The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

whacka wrote:
basedvulpes wrote:Which should I read first?

Image


physical books? What year is this?

I don't think I'll ever abandon physical books. I prefer them to any ereader there is.

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 pm

kartal wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


That is exception because the people need their scores from the Dec test ASAP as the month of January is the critical application window.

They will not do this on 4th of July instead of watching fireworks.


How many times do we have to tell you you're wrong before you stop making categorical statements

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:
Oskosh wrote:
kartal wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


That is exception because the people need their scores from the Dec test ASAP as the month of January is the critical application window.

They will not do this on 4th of July instead of watching fireworks.

130


Generous.

That flawed logic in his argument doe.

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AbbeyS
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby AbbeyS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:18 pm

kartal wrote:
pace03 wrote:Kind of amazing how Kartal keeps saying things super confidently only to be proven wrong immediately every time.


Hey, at least I brought some dynamic into the forum and the folks started talking about LSAT instead of bullshitting!


We talk about the LSAT when we wanna talk about the LSAT but being confrontational & aggressive about it isn't the best method to getting the crowd on your side lol

User avatar
jumbo2016
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbo2016 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


June is not the biggest test. October is the most popular date. June is still considered "early" for applying the following fall

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

Well, since I have been remiss the last couple of days, and since I have actually INTENDED on doing this, I am going to chill the remaining Sierra Nevada Beer Camp Across America beers that I have. I intend to drink them tomorrow.

User avatar
kartal
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby kartal » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:19 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:
kartal wrote:
pace03 wrote:Kind of amazing how Kartal keeps saying things super confidently only to be proven wrong immediately every time.


Hey, at least I brought some dynamic into the forum and the folks started talking about LSAT instead of bullshitting!


Let's get back to that, that was fun.


What's everyone's favorite soda pop?


LSAT

User avatar
buttasaurusflex
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby buttasaurusflex » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Oskosh

Read Stoner. It's fantastic.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm

jumbo2016 wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


June is not the biggest test. October is the most popular date. June is still considered "early" for applying the following fall

But June and October are the biggest ones, right? Admittedly, I took the December test, but in retrospect, it doesn't make much sense...

User avatar
shump92
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby shump92 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm

does my earlier theory have more ground now? Or are the regulars to this thread sticking to "tomorrow" again?

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:20 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 pm

buttasaurusflex wrote:Oskosh

Read Stoner. It's fantastic.

Did you register just to tell me this?!

#winning

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:21 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm

shump92 wrote:does my earlier theory have more ground now? Or are the regulars to this thread sticking to "tomorrow" again?

We are sticking to tomorrow. If you think you can persuade us with cogent argumentation, you are sadly mistaken. We abandoned reason 100 pages ago.

User avatar
jumbo2016
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbo2016 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm

Each time I look at the still green boxes I feel sort of like I did when I was single and my crush hadn't texted me back. Totally heartlessly left out in the cold. Thanks LSAC.

Image

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm

kartal wrote:
pace03 wrote:Kind of amazing how Kartal keeps saying things super confidently only to be proven wrong immediately every time.


Hey, at least I brought some dynamic into the forum and the folks started talking about LSAT instead of bullshitting!




Image

IS THAT NOT WHY WE'RE HERE

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:22 pm

shump92 wrote:does my earlier theory have more ground now? Or are the regulars to this thread sticking to "tomorrow" again?


What was your theory? Were you the one with the leap second theory because I liked that theory

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:23 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
whacka
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby whacka » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by whacka on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch
Posts: 5012
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
shump92
Posts: 467
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:04 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby shump92 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 pm

oldercoldervoice wrote:
shump92 wrote:does my earlier theory have more ground now? Or are the regulars to this thread sticking to "tomorrow" again?


What was your theory? Were you the one with the leap second theory because I liked that theory


I showed that basically every year the LSAT has been posting the scores 2 business days before the official deadline, which would be Thursday for this year.

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:24 pm

Oskosh wrote:
jumbo2016 wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


June is not the biggest test. October is the most popular date. June is still considered "early" for applying the following fall

But June and October are the biggest ones, right? Admittedly, I took the December test, but in retrospect, it doesn't make much sense...


http://www.lsac.org/lsacresources/data/ ... ministered

Just eyeballing it, looks like October > December > June > February

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
buttasaurusflex
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby buttasaurusflex » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:25 pm

Oskosh wrote:
buttasaurusflex wrote:Oskosh

Read Stoner. It's fantastic.

Did you register just to tell me this?!

#winning



I absolutely did.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests