The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

User avatar
jumbo2016
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbo2016 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Oskosh wrote:
jumbo2016 wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


June is not the biggest test. October is the most popular date. June is still considered "early" for applying the following fall

But June and October are the biggest ones, right? Admittedly, I took the December test, but in retrospect, it doesn't make much sense...


I can't find the link but I'm pretty sure I read on some powerscore blog that the June administration is the second least popular, after February. So it goes October, December, June, February.

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm

shump92 wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
shump92 wrote:does my earlier theory have more ground now? Or are the regulars to this thread sticking to "tomorrow" again?


What was your theory? Were you the one with the leap second theory because I liked that theory


I showed that basically every year the LSAT has been posting the scores 2 business days before the official deadline, which would be Thursday for this year.


That's not a bad theory either

I approve

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch
Posts: 5006
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:26 pm

jumbo2016 wrote:I can't find the link but I'm pretty sure I read on some powerscore blog that the June administration is the second least popular, after February. So it goes October, December, June, February.


http://www.lsac.org/lsacresources/data/ ... ministered

ICYMI, you're right

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch
Posts: 5006
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:27 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:27 pm

buttasaurusflex wrote:
Oskosh wrote:
buttasaurusflex wrote:Oskosh

Read Stoner. It's fantastic.

Did you register just to tell me this?!

#winning



I absolutely did.

I will act on your recommendation then, sir.

User avatar
JaimeD15
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby JaimeD15 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:28 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:
jumbo2016 wrote:Each time I look at the still green boxes I feel sort of like I did when I was single and my crush hadn't texted me back. Totally heartlessly left out in the cold. Thanks LSAC.


This is too real.


This is my life everyday.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:28 pm

jumbo2016 wrote:
Oskosh wrote:
jumbo2016 wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


June is not the biggest test. October is the most popular date. June is still considered "early" for applying the following fall

But June and October are the biggest ones, right? Admittedly, I took the December test, but in retrospect, it doesn't make much sense...


I can't find the link but I'm pretty sure I read on some powerscore blog that the June administration is the second least popular, after February. So it goes October, December, June, February.

Interesting. So I chose the wrong time to take the test. Damnit.

User avatar
Generally
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Post removed.

Postby Generally » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:29 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
placeholder
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby placeholder » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:29 pm

oldercoldervoice wrote:
shump92 wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
shump92 wrote:does my earlier theory have more ground now? Or are the regulars to this thread sticking to "tomorrow" again?


What was your theory? Were you the one with the leap second theory because I liked that theory


I showed that basically every year the LSAT has been posting the scores 2 business days before the official deadline, which would be Thursday for this year.


That's not a bad theory either

I approve

yeah im going with our new prophet. First benwyatt with false scripture was blasted. our 2nd,colderoldervoice, cast aside and was last seen praying to nate silver idol. Now a new messiah has arrived. Shump92 will lead us to the promise land

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:29 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:29 pm

USA USA USA USA USA!!!

User avatar
shump92
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby shump92 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:29 pm

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 pm

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
BirdLawExpert wrote:
*first German woman

Wambach missed one earlier in the tournament.


Yeah. Left that out. Danke!



Quit it with that Natzi speak.

We didn't win World War II for nothin'

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:30 pm

shump92 wrote:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!

what is a gol?

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:31 pm

Relax.

User avatar
shump92
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby shump92 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 pm

cdotson2 wrote:
shump92 wrote:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!

what is a gol?


"Goal" in Spanish because latino announcers have so much more enthusiasm.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 pm

I follow only Spivey. @MikeSpivey, share your wisdom with us.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:32 pm

shump92 wrote:
cdotson2 wrote:
shump92 wrote:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!

what is a gol?


"Goal" in Spanish because latino announcers have so much more enthusiasm.

He better damn know what a "gol" is if he wants to write a diversity statement about being Hispanic.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:33 pm

Oskosh wrote:Relax.



DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THREAD IT IS THAT YOU'RE POSTING THAT ON

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:33 pm

shump92 wrote:
cdotson2 wrote:
shump92 wrote:GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLL!!!!!

what is a gol?


"Goal" in Spanish because latino announcers have so much more enthusiasm.

I'll allow it.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:33 pm

ruizdaw wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Relax.



DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THREAD IT IS THAT YOU'RE POSTING THAT ON

I mean relax about the world cup, not about the LSAT.

Riversend
Posts: 76
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:31 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Riversend » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:34 pm

.
Last edited by Riversend on Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bigv, Bing [Bot], dontsaywhatyoumean, Greenteachurro, Lawl_Schoolz and 11 guests