The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

User avatar
EnderWiggin
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby EnderWiggin » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:10 pm

ruizdaw wrote:So many Texas users!

This is great I figured this site would be saturated by Snob York and Cali-boring-nia


tbh suburban Dallas and Houston probably have more snobs per capita than most NYC boroughs

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
GiveMeGrayIcons
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby GiveMeGrayIcons » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Dstunna wrote:I love the fact that there are so many Republicans that are vying for the party's nomination. Chris Christie announced today. Scott Walker is also supposed to announce in the near future.


Everyone and their mother....

User avatar
aelise
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby aelise » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:11 pm

Minnesnowta here. I may be the only one...

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:12 pm

Broncsfan wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:So many Texas users!

This is great I figured this site would be saturated by Snob York and Cali-boring-nia


Coloradoan here, was pissed off when somebody said Chipotle was from Cali. Also, Colorado Mexican food is legit! We steal it from New Mexico.


I'm from Corpus Christi. There was an authentic Mexican food place on every single major street. Like all 52 of them.

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

qwerty1202
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:19 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby qwerty1202 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Miami.

User avatar
TexasENG
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby TexasENG » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:14 pm

So if scores are today, what time are we thinking? Like 4ish EST?

User avatar
placeholder
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby placeholder » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Dstunna wrote:
TexasENG wrote:
Dstunna wrote:I love the fact that there are so many Republicans that are vying for the party's nomination. Chris Christie announced today. Scott Walker is also supposed to announce in the near future.


You would think some party leadership would try to squash this at some point. The more people there are in their race the more they pivot to the right. Then come general they have to pretend like they didn't say all the things they've been saying for the last 16 months.


Party leadership is non existent in today's politics. I do however agree with you that it would be prudent for all Candidates to not go too much to the right because then it makes it difficult to attract moderate voters during the general election. I do think that there are three viable candidates from the GOP and they are Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, and Scott Walker. I do love Dr. Ben Carson though.

i think party leadership is strong when there's a clear front runner. in 2008,the democratic party was in limbo and decided to let obama and hilary duke it out. Which eventually created so much buzz and people got so invested in it, everyone forgot about McCain. Honestly i think that's what they are doing. Create buzz take polls. In actuality this is pretty early for this many announcements for presidency, but the clinton hype has kind of forced the republicans to make a decision who can challenge her for the latino vote. No way they get the women vote which is huge now.

Jeb bush has been really good to the latino community in florida.

User avatar
TexasENG
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:31 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby TexasENG » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Once my post count has reached my desired LSAT score do I just stop posting?

drtamale
Posts: 191
Joined: Fri Mar 13, 2015 2:13 pm

Post removed...

Postby drtamale » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:15 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by drtamale on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
AbbeyS
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby AbbeyS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:15 pm

benwyatt wrote:
Oskosh wrote:
TexasENG wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Still green?


Yes

Verde.

Someone is bringing me lunch and I almost asked for a verde pizza but it seemed like bad luck.
You're all welcome.


Try the grey stuff. It's delicious

User avatar
yellowyak46
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby yellowyak46 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:15 pm

Broncsfan wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:So many Texas users!

This is great I figured this site would be saturated by Snob York and Cali-boring-nia


Coloradoan here, was pissed off when somebody said Chipotle was from Cali. Also, Colorado Mexican food is legit! We steal it from New Mexico.

Yes you do. Thieves.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:15 pm

Texas is like five states though.

User avatar
aelise
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby aelise » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:16 pm

AbbeyS wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
Oskosh wrote:
TexasENG wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Still green?


Yes

Verde.

Someone is bringing me lunch and I almost asked for a verde pizza but it seemed like bad luck.
You're all welcome.


Try the grey stuff. It's delicious

Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!

User avatar
AbbeyS
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby AbbeyS » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:17 pm

aelise wrote:
AbbeyS wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
Oskosh wrote:
TexasENG wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Still green?


Yes

Verde.

Someone is bringing me lunch and I almost asked for a verde pizza but it seemed like bad luck.
You're all welcome.


Try the grey stuff. It's delicious

Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!


+100000 for knowing my Disney reference

User avatar
jumbocolumbo
Posts: 259
Joined: Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:54 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbocolumbo » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Seamus887 wrote:blah blah blah, is it grey yet? And what are our options for retaliation if no score today?


Twitter war

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 pm

Everybody ITT should have Grey Goose vodka at the ready.

User avatar
EnderWiggin
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby EnderWiggin » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:18 pm

placeholder wrote:
Dstunna wrote:
TexasENG wrote:
Dstunna wrote:I love the fact that there are so many Republicans that are vying for the party's nomination. Chris Christie announced today. Scott Walker is also supposed to announce in the near future.


You would think some party leadership would try to squash this at some point. The more people there are in their race the more they pivot to the right. Then come general they have to pretend like they didn't say all the things they've been saying for the last 16 months.


Party leadership is non existent in today's politics. I do however agree with you that it would be prudent for all Candidates to not go too much to the right because then it makes it difficult to attract moderate voters during the general election. I do think that there are three viable candidates from the GOP and they are Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, and Scott Walker. I do love Dr. Ben Carson though.

i think party leadership is strong when there's a clear front runner. in 2008,the democratic party was in limbo and decided to let obama and hilary duke it out. Which eventually created so much buzz and people got so invested in it, everyone forgot about McCain. Honestly i think that's what they are doing. Create buzz take polls. In actuality this is pretty early for this many announcements for presidency, but the clinton hype has kind of forced the republicans to make a decision who can challenge her for the latino vote. No way they get the women vote which is huge now.

Jeb bush has been really good to the latino community in florida.


this comment is problematic on so many levels. female voters are not a monolithic bloc. they are not an interest group. they represent over half of the nation's voters.

topgun23
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:14 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby topgun23 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 pm

aelise wrote:Minnesnowta here. I may be the only one...


An Atmosphere reference and a Arrested Development avatar...Nice :D

User avatar
QuentonCassidy
Posts: 440
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:58 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby QuentonCassidy » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 pm

.
Last edited by QuentonCassidy on Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jumbo2016
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbo2016 » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:19 pm

So if it doesn't come out today we will have set the June record for days between the test and release. Correct?

User avatar
aelise
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:17 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby aelise » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:20 pm

AbbeyS wrote:
aelise wrote:
AbbeyS wrote:
Try the grey stuff. It's delicious

Don't believe me? Ask the dishes!


+100000 for knowing my Disney reference

I love me some classic Disney

User avatar
BirdLawExpert
Posts: 3067
Joined: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:09 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby BirdLawExpert » Tue Jun 30, 2015 2:20 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Sun Apr 24, 2016 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: ngogirl12, towel13661, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests