LSAT Powerscore Self Study Question

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
daDudeAbides28

New

LSAT Powerscore Self Study Question

Postby daDudeAbides28 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:27 pm

Hello everyone,

I'm brand new to this site and was looking around for some advice on studying for the LSAT. I am registered for the October exam and have elected to self study this summer using the PowerScore books. Powerscore publishes self study schedules on their website, and I was wondering if others have used these and found them a useful timeline for working through the books and practice exams?

http://students.powerscore.com/self-stu ... y-Plan.pdf

A little background on me, I scored in the upper 150's on my diagnostic and would like to be getting around 170 come October to get in my target universities. Thanks to everyone in advance, I appreciate any advice!

Oskosh

Silver

Re: LSAT Powerscore Self Study Question

Postby Oskosh » Sun May 31, 2015 10:49 pm

Don't stop at test 70 is my suggestion. It seems like a good self study schedule; I just dislike the fact that it has you stop at PT 70, omitting PT 71, 72, 73, and 74 (and 75 after June).

daDudeAbides28

New

Postby daDudeAbides28 » Sun May 31, 2015 11:17 pm

Thanks for the advice, I'll make sure to get through them all before October. Just wanted to make sure I was starting off on a good path!

Oskosh

Silver

Postby Oskosh » Sun May 31, 2015 11:29 pm

I would also suggest that you draw from several resources, and not just powerscore. I like a lot of the PS strategies, but what opened up the LR section for me was Manhattan. It may or may not be the same for you.

daDudeAbides28

New

Postby daDudeAbides28 » Sun May 31, 2015 11:48 pm

Have you mostly just focused on those two providers, or have you use others like Blueprint as well?

Also, just out of curiosity, did you primarily self-study? Or have you utilized a course/tutoring to supplement?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum�