The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:35 pm

benwyatt wrote:I've been really busy the last couple days (hence my absence) and every time I check and there are a bunch of new pages I keep thinking something exciting has happened.

Thankfully I'm back to work tomorrow so all I'll do is read TLS

any update on that email you got?

User avatar
Whnlifegvsulmns
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:36 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Whnlifegvsulmns » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:36 pm

.
Last edited by Whnlifegvsulmns on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:37 pm

benwyatt wrote:I've been really busy the last couple days (hence my absence) and every time I check and there are a bunch of new pages I keep thinking something exciting has happened.

Thankfully I'm back to work tomorrow so all I'll do is read TLS

You'll know when something happens. Pages will be made at the speed of light.

Dstunna
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Dstunna » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:37 pm

benwyatt wrote:I've been really busy the last couple days (hence my absence) and every time I check and there are a bunch of new pages I keep thinking something exciting has happened.

Thankfully I'm back to work tomorrow so all I'll do is read TLS

How was your trip?

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Whnlifegvsulmns wrote:My disclosure book for the June test 2014 is grey...Does that count for anything?

Were we ever able to download that? B/c my disclosure book for December is also gray, so IDK lol.

User avatar
cdotson2
Posts: 758
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:06 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby cdotson2 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:38 pm

Oskosh wrote:
benwyatt wrote:I've been really busy the last couple days (hence my absence) and every time I check and there are a bunch of new pages I keep thinking something exciting has happened.

Thankfully I'm back to work tomorrow so all I'll do is read TLS

You'll know when something happens. Pages will be made at the speed of light.

Lurkers will be coming out of everywhere.

User avatar
Whnlifegvsulmns
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:36 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Whnlifegvsulmns » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 pm

Oskosh wrote:
Whnlifegvsulmns wrote:My disclosure book for the June test 2014 is grey...Does that count for anything?

Were we ever able to download that? B/c my disclosure book for December is also gray, so IDK lol.


Yea. They are able to be accessed for 6 months after release.

User avatar
jj2hawks
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:35 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jj2hawks » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 pm

ruizdaw wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Yes, I'm URM. I am the unofficial president of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle. 8)



And I'm the unofficial Supreme Galactic Chancellor of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle.

if being mistaken as some form of hispanic once a week counts for anything, i'd like to be an honorary member.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:40 pm

cdotson2 wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Yes, I'm URM. I am the unofficial president of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle. 8)



And I'm the unofficial Supreme Galactic Chancellor of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle.

Hispanic underling here.


Welcome aboard. Just sit tight until orientation. Very soon you're going to be issued your very own lanyard!

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:41 pm

Oskosh wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
Oskosh wrote:I feel like I should know who is a female in this thread, so I can use the appropriate "she" when referring to said user.

#teamhombre here


Admittedly my tar makes things confusing

Honestly, that explains it. I just can't reconcile Ron Swanson and a woman UNLESS her name is Tammy.

Is that your name? Are you Tammy Swanson??


I'm secretly blonde Tammy

Image

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 pm

jj2hawks wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Yes, I'm URM. I am the unofficial president of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle. 8)



And I'm the unofficial Supreme Galactic Chancellor of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle.

if being mistaken as some form of hispanic once a week counts for anything, i'd like to be an honorary member.


Let's get you into orientation ASAP then!

We're hurting for members ever since the Dr. Tamale started his own cult following on this forum.

Dstunna
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jun 21, 2015 4:30 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Dstunna » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:44 pm

ruizdaw wrote:
jj2hawks wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Yes, I'm URM. I am the unofficial president of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle. 8)



And I'm the unofficial Supreme Galactic Chancellor of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle.

if being mistaken as some form of hispanic once a week counts for anything, i'd like to be an honorary member.


Let's get you into orientation ASAP then!

We're hurting for members ever since the Dr. Tamale started his own cult following on this forum.

I want to join as well. #SoyDeNicaragua

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Dstunna wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:
jj2hawks wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:
Oskosh wrote:Yes, I'm URM. I am the unofficial president of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle. 8)



And I'm the unofficial Supreme Galactic Chancellor of the TLS Hispanic URM Group for the 15-16 cycle.

if being mistaken as some form of hispanic once a week counts for anything, i'd like to be an honorary member.


Let's get you into orientation ASAP then!

We're hurting for members ever since the Dr. Tamale started his own cult following on this forum.

I want to join as well. #SoyDeNicaragua




Finally. My plan to take over the world is one step closer to fruition.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:48 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
benwyatt
Posts: 5913
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post removed.

Postby benwyatt » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:49 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by benwyatt on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:50 pm

GreekOmega12 wrote:What is everyone's top choice? (Assuming we all get the score we want)


Also late to this party but Chicago/Columbia

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:50 pm

basedvulpes wrote:
GreekOmega12 wrote:What is everyone's top choice? (Assuming we all get the score we want)

Late to this party but I'm really hoping for Penn


heh. heh. heh. That was your 420th post.

Image

User avatar
Whnlifegvsulmns
Posts: 146
Joined: Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:36 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Whnlifegvsulmns » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:51 pm

.
Last edited by Whnlifegvsulmns on Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
AbbeyS
Posts: 690
Joined: Sat Jun 06, 2015 10:17 am

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby AbbeyS » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Does anyone know anything about schools flying you out free for interviews if they really want you?

I've heard of this happening but not very often. Just curious

User avatar
Generally
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Post removed.

Postby Generally » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:51 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:53 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:53 pm

Seamus887 wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
Oskosh wrote:I feel like I should know who is a female in this thread, so I can use the appropriate "she" when referring to said user.

#teamhombre here


Admittedly my tar makes things confusing


Indeed it does. The manliest tar for a woman? You are an enigma.



Well Ron Swanson was WOMAN of the Year in the show!!!

User avatar
oldercoldervoice
Posts: 372
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 7:12 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby oldercoldervoice » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:53 pm

Seamus887 wrote:
oldercoldervoice wrote:
Oskosh wrote:I feel like I should know who is a female in this thread, so I can use the appropriate "she" when referring to said user.

#teamhombre here


Admittedly my tar makes things confusing


Indeed it does. The manliest tar for a woman? You are an enigma.


The mere bounds of gender cannot contain me! I am vast; I contain multitudes.
Last edited by oldercoldervoice on Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 pm

basedvulpes wrote:Image


Don't H8

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:54 pm

Top choice is Stanford. I thought about it, and I don't think Harvard/Yale (if I could even get into Yale haha) could drive me away. The class size of Yale (180) AND the same number of openings as Harvard (larger class) for their law review? In addition to their awesome #s when one looks at clerkships, AND the awesome northern California weather? #yessir I was so close this year. :(




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobBoblaw, Yahoo [Bot] and 2 guests