How much do you all spend on your prep books?
These are what I am thinking of getting in addition to the PrepTests
- Powerscore: LSAT Logic Games Bible Workbook
- Powerscore: LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook
- Powerscore: Logic Games Bible
- Powerscore: Logical Reasoning Bible
- Powerscore: Reading Comprehension Bible
- LSAT Trainer
- Manhattan: Logical Reasoning
- Manhattan: Reading Comprehension
Is this too much? Does anyone have any suggestion in how I should incorporate the books into my study plan? (i.e. which to read first, or read all together). I'm taking my LSAT in October 2015.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Alexandros, Bing [Bot], Google [Bot] and 5 guests