seashell.economy wrote:pleadthafif wrote:AMajorChord wrote:Question... are people who are retakers applying before December and just updating with December? Or waiting altogether?
Assuming I retake in December, I'm waiting. I don't see any benefit in sending it in early and updating.
Sat for 10/3, but I am also signed up for 12/5. I'm thinking my score will be pretty predictable (or so I hope) and so I'm submitting apps to schools where my score is at or above 75% and holding off until 12/5 scores to try and reach that 170 benchmark and then apply to my dream schools.
I've been wondering this.....do I apply to my lower options that are backup schools or wait? Will it have any effect on my schollie potential? I guess if you update it do they go back and re-evaluate it specifically for schollies once you are accepted?