Looking to form a serious study group

Alex93

Looking to form a serious study group

Postby Alex93 » Fri May 15, 2015 11:47 am

Hey guys, so I tried starting up a study group on Slack, but the people I invited ended up not being active at all, so I'm going to give forming a study group another try.

My goal is to reach 171+, no matter what it takes. I'm putting everything aside this summer just to study for the October LSAT, so I hope it's do-able. The study material I have is: LSAT Trainer, Manhattan Bundle, and LG Bible, along with just about every single PT there is.

I hope to form a study group with people in a similar situation, a study group with people looking to study religiously over the summer for the October exam. Maybe we can schedule to take PT's together and go over them together or something, talk about specific chapters from LSAT prep books, share some study tips/wisdom, keep each other motivated, build some LSAT prep solidarity, etc.

If you're interested, send me your email so I can send you an invite to the Slack chat session. Slack is this Chrome app: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/deta ... m?hl=en-US

AlexandraHope

Re: Looking to form a serious study group

Postby AlexandraHope » Fri May 15, 2015 2:07 pm

I would join but I will be studying abroad all summer, so I'm unsure of if our schedules will align. But there is an official LSAT for October study group. Maybe some of them will be interested ?

Panoptikon

Re: Looking to form a serious study group

Postby Panoptikon » Wed May 20, 2015 1:28 pm

PM sent!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”