The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:09 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby nlee10 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:09 pm

kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:10 pm

kartal wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.


Yeah this is just complete bullshit. You can literally just look at the February waiters' thread and see they didn't start releasing until like 9 pm. They've released on weekends before and they've released on public holidays before. Idk if you're misguided or just making shit up but you're wrong either way.


Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.


Someone on this thread said their last LSAT was released on New Years' Day and I was taking them at their word but the reported release dates don't confirm this so idk ask whoever that was

Also ????????? This graph says you're full of shit about June being the biggest test:

Image

ETA: thought the Dec LSAT in question was sooner than this year but yeah this past one was released on NYD

User avatar
MikeSpivey
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby MikeSpivey » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:12 pm

October/Sept is the biggest test

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:12 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
BasilHallward
Posts: 424
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BasilHallward » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:12 pm

My December '14 LSAT was also released on New Year's Day.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Are we fighting again??

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:13 pm

BasilHallward wrote:My December '14 LSAT was also released on New Year's Day.

Yes, I have told them this already. Some people refuse to believe me, I guess lol.

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:13 pm

Oskosh wrote:Are we fighting again??

always

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:13 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:14 pm

cdotson2 wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Are we fighting again??

always

Who do I cut??

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Oskosh wrote:Are we fighting again??


Only because someone is WRONG

Also they told us to "get a life" which is just rude

User avatar
GiveMeGrayIcons
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby GiveMeGrayIcons » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Hi....Bye,,..

User avatar
kartal
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby kartal » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 pm

nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


That is exception because the people need their scores from the Dec test ASAP as the month of January is the critical application window.

They will not do this on 4th of July instead of watching fireworks.

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:15 pm

Also, it's hard for me to be supportive of anybody in this world cup. I just don't keep up with women's football (soccer), and football is an exciting thing to me. Now, ask me about Germany's (almost) indomitable run in the last WC. So glad I bandwagoned them back in '02.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 pm

pace03 wrote:
Oskosh wrote:
cdotson2 wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Are we fighting again??

always

Who do I cut??


You don't bring a knife to a gun fight like this one man.

Naw, we cut.

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Oskosh wrote:
cdotson2 wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Are we fighting again??

always

Who do I cut??

kartal

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 pm

kartal wrote:
nlee10 wrote:
kartal wrote:Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

Dec 2014 LSAT. It was released on New Years Day...


That is exception because the people need their scores from the Dec test ASAP as the month of January is the critical application window.

They will not do this on 4th of July instead of watching fireworks.

130

User avatar
whacka
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby whacka » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:16 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by whacka on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
MikeSpivey
Posts: 2608
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby MikeSpivey » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

The more I think about it, the more I lean toward Thursday. That gives them the long weekend not to have to deal with crazy calls. Put another way, the more they read this thread, the more they probably lean toward Thursday.

User avatar
kartal
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby kartal » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

pace03 wrote:Kind of amazing how Kartal keeps saying things super confidently only to be proven wrong immediately every time.


Hey, at least I brought some dynamic into the forum and the folks started talking about LSAT instead of bullshitting!

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1858
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Oskosh wrote:Are we fighting again??



WHAT. THE. FUCK. NO WE'RE NOT FIGHTING!!!!

DO YOU THINK I'D BE POSTING IN ALL CAPS WITH EXCLAMATION POINTS!!!! EVERYWHERE IF WE!!! WERE FIGHTING?!?!??!?

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bearedman8, BobBoblaw, dontsaywhatyoumean and 7 guests