LOCI Question URGENT!

thecap91

LOCI Question URGENT!

Postby thecap91 » Tue May 19, 2015 12:10 pm

Hi,

I am currently on the waitlist at a T10 school. This is the only school I am willing to attend and I have already withdrawn all my apps from all other schools and am studying to retake in October. I want to write a LOCI but am not sure if I should mention that they are my last option and that I will be retaking if not accepted. Would it be wise to do this or should I just write a more basic LOCI?

Also, since the last time I communicated with the school I have stopped working at a law office, that they knew I was working at, so that I can focus on my LSAT studies; should I include this as well?

Thanks TLS! You guys have been great.

hearsay77

Re: LOCI Question URGENT!

Postby hearsay77 » Tue May 19, 2015 4:09 pm

thecap91 wrote:Hi,

I am currently on the waitlist at a T10 school. This is the only school I am willing to attend and I have already withdrawn all my apps from all other schools and am studying to retake in October. I want to write a LOCI but am not sure if I should mention that they are my last option and that I will be retaking if not accepted. Would it be wise to do this or should I just write a more basic LOCI?

Also, since the last time I communicated with the school I have stopped working at a law office, that they knew I was working at, so that I can focus on my LSAT studies; should I include this as well?

I don't think I would include it in those words, because since you're not admitted its not hurting them in anyway if you decide to retake and reapply next year. I think you should approach it more from the angle of telling them that they're your clear first choice and all the reasons you want to go there.

thecap91

Re: LOCI Question URGENT!

Postby thecap91 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:59 pm

hearsay77 wrote:
thecap91 wrote:Hi,

I don't think I would include it in those words, because since you're not admitted its not hurting them in anyway if you decide to retake and reapply next year. I think you should approach it more from the angle of telling them that they're your clear first choice and all the reasons you want to go there.

Thank you!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”