Prep Course

Utterson

Prep Course

Postby Utterson » Tue May 19, 2015 5:43 pm

Hi guys,

I am taking the December LSAT exam. I am really shooting for the fences on this exam, so I almost feel obliged to take a prep course.

What is the general consensus on prep courses? Is it helpful?

What is the best type of prep course (in person, online, self study, etc.)?

I was considering a self study course, as I used one for the CPA and CFA exams. What is the best self study course?

Thanks,

Chris Manifesto

Re: Prep Course

Postby Chris Manifesto » Wed May 20, 2015 9:26 am

Utterson wrote:Hi guys,

I am taking the December LSAT exam. I am really shooting for the fences on this exam, so I almost feel obliged to take a prep course.

What is the general consensus on prep courses? Is it helpful?

What is the best type of prep course (in person, online, self study, etc.)?

I was considering a self study course, as I used one for the CPA and CFA exams. What is the best self study course?

Thanks,

I can only opine on in person courses as the TestMasters course I took was. As I mentioned in another thread, I saw an increase of 12 points from the first diagnostic and so did the friends I took the course with. I found that in person its easier because you can always speak to someone if there's anything that needs clarification.

Joscellin

Re: Prep Course

Postby Joscellin » Wed May 20, 2015 12:42 pm

I can only speak to my experience, but I (as with the above poster) have had a good experience with TestMasters/ScorePerfect. I found the in person sessions to be very valuable, especially the diagnostic test debriefs.

The online materials are extensive as well, though, so if you're dead set on self-study, I feel they're still a good option.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”