The Official December 2015 Study Group

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:40 am

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:40 am

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mintme

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby mintme » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:41 am

mintme

Postby mintme » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:42 am

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:post for hopeful score

I would cry happy tears forever if I got a 174. But that's not happening lol

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:43 am

Post removed...

cheeseee

Postby cheeseee » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:45 am

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
cheeseee wrote:
Haha i think its this time of the year.. and soon they will be gone!!! Or not....

whats your favorite kind of cheese, cheesee?

and does that make you a cannibal?

My favorite is Swiss. Boring, but still. I like allllll cheeseeee except blue cheese.

What's yours?

Phoenix97

Post removed...

Postby Phoenix97 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:50 am

Post removed...
Last edited by Phoenix97 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:32 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:53 am

Post removed...

Phoenix97

Post removed...

Postby Phoenix97 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:54 am

Post removed...
Last edited by Phoenix97 on Wed Jan 06, 2016 5:32 am, edited 2 times in total.

shineoncrazydiamond

Postby shineoncrazydiamond » Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:58 am

Phoenix97 wrote:
I get asked often why I'm single...like it's some deficiency I need to overcome. But after breaking up with my ex, I evolved so much into a more dynamic and authentic person, and I have not felt the need to be with someone. I honestly think that we (particularly women) have had the idea of love and relationships so ingrained in us throughout our lives (i.e. the Disney movies we all watched repeatedly that featured princesses who couldn't have a happy ending with a prince), some of us feel as though we cannot be whole without someone by our side.
As wonderful and fulfilling as love can be, it can also be emotionally and psychologically draining.

I just don't see why so many people lament over being single. The right person will most likely come along eventually...but until then, why worry about it? Every your freedom.

+180
I grew so much in my fiercely single years after two LTRs. (Then I fell in love with my Craigslist roommate when I least expected it :shock:). My sister is one of those people who would rather be in a shitty relationship than be single, whereas I'm more of the "this better be worth giving up sweet sweet single-ness!" variety. There's nothing wrong with wanting a relationship obviously, but it saddens me to see kind, smart, talented people like my sister feel incomplete or deficient without an s/o.
Last edited by shineoncrazydiamond on Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

shineoncrazydiamond

Postby shineoncrazydiamond » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:05 am

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
cheeseee wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
cheeseee wrote:
Haha i think its this time of the year.. and soon they will be gone!!! Or not....

My favorite is Swiss. Boring, but still. I like allllll cheeseeee except blue cheese.

What's yours?

swiss is good.
i really like em all, theres a proper time and place for each cheese. but i really like gouda, some types of brie, and goat cheese!

I have to comment on the cheese discussion! (Trying to get to 180 here). I'm moving from my current city soon and I'm going to be really sad that I am no longer a 10 minute walk from a gourmet/specialty cheese shop. Also, random cheese story, my high school/early college boyfriend got a job at a cheese shop to pay the bills early in college and ended up getting really passionate about it and now he owns his own cheese shop.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:11 am

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.

splitterfromhell

Postby splitterfromhell » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:11 am

shineoncrazydiamond wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
cheeseee wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
cheeseee wrote:

What's yours?

swiss is good.
i really like em all, theres a proper time and place for each cheese. but i really like gouda, some types of brie, and goat cheese!

I have to comment on the cheese discussion! (Trying to get to 180 here). I'm moving from my current city soon and I'm going to be really sad that I am no longer a 10 minute walk from a gourmet/specialty cheese shop. Also, random cheese story, my high school/early college boyfriend got a job at a cheese shop to pay the bills early in college and ended up getting really passionate about it and now he owns his own cheese shop.

That's a goud-a story.

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:13 am

Post removed...

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:14 am

Post removed...

shineoncrazydiamond

Postby shineoncrazydiamond » Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:25 am

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
splitterfromhell wrote:

That's a goud-a story.

Haha nice!

contrabergin

Postby contrabergin » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:28 am

Is anyone still planning to keep up studying after the Dec test until scores come out just in case things don't turn out right?

Monkey D Luffy

Postby Monkey D Luffy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:30 am

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
cheeseee wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
cheeseee wrote:

What's yours?

swiss is good.

what type of cheeses would you guys pair with wine?

iamapipersson

Postby iamapipersson » Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:36 am

Phoenix97 wrote:
cheeseee wrote:
Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
cheeseee wrote:
I feel like everyone on this thread everywhere has a SO. :(

and it seems like the couples this time of year are way more agressive with how dumb and in love they are.

I dated a guy for several years from my late teens and into my early twenties. I feel as though my personal development was stunted because we were so immersed in each other and that first-love feeling that my identity got wrapped up in his in some ways.

I get asked often why I'm single...like it's some deficiency I need to overcome. But after breaking up with my ex, I evolved so much into a more dynamic and authentic person, and I have not felt the need to be with someone. I honestly think that we (particularly women) have had the idea of love and relationships so ingrained in us throughout our lives (i.e. the Disney movies we all watched repeatedly that featured princesses who couldn't have a happy ending with a prince), some of us feel as though we cannot be whole without someone by our side.
As wonderful and fulfilling as love can be, it can also be emotionally and psychologically draining.

I just don't see why so many people lament over being single. The right person will most likely come along eventually...but until then, why worry about it? Every your freedom.

Yah. Totally don't blame you girl. Men are so selfish, and always want to earn more money than their SOs. They're rabidly competitive. I don't even think they'd want an independent woman around them.

It doesn't even matter whether you have a hubby or not when you'll be invested in some Big Law career from 7 a.m.-8 p.m for 15-20 years. My best advice is to get some fatty, doughy ice cream after work once a week, cry, let your emotions out, and be stone-cold to every man, woman and child you come across. It's how people like us survive.

+180
I grew so much in my fiercely single years after two LTRs. (Then I fell in love with my Craigslist roommate when I least expected it :shock:). My sister is one of those people who would rather be in a shitty relationship than be single, whereas I'm more of the "this better be worth giving up sweet sweet single-ness!" variety. There's nothing wrong with wanting a relationship obviously, but it saddens me to see kind, smart, talented people like my sister feel incomplete or deficient without an s/o.

Yah. People who can't stand up for themselves and be independent beings are weak. They have to have someone who loves them always right by their side, they shoulder the burden of rent less, they don't always have to cook for themselves or pay for their meals, and they don't even join online dating sites, one of our society's greatest tools for matchmaking. They're not strong, independent creatures. Cinderlla-types are losers in today's world.

dellara

Postby dellara » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:21 am

Guys I feel so scared and awful because my last few exams have been in the mid 160s and I've put so many damn hours into preparing for this exam and I'm so scared it's all going to be for nothing... I have one last PT to take and it's PT 76. If I don't score close to my goal idk what I'm gonna do. Has anyone ever heard of someone like miraculously doing amazing under test conditions? Ugh

dellara

Postby dellara » Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:23 am

Basically can gamerish just take my exam for me plz

roshan07

Postby roshan07 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:52 am

dellara wrote:Guys I feel so scared and awful because my last few exams have been in the mid 160s and I've put so many damn hours into preparing for this exam and I'm so scared it's all going to be for nothing... I have one last PT to take and it's PT 76. If I don't score close to my goal idk what I'm gonna do. Has anyone ever heard of someone like miraculously doing amazing under test conditions? Ugh

I remember seeing someone in the October thread post that they scored a 173 after averaging 168 on their PTs.

roshan07

Postby roshan07 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:57 am

It's okay if I have a beard and my photo has me with a beard, but my state ID doesn't, right?

Mint-Berry_Crunch

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:02 am

Post removed...

flash21

Postby flash21 » Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:03 am

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
roshan07 wrote:It's okay if I have a beard and my photo has me with a beard, but my state ID doesn't, right?

I beleive so. It's the passport style one that has to be basically identical

TAKING 75 SOON. SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE BABY

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”