The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1)

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
35
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
6
4%
Retake in October
58
43%
Indefinite retake
10
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
12
9%
Change of career choice
4
3%
Other
10
7%
 
Total votes: 135

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:32 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
whacka
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby whacka » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:33 am

Post removed.
Last edited by whacka on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:35 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:38 am

basedvulpes wrote:Turning on a trend alert for this week, and I found the decline in searches for the test to be interesting:
https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=LSAT

Does this pretty much just correspond with test cycle and decline in the # of takers?




Oh god yes I hope so.

The less people means the most lax the admissions will have to be.

User avatar
EnderWiggin
Posts: 1194
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:55 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby EnderWiggin » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:39 am

basedvulpes wrote:Turning on a trend alert for this week, and I found the decline in searches for the test to be interesting:
https://www.google.com/trends/explore#q=LSAT

Does this pretty much just correspond with test cycle and decline in the # of takers?


How does benwyatt feel about Kaplan and date palms having an equal search frequency??

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:40 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:41 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Oskosh
Posts: 1026
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Oskosh » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 am

basedvulpes wrote:Is anyone else starting to lose hope on tomorrow? I have no real reason for thinking that, other than my wait in February being totally agonizing because scores were only released one day early. I think my mind is trying to emotionally prepare itself for that possibility.

If they are not released tomorrow, glass bottles will be broken and jagged pieces of glass will be perilously wielded.

jk.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:42 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
whacka
Posts: 1632
Joined: Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:46 pm

Post removed.

Postby whacka » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:43 am

Post removed.
Last edited by whacka on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:43 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:44 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jumbo2016
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbo2016 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:47 am

Dan0504 wrote:Who is going to open your score email for you? I know I sure as hell can't bring myself to look first...


Im going to open it myself. I'll be at my internship and waiting till someone else could would cause a serious delay

User avatar
benwyatt
Posts: 5913
Joined: Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:38 pm

Post removed.

Postby benwyatt » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:51 am

Post removed.
Last edited by benwyatt on Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:55 am

Thank god I was afraid this was gonna be the year when the downward trend in applicant# finally reversed for the first time since the 2009 legal bubble burst. Sounds like scholarship offers are gonna be insane this year since schools were already on a scramble to fill seats last year and a few before.

There's never been a better time to be an applicant,

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:58 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hokie6260
Posts: 62
Joined: Fri Sep 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby hokie6260 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:01 am

jumbo2016 wrote:
Dan0504 wrote:Who is going to open your score email for you? I know I sure as hell can't bring myself to look first...


Im going to open it myself. I'll be at my internship and waiting till someone else could would cause a serious delay


Will the score be in the email or will it just tell your that the score has been posted to LSAC website? This is crucial and depends on how I "open" the email......

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:02 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Generally
Posts: 2660
Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:30 pm

Post removed.

Postby Generally » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:18 am

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
jumbo2016
Posts: 599
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby jumbo2016 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:41 am

Anyone doing anything or wearing anything for good LSAT vibes? I've worn my Michigan sweatshirt for two days now. Gonna try and dig up my yale swag

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:44 am

Seamus887 wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:Thank god I was afraid this was gonna be the year when the downward trend in applicant# finally reversed for the first time since the 2009 legal bubble burst. Sounds like scholarship offers are gonna be insane this year since schools were already on a scramble to fill seats last year and a few before.

There's never been a better time to be an applicant,


I hope this is true. Unrealalistic of me, but I would love Harvard to take some 3.5ish gpas because they need more high lsats... But loads of money at t14 would work too.


I'm in the exact same boat. Although Columbia is my number 1 choice I think. But getting into Harvard would be hard to turn down.

User avatar
basedvulpes
Posts: 2899
Joined: Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:58 pm

Post removed.

Postby basedvulpes » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:49 am

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
JaimeD15
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby JaimeD15 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:51 am

Posting for some image rights haha

I feel like the time is near.

User avatar
JaimeD15
Posts: 156
Joined: Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:11 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby JaimeD15 » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 am

ruizdaw wrote:
Seamus887 wrote:
ruizdaw wrote:Thank god I was afraid this was gonna be the year when the downward trend in applicant# finally reversed for the first time since the 2009 legal bubble burst. Sounds like scholarship offers are gonna be insane this year since schools were already on a scramble to fill seats last year and a few before.

There's never been a better time to be an applicant,


I hope this is true. Unrealalistic of me, but I would love Harvard to take some 3.5ish gpas because they need more high lsats... But loads of money at t14 would work too.


I'm in the exact same boat. Although Columbia is my number 1 choice I think. But getting into Harvard would be hard to turn down.


Indeed

User avatar
Li'l Sebastian
Posts: 1859
Joined: Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:57 pm

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Postby Li'l Sebastian » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:52 am

So it's only been released on a Sunday once before?

Does anybody know when we'll get the fall 2015 class statistics i.e. The new lsat and GPA medians?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: maddawg2020, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests