How Many Forms of ID for LSAT?

Hornet2011

How Many Forms of ID for LSAT?

Postby Hornet2011 » Fri May 29, 2015 10:16 am

I am reviewing the email I got the other day about the necessary forms I need for LSAT test day. From my understand I need (1) and only one form of government issue ID (in my case drivers license) and then a passport photo. Is this correct?

Kinky John

Re: How Many Forms of ID for LSAT?

Postby Kinky John » Fri May 29, 2015 10:21 am

Hornet2011 wrote:I am reviewing the email I got the other day about the necessary forms I need for LSAT test day. From my understand I need (1) and only one form of government issue ID (in my case drivers license) and then a passport photo. Is this correct?

Correct.

LSAC wrote:Valid, Government-Issued Photo Identification: You will be required to present a valid, government-issued ID. The ID must be current (or have expired within 90 days of your test date) and must contain a recent and recognizable photo of you. The first and last name listed on your ID must match exactly the first and last name printed on your LSAT Admission Ticket. (Make sure all of your biographical data is consistent.)

LSAC wrote:LSAC policy requires that all LSAT test takers glue or tape to their admission ticket a passport-type photograph that must
  • be recent (taken within the last six months)
  • show only your face and shoulders
  • be clear enough that there is no doubt about your identity
  • be no larger than 2 x 2 inches (5 x 5 cm) and no smaller than 1 x 1 inch (3 x 3 cm)
  • show you as you look on the day of the test (e.g., with or without a beard)
  • be different than the photo displayed on your government-issued ID

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”