How much do you all spend on your prep books?
These are what I am thinking of getting in addition to the PrepTests
- Powerscore: LSAT Logic Games Bible Workbook
- Powerscore: LSAT Logical Reasoning Bible Workbook
- Powerscore: Logic Games Bible
- Powerscore: Logical Reasoning Bible
- Powerscore: Reading Comprehension Bible
- LSAT Trainer
- Manhattan: Logical Reasoning
- Manhattan: Reading Comprehension
Is this too much? Does anyone have any suggestion in how I should incorporate the books into my study plan? (i.e. which to read first, or read all together). I'm taking my LSAT in October 2015.
Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests