The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Image

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 757
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 pm

sox49 wrote:I no longer think my score will come. I am not even sure what I took three weeks ago was an LSAT

+1

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:00 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:02 pm

zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.


Yeah this is just complete bullshit. You can literally just look at the February waiters' thread and see they didn't start releasing until like 9 pm. They've released on weekends before and they've released on public holidays before. Idk if you're misguided or just making shit up but you're wrong either way.

User avatar
kartal
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby kartal » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:02 pm

zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.

My evidence is history. Plus, I am from Southeastern PA - right around the corner of LSAC HQ.

User avatar
MikeSpivey
Posts: 2609
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby MikeSpivey » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:02 pm

benwyatt wrote:
whacka wrote:I still don't understand what Spivey was getting at when he said it's good that scores are coming wed-fri

I think he was getting at the fact that when he said it Monday it was far off but now it's tomorrow.


Yes, I said it a bit inarticulately. The point was on Monday that sounded like bad news and people wanted to throw me in a volcano. But today it sounds like good news. I really do think it will be in the next two days. But I'm just guessing like the rest at this stage
Last edited by MikeSpivey on Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:03 pm

pace03 wrote:you beat me to it ruizdaw, well played sir



This is now a chair thread.


Image

User avatar
placeholder
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby placeholder » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:03 pm

oldercoldervoice wrote:
zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.


Yeah this is just complete bullshit. You can literally just look at the February waiters' thread and see they didn't start releasing until like 9 pm. They've released on weekends before and they've released on public holidays before. Idk if you're misguided or just making shit up but you're wrong either way.

so sabermetrics, what's your new prediction ?

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 pm

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
pace03
Posts: 166
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby pace03 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:04 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:05 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:
kartal wrote:
zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.

My evidence is history. Plus, I am from Southeastern PA - right around the corner of LSAC HQ.


Just because I'm from Houston doesn't make me an astronaut.



Yes it does.

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:05 pm

placeholder wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.


Yeah this is just complete bullshit. You can literally just look at the February waiters' thread and see they didn't start releasing until like 9 pm. They've released on weekends before and they've released on public holidays before. Idk if you're misguided or just making shit up but you're wrong either way.

so sabermetrics, what's your new prediction ?


I maintain a misguided hope for today

User avatar
kartal
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby kartal » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:05 pm

oldercoldervoice wrote:
zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.


Yeah this is just complete bullshit. You can literally just look at the February waiters' thread and see they didn't start releasing until like 9 pm. They've released on weekends before and they've released on public holidays before. Idk if you're misguided or just making shit up but you're wrong either way.


Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AbbeyS
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby AbbeyS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:06 pm

kartal wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.


Yeah this is just complete bullshit. You can literally just look at the February waiters' thread and see they didn't start releasing until like 9 pm. They've released on weekends before and they've released on public holidays before. Idk if you're misguided or just making shit up but you're wrong either way.


Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.


Pretty sure October is the biggest one

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 pm

pace03 wrote:
I'm from NYC, that doesn't mean I know the inner workings of all the companies that are based here.

I'm still a lame former-lurker so I can't post chair images but ummm.... (insert humorous CHAIR here)


Image

User avatar
placeholder
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby placeholder » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 pm

kartal wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.


Yeah this is just complete bullshit. You can literally just look at the February waiters' thread and see they didn't start releasing until like 9 pm. They've released on weekends before and they've released on public holidays before. Idk if you're misguided or just making shit up but you're wrong either way.


Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

the december on new years. It doesnt matter our anger on LSAC should not spill onto our brothers

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:07 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:08 pm

basedvulpes wrote:Which should I read first?



>not reading a book by Chair
>being this pleb
>ISHYGDDT

User avatar
kartal
Posts: 125
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby kartal » Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:08 pm

placeholder wrote:
kartal wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
zacboro wrote:
kartal wrote:They start releasing around 2 PM and goes till midnight. As nothing happened so far today, it means that there is no release today. The most likely release date is tomorrow (Wednesday) and the latest is Thursday. They are not going to release the scores during a holiday weekend. That is for sure.


Please explain where your evidence lies.


Yeah this is just complete bullshit. You can literally just look at the February waiters' thread and see they didn't start releasing until like 9 pm. They've released on weekends before and they've released on public holidays before. Idk if you're misguided or just making shit up but you're wrong either way.


Provide your historic evidence. When did they release during a public holiday last time?

February is not a good guide. There are only few people take the Feb test. June is the biggest one.

the december on new years. It doesnt matter our anger on LSAC should not spill onto our brothers


Amen




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, Alexandros, MSNbot Media, somedeadman and 11 guests