The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:21 pm

We should just get rid of the feminine pronouns altogether like the did in Russia.

In Soviet Russian everybody men. Women are men. Children are men. Bears are bear-men.

User avatar
EnderWiggin
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby EnderWiggin » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:22 pm

TheWalkingDebt wrote:I'm resigning myself that today is not the day.


I think this is actually a good attitude so it will feel nice when it comes

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2629
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:22 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
GiveMeGrayIcons
Posts: 243
Joined: Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby GiveMeGrayIcons » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:23 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:BASEDVULPES CONFIRMED ELITIST CONFIRMED ASSHOLE CONFIRMED TLS INSIDER CONFIRMED CONFIRMED CONFIRMED


???

User avatar
AbbeyS
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby AbbeyS » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:23 pm

placeholder wrote:
AbbeyS wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
Seamus887 wrote:
basedvulpes wrote:
AbbeyS wrote:When they post our score, do they also post our answers or at least the sections so we can see our mistakes? Or does that come later

You're welcome


That isn't what he was asking I think. The question is once we have a score do we have our answers and all, or does the score come first and a bit later the other info is uploaded.


"You can access test disclosure materials through your LSAC.org account at approximately the same time as you receive your score by email. (Score release dates are listed for each recent and upcoming test administration.)"
http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-disclosures

I'm trying to refrain from giving "Let Me Google That For You" links to all these questions, but seriously, do a google search.
Most of these answers can be found immediately.


Ok I thought this was a discussion forum. And since your entire life is the LSAT I figured you'd know off the top of your head but PLEASE let me refrain from posting another question. I know how infuriating that must be to see a question posted on a discussion forum. SINCERELY MY BAD

I'm sorry but now you are a lurker for lifeeeeeeeeeeeee


Oh, burn

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2629
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:24 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
jumbo2016
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbo2016 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Check out the number of people lurking the forum today. (Not gonna call today grey day because that is definitely jinxing it)

User avatar
placeholder
Posts: 244
Joined: Wed Jun 17, 2015 12:07 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby placeholder » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 pm

im gonna watch bug's life or Hercules. c ya losers

User avatar
yellowyak46
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby yellowyak46 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:25 pm

AbbeyS wrote:
placeholder wrote:
AbbeyS wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
Seamus887 wrote:
That isn't what he was asking I think. The question is once we have a score do we have our answers and all, or does the score come first and a bit later the other info is uploaded.


"You can access test disclosure materials through your LSAC.org account at approximately the same time as you receive your score by email. (Score release dates are listed for each recent and upcoming test administration.)"
http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-disclosures

I'm trying to refrain from giving "Let Me Google That For You" links to all these questions, but seriously, do a google search.
Most of these answers can be found immediately.


Ok I thought this was a discussion forum. And since your entire life is the LSAT I figured you'd know off the top of your head but PLEASE let me refrain from posting another question. I know how infuriating that must be to see a question posted on a discussion forum. SINCERELY MY BAD

I'm sorry but now you are a lurker for lifeeeeeeeeeeeee


Oh, burn


I'm loving this!

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:26 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
buckiguy_sucks wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:We should just get rid of the feminine pronouns altogether like the did in Russia.

In Soviet Russian everybody men. Women are men. Children are men. Bears are bear-men.


you raging cishet shitlord why don't we get rid of the male pronoun


or all gendered pronouns for that matter why didn't I think of that


We're using "he" because I called dibs.

Dibs.

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:26 pm

I love tls

User avatar
AbbeyS
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby AbbeyS » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:27 pm

yellowyak46 wrote:
AbbeyS wrote:
placeholder wrote:
AbbeyS wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
Seamus887 wrote:
That isn't what he was asking I think. The question is once we have a score do we have our answers and all, or does the score come first and a bit later the other info is uploaded.


"You can access test disclosure materials through your LSAC.org account at approximately the same time as you receive your score by email. (Score release dates are listed for each recent and upcoming test administration.)"
http://www.lsac.org/jd/lsat/test-disclosures

I'm trying to refrain from giving "Let Me Google That For You" links to all these questions, but seriously, do a google search.
Most of these answers can be found immediately.


Ok I thought this was a discussion forum. And since your entire life is the LSAT I figured you'd know off the top of your head but PLEASE let me refrain from posting another question. I know how infuriating that must be to see a question posted on a discussion forum. SINCERELY MY BAD

I'm sorry but now you are a lurker for lifeeeeeeeeeeeee


Oh, burn


I'm loving this!


Same. Also gonna keep quoting this long ass text because I know how much you all love that too :wink:

User avatar
yellowyak46
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:41 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby yellowyak46 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:27 pm

cdotson2 wrote:I love tls

I must say, there is so much raw emotion today.

User avatar
Whnlifegvsulmns
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:36 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Whnlifegvsulmns » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:27 pm

"Bing [Bot]" ...lol...Probably the most useless lurker ITT.

User avatar
buckiguy_sucks
Posts: 2629
Joined: Fri Jan 30, 2015 12:07 pm

Post removed.

Postby buckiguy_sucks » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:27 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by buckiguy_sucks on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Generally
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Post removed.

Postby Generally » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:28 pm

cdotson2 wrote:I love tls


And everyone wonders why we're the toilet of law school forums.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:28 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
earthabides
Posts: 305
Joined: Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:48 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby earthabides » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:28 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:
jumbo2016 wrote:Check out the number of people lurking the forum today. (Not gonna call today grey day because that is definitely jinxing it)


its kind of mind blowing to me that potentially hundreds of people read my bad jokes and unfounded opinions while waiting for their LSAT score


I'm watching you

User avatar
AbbeyS
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby AbbeyS » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:29 pm

Some of you guys act like Vivian Kenzington and her snobby friends when Elle Woods tries to join their study group

User avatar
jumbo2016
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbo2016 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 pm

buckiguy_sucks wrote:its kind of mind blowing to me that potentially hundreds of people read my bad jokes and unfounded opinions while waiting for their LSAT score


Also puts the pressure on. We better damn well be the first to report when it turns grey or we'll be letting down the masses

User avatar
Generally
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Post removed.

Postby Generally » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:30 pm

AbbeyS wrote:Some of you guys act like Vivian Kenzington and her snobby friends when Elle Woods tries to join their study group


+1 for legally blonde reference

User avatar
benwyatt
Posts: 5913
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post removed.

Postby benwyatt » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:31 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by benwyatt on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], PresidentIJohnson and 4 guests