The Official December 2015 Study Group

User avatar
seashell.economy
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby seashell.economy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 3:57 pm

i_wish_i_was_smart wrote:The room I'm writing my test in has two big digital clocks and an analog clock in the front. Lots of desk space as well.


I'm testing (likely) in the same room I tested in October. No clocks, so only a five-minute warning. I brought my analog watch, but was surprised at how much it irritated me during the exam. I even took it off and shoved it across the table, hah. I'm weird, I know.

User avatar
slizerd
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby slizerd » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:07 pm

roshan07 wrote:
chicharon wrote:
slizerd wrote:Welp I just had a terrifying experience guys. I live in a pretty shitty part of town, and someone just tried to break into my apartment. I heard them at the door and called 911, and they got there in less than 2 minutes. Whoever it/they was/were ran away when they heard the police coming. Police said they'd look around the vicinity of my apartment to catch them, but I haven't heard anything yet (the officers left about 10 minutes ago).

I'm never sleeping again. :shock: :(


Oh no! Wait I hope you're not living alone? Ugh time to get you into a safer neighborhood, preferably one within 5 miles of a T14

sorry to hear that, but yeeees^


a_parm wrote:Yikes, sorry to hear. Just go to a hardware store and get extra locks installed. Hopefully, that will make you feel safer.


Getting an extra deadbolt installed today, not taking any chances! I live with my SO, I would've had a heart attack if I lived alone :? Even with him there we were both about to shit a brick ha. Whoever it was got away, but hopefully the cops coming was enough to dissuade them from trying anything else. Stayed up until 8 am though just in case :(
Haha I've actually been looking at t-14 apartments online! Forever hopeful

User avatar
dellara
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby dellara » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:07 pm

Just did Game 4 on PT 46 in 8:30 and went to go watch the explanation to see that I got them all right and have JY say that this game is super hard and finishing it in 11 minutes would mean you're in good shape. Yaaaaaaaas

User avatar
dellara
Posts: 123
Joined: Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:59 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby dellara » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:09 pm

Also, 57. Totally doable before the exam

User avatar
SirArthurDayne
Posts: 2684
Joined: Fri May 01, 2015 10:51 pm

Post removed.

Postby SirArthurDayne » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by SirArthurDayne on Mon Dec 28, 2015 1:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
PatriotP74
Posts: 765
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:17 am

Post removed...

Postby PatriotP74 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:23 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by PatriotP74 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch
Posts: 5012
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:27 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch
Posts: 5012
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:31 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
slizerd
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby slizerd » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:36 pm

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
slizerd wrote:
roshan07 wrote:
chicharon wrote:
slizerd wrote:Welp I just had a terrifying experience guys. I live in a pretty shitty part of town, and someone just tried to break into my apartment. I heard them at the door and called 911, and they got there in less than 2 minutes. Whoever it/they was/were ran away when they heard the police coming. Police said they'd look around the vicinity of my apartment to catch them, but I haven't heard anything yet (the officers left about 10 minutes ago).

I'm never sleeping again. :shock: :(


Oh no! Wait I hope you're not living alone? Ugh time to get you into a safer neighborhood, preferably one within 5 miles of a T14

sorry to hear that, but yeeees^


a_parm wrote:Yikes, sorry to hear. Just go to a hardware store and get extra locks installed. Hopefully, that will make you feel safer.


Getting an extra deadbolt installed today, not taking any chances! I live with my SO, I would've had a heart attack if I lived alone :? Even with him there we were both about to shit a brick ha. Whoever it was got away, but hopefully the cops coming was enough to dissuade them from trying anything else. Stayed up until 8 am though just in case :(
Haha I've actually been looking at t-14 apartments online! Forever hopeful


That's terrifying :/

Keep a light on for a bit. I bet if/when they knew you were home they just bailed.


That was the scariest part - when we heard them at the door, we figured they were just drunk and at the wrong apartment so my SO shouted through the door 'can I help you?' and the guy(s) outside were like 'fuck you, open this door bitch' and kept trying to jiggle the handle and push in the door. So I'm guessing maybe it was a crackhead who really just didn't care if there were people inside

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch
Posts: 5012
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:43 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch
Posts: 5012
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:44 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Mint-Berry_Crunch
Posts: 5012
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:20 am

Post removed...

Postby Mint-Berry_Crunch » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:46 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by Mint-Berry_Crunch on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
slizerd
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby slizerd » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:Yeah that's scary. At least the cops responded quickly :/.

Thank god for that! They were the nicest cops I've ever met, too

User avatar
slizerd
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby slizerd » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:52 pm

Mint-Berry_Crunch wrote:
dellara wrote:Also, 57.

But only 6 days left! :shock:

User avatar
slizerd
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby slizerd » Sun Nov 29, 2015 4:53 pm

SirArthurDayne wrote:Can we time our thread court so we hit 180 on test day, although I can't promise I'll be the one to post anything that day.

Also, I'm planning on taking only two more PTs before the test: one tomorrow and one on Wed. Thursday will be mixed review and Friday will be relax and reload.


Let's start taking spots to be a 180 poster. Everyone who's made an effort to help this thread gets to be part of 180 day! :D

pandapops
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby pandapops » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:07 pm

Celebrating my little brother's birthday today and of course he wants to go to the human cesspool that is chuck e cheese (we went for his birthday last year and I was out with the flu for a week). Torn between being a good big sister and not wanting to be dying of illness on my last take...

User avatar
slizerd
Posts: 2445
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:09 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby slizerd » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:08 pm

pandapops wrote:Celebrating my little brother's birthday today and of course he wants to go to the human cesspool that is chuck e cheese (we went for his birthday last year and I was out with the flu for a week). Torn between being a good big sister and not wanting to be dying of illness on my last take...


promise to take him right after the LSAT. Those grubby little hands can wreak havoc upon immune systems

pandapops
Posts: 60
Joined: Sat Oct 17, 2015 7:58 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby pandapops » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:16 pm

slizerd wrote:
pandapops wrote:Celebrating my little brother's birthday today and of course he wants to go to the human cesspool that is chuck e cheese (we went for his birthday last year and I was out with the flu for a week). Torn between being a good big sister and not wanting to be dying of illness on my last take...


promise to take him right after the LSAT. Those grubby little hands can wreak havoc upon immune systems


Ah that's a good idea. I didn't want to fall into the "LSAT over everything" mindset but I've been studying for a year and chuck e cheese will always be there

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby flash21 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:17 pm

anyone taking 76 tomorrow?

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby flash21 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:18 pm

seashell.economy wrote:
i_wish_i_was_smart wrote:The room I'm writing my test in has two big digital clocks and an analog clock in the front. Lots of desk space as well.


I'm testing (likely) in the same room I tested in October. No clocks, so only a five-minute warning. I brought my analog watch, but was surprised at how much it irritated me during the exam. I even took it off and shoved it across the table, hah. I'm weird, I know.


I dont put the watch on my wrist. i lay it on the table in a spot where i can glance at it quickly. try this out, it may help you

User avatar
seashell.economy
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:24 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby seashell.economy » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:25 pm

I have 76 on its way via 1-day Amazon shipping.

User avatar
flash21
Posts: 1536
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby flash21 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:27 pm

seashell.economy wrote:I have 76 on its way via 1-day Amazon shipping.


cool. i actually took this in october but we can at least discuss it if we take it around the same time.

User avatar
PatriotP74
Posts: 765
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:17 am

Post removed...

Postby PatriotP74 » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by PatriotP74 on Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WorthlessDegree
Posts: 118
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2015 11:21 am

Re: The Official December 2015 Study Group

Postby WorthlessDegree » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:30 pm

Took a full length PT with 7sage proctor and an experimental section. Results!

PT 48:
Score: 171
LR1: -1
LG: -2
RC: -2
LR2: -2

Woot! I totally bombed the experimental LG (was a misc game) so I'm not sure how indicative the score is.

I'm realizing that by far my greatest weakness is timing. Anyone have tips?

User avatar
velvet-lou
Posts: 595
Joined: Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:42 pm

Post removed...

Postby velvet-lou » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:33 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by velvet-lou on Thu Dec 24, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bob loblaw law blog and 5 guests