The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread (GREY DEY 7/1) Forum

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

What now?

See you in a "personal statements" thread
26%
Applying this cycle, but done with TLS
4%
Retake in October
43%
Indefinite retake
7%
I'm gonna make a "should I retake?" thread
9%
Change of career choice
3%
Other
7%

Total votes: 135

lurker180

New

Re: The Official June 2015 Waiter's Thread

Post by lurker180 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:34 pm

ruizdaw wrote:
lurker180 wrote:
cub1014 wrote:Just food for thought, since 2004, there has never been a June LSAT that has taken more than 23 days to release.
Exceptional observation. The past few June LSAT's have also been released 6 non-business days prior to the purported LSAC release. Thus, today should be the day.
Yeah unless the trend doesn't continue because it's just a trend.
It's a rational basis for hope; nothing more. We'll have these scores forever, it's not like one more day has any real bearing anyway.

GiveMeGrayIcons

Bronze

Post by GiveMeGrayIcons » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:
benwyatt wrote:The nice thing about constabletaquito's nonsense was that we did generate quite a few posts in the process of telling him to eat shit.
constabletaquito made me choke on my water. Well done.
+1000

ms9

Gold

Post by ms9 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm

texasaggie10 wrote:Spivey! Come out wherever you are! Does Taco's word hold any value?
I don't know what the person is claiming but I know the process. Hardly anyone within LSAC knows the exact release date (I speculate that is because they don't have a defined release date. They give themselves ample time to problem shoot and crazy problems arise each test and fix said problems well before their given release date) Thus they release early than when they claim they will but hardly anyone knows the precise date.

LSAC has, of late, sent the tests to licensees a few hours before the scores come out. So a few hours before the scores come out a very small number of people will know. That is the stream from which I will get my 2ish hour jump start and scream in High Valyrian, if they keep doing that for licensees. There is no guarantee they will, I am optimistic but have no real way of knowing.

One more thing. Almost every cycle someone shows up claiming to have spoken to some mysterious person or person, and now knows more. But quite frankly those mysterious people don't seem to exist. So basically every test someone either guesses right or more likely wrong, and people quickly forget who they were and thus the stakes for such people pretending to know are low.
Last edited by ms9 on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.

cub1014

Bronze

Post by cub1014 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm

basedvulpes wrote:
drtamale wrote:
Seamus887 wrote:The mysterious sources, who knows more than Spivey and his connections,just wanted to talk to drmexicanfood so bad that they conferenced him together. Why in the hell would they want to talk to you? You that important? ahhhh why can't I just ignore this troll.

they reason for our chat is really not hard to believe. and no i am not important.
Were you doing surgery on their tacos?
Actual LOL! +2

pace03

Bronze

Post by pace03 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm

k
Last edited by pace03 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register now to search topics and post comments!

Absolutely FREE!

letmeseeyoulurkit

New

Post by letmeseeyoulurkit » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm

JackelJ wrote:
benwyatt wrote:
letmeseeyoulurkit wrote:I just wish mom and dad wouldn't fight anymore. Killing my lurk right now.
You get a prize for best lurker username
now, into the volcano for a sacrifice to LSAC
Ugh, gladly. Let my parents know that my 150 actually means I'm below average.

Godspeed.

GiveMeGrayIcons

Bronze

Post by GiveMeGrayIcons » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:36 pm

MikeSpivey wrote:
texasaggie10 wrote:Spivey! Come out wherever you are! Does Taco's word hold any value?
I don't know what the person is claiming but I know the process. Hardly anyone within LSAC knows the exact release date (I speculate that is because they don't have a defined release date. They give themselves ample time to problem shoot (and crazy problems arise each test) and fix said problems well before their given release date) Thus they release early than when they claim they will but hardly anyone knows the precise date.

LSAC has, of late, sent the tests to licensees a few hours before the scores come out. So a few hours before the scores come out a very small number of people will know. That is the stream from which I will get my 2ish hour jump start and scream in High Valyrian, if they keep doing that for licensees. There is no guarantee they will, I am optimistic but have no real way of knowing.

One more thing. Almost cycle someone shows up claiming to have spoken to some mysterious person or person, and now knows more. But quite frankly those mysterious people don't seem to exist. So basically every test someone either guesses right or more likely wrong, and people quickly forget who they were and thus the stakes for such people pretending to know are low.
BLASTED

drtamale

Bronze

Post removed...

Post by drtamale » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:36 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by drtamale on Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

basedvulpes

Gold

Post removed.

Post by basedvulpes » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by basedvulpes on Thu Nov 12, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Want to continue reading?

Register for access!

Did I mention it was FREE ?

Lillet71

Bronze

Post by Lillet71 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:37 pm

For you Birdlaw

BirdLawExpert

Gold

Post by BirdLawExpert » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:37 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackelJ

Silver

Post by JackelJ » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm

basedvulpes wrote:I like this one, lets keep him.
Mom, can we keep him? Pleaseeeeeee

TexasENG

Silver

Post by TexasENG » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm

MikeSpivey wrote:
I don't know what the person is claiming but I know the process. Hardly anyone within LSAC knows the exact release date (I speculate that is because they don't have a defined release date. They give themselves ample time to problem shoot and crazy problems arise each test and fix said problems well before their given release date) Thus they release early than when they claim they will but hardly anyone knows the precise date.

One more thing. Almost every cycle someone shows up claiming to have spoken to some mysterious person or person, and now knows more. But quite frankly those mysterious people don't seem to exist. So basically every test someone either guesses right or more likely wrong, and people quickly forget who they were and thus the stakes for such people pretending to know are low.

Spivey with the takedown.
Last edited by TexasENG on Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Register now!

Resources to assist law school applicants, students & graduates.

It's still FREE!

GiveMeGrayIcons

Bronze

Post by GiveMeGrayIcons » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:
MikeSpivey wrote:

One more thing. Almost cycle someone shows up claiming to have spoken to some mysterious person or person, and now knows more. But quite frankly those mysterious people don't seem to exist. So basically every test someone either guesses right or more likely wrong, and people quickly forget who they were and thus the stakes for such people pretending to know are low.
tl;dr doctor professor mexican food is full of shit. Spivey is the one true king.
MR. FAJITA KNOWS DIDDLY

placeholder

Bronze

Post by placeholder » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm

BirdLawExpert wrote:
MikeSpivey wrote:

tl;dr doctor professor mexican food is full of shit. Spivey is the one true king.
yeah but the prediction can still be true that it isnt today.

I think it's not going to happen but hopefully the 2 business day theory works out and its tomorrow

BirdLawExpert

Gold

Post by BirdLawExpert » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:38 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by BirdLawExpert on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Generally

Gold

Post removed.

Post by Generally » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Get unlimited access to all forums and topics

Register now!

I'm pretty sure I told you it's FREE...

Lillet71

Bronze

Post by Lillet71 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Yes it is today

jumbocolumbo

Bronze

Post by jumbocolumbo » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:39 pm

GiveMeGrayIcons wrote:
benwyatt wrote:The nice thing about constabletaquito's nonsense was that we did generate quite a few posts in the process of telling him to eat shit.
Dude TLS like crashed for a few minutes in the process

It got so real. I thought someone was getting MEGABLASTED!

whacka

Gold

Post removed.

Post by whacka » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:39 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by whacka on Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cdotson2

Silver

Post by cdotson2 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:40 pm

this wait is turning me into a terrible person.

Communicate now with those who not only know what a legal education is, but can offer you worthy advice and commentary as you complete the three most educational, yet challenging years of your law related post graduate life.

Register now, it's still FREE!

Generally

Gold

Post removed.

Post by Generally » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:40 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by Generally on Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cub1014

Bronze

Post by cub1014 » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:41 pm

jumbocolumbo wrote:
GiveMeGrayIcons wrote:
Dude TLS like crashed for a few minutes in the process

It got so real. I thought someone was getting MEGABLASTED!
That's EXACTLY what happened!

GiveMeGrayIcons

Bronze

Post by GiveMeGrayIcons » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:41 pm

placeholder wrote:
BirdLawExpert wrote:
MikeSpivey wrote:

yeah but the prediction can still be true that it isnt today.

I think it's not going to happen but hopefully the 2 business day theory works out and its tomorrow
I agree the "prediction" could be correct, but I'm gonna say that it's happenstance, not because of an actual secret source that told Senor Enchilada when scores are coming

beaglelegal

New

Post by beaglelegal » Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:41 pm

Spivey you can't just casually tweet when all of us think a tweet notification from you means scores!!!

Seriously? What are you waiting for?

Now there's a charge.
Just kidding ... it's still FREE!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”