheduled call that wasn't work related needed to become a conference call even though you dont know them and (I stress) their info wasn't work related.

So i get a scheduled call that wasn't work related and I;m talking to this dude, and I go hey Drtamale you wanna listen to this stranger who has nothing to say about work


the info is very much related to their work. two people wanted to talk to me apparently. i did not know if was going to a conference call until it happened.



wait......they contacted you???? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


Were these your sources? http://www.eonline.com/eol_images/Entire_Site/2013923/rs_560x415-131023193814-560-plaza-pratt-macklin-Snakehole.ls.102313.jpg

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:20 pm

Thanks Obama

User avatar
TexasENG
Posts: 677
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby TexasENG » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:21 pm

I don't think they've released scores on a Wednesday in t he last ten years fwiw

drtamale
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Post removed...

Postby drtamale » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:21 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by drtamale on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:21 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

stressball2015
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2015 4:56 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby stressball2015 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:23 pm

basedvulpes wrote:Holy crap where did all these lurkers come from


You all were enough entertainment before to keep us sane. However, with every second passing, all of your freak out sessions aren't enough for us anymore. Even lurkers can only lurk for so long before losing our shit and making a post.

User avatar
benwyatt
Posts: 5913
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post removed.

Postby benwyatt » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by benwyatt on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cub1014
Posts: 345
Joined: Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:30 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cub1014 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:23 pm

Just food for thought, since 2004, there has never been a June LSAT that has taken more than 23 days to release.

User avatar
benwyatt
Posts: 5913
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post removed.

Postby benwyatt » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by benwyatt on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

pace03 wrote:Was gone a few hours. We're still in the midst of the Grayt Depression, I see.

User avatar
Generally
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Post removed.

Postby Generally » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3066
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

pace03 wrote:Was gone a few hours. We're still in the midst of the Grayt Depression, I see.

User avatar
placeholder
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby placeholder » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:25 pm

i actually think hes right that it's not today but i just want to know the story.

I guess other people were talking in a conference call and happen talk about lsat release date while he was in there. Even though it wasn't work related and he didnt know them personally, he was in there bc someone he did know told him to come in bc they knew he took the lsat.

Like besides law firms people dont talk about lsat as often or come up as often, and during a conference call which was not work related some how a topic like the lsat came up. I dont know im trying to imagine the scenario
Last edited by placeholder on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
EnderWiggin
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby EnderWiggin » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Just food for thought, all this food is crap

User avatar
benwyatt
Posts: 5913
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post removed.

Postby benwyatt » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by benwyatt on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Generally
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Post removed.

Postby Generally » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:26 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
lurker180
Posts: 6
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:57 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby lurker180 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:27 pm

cub1014 wrote:Just food for thought, since 2004, there has never been a June LSAT that has taken more than 23 days to release.


Exceptional observation. The past few June LSAT's have also been released 6 non-business days prior to the purported LSAC release. Thus, today should be the day.

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:27 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Petrichor
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:51 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Petrichor » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:27 pm

TexasENG wrote:I don't think they've released scores on a Wednesday in t he last ten years fwiw


3 since 2011 according to powerscore but none in 2014
Last edited by Petrichor on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
benwyatt
Posts: 5913
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post removed.

Postby benwyatt » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:28 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by benwyatt on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests