Manhattan vs Trainer

Shcamz

Manhattan vs Trainer

Postby Shcamz » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:25 pm

Hey guys I'm doing both bibles and was wondering if you guys think I should get the Trainer or Manhattan LR/LG books to pair along with the bibles? Possibly both? And work through them all together? I can pretty much devote most of my day to LSAT studying so it's okay if I need to spend an extra few hours going through different books.

I really appreciate any advice, this forum as helped me immensely already.

~Shcamz

Fred Norris

Re: Manhattan vs Trainer

Postby Fred Norris » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:29 pm

You said it yourself. you have unlimited (virtually) study time. Do both. Both are excellent.

Shcamz

Postby Shcamz » Wed Jun 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Fred Norris wrote:You said it yourself. you have unlimited (virtually) study time. Do both. Both are excellent.

Should I do them all at the same time? Or what do you suggest?

PoopNpants

Postby PoopNpants » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:27 pm

Shcamz wrote:
Fred Norris wrote:You said it yourself. you have unlimited (virtually) study time. Do both. Both are excellent.

Trainer first, then the bibles. Not sure about the Manhattan books I havent used them but generally people speak positively about them

Shcamz

Postby Shcamz » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:47 pm

PoopNpants wrote:
Shcamz wrote:

Trainer first, then the bibles. Not sure about the Manhattan books I havent used them but generally people speak positively about them

Thanks man!

When should I implement the Cambridge packets then?

Shcamz

Postby Shcamz » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:58 pm

I'm going to run through the bibles first (already half way done actually with each) and then grind through the Trainer with the Manhattan LR book/forums and 7Sage/PS LG's.

I was planning on take SuperPrep Test A at the end of the month then B in July, C in August, and then start railing out PTs 39-72 in September (roughly one a day with extensive reviewing). What do you guys think? Is that too many PTs in one month? If anything, I'll push back to December if need be.

Advice?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”