Anyone have the sources of the RC passages for a 2014 test?

lujanj7

Anyone have the sources of the RC passages for a 2014 test?

Postby lujanj7 » Sat May 02, 2015 7:03 pm

Has anyone taken the LSAT in the last year or so, and if so, can you access your test through LSAC.org to retrieve the bibliography page for the RC section? I am interested in reading the full texts that they pulled the most recent passages from.... Anyone willing to help me out with that? For some reason, I can't find this info online.

Jeffort

Re: Anyone have the sources of the RC passages for a 2014 test?

Postby Jeffort » Sat May 02, 2015 9:42 pm

The bibliography page is included in legit licensed copies of full PTs if you already have copies of PTs 72, 73 & 74.

I don't think the bibliography page would be considered copyright protected material but I'm not positive about that, otherwise I'd scan or type them out and post them for you. If a TLS mod reads this thread and gives the ok, me or somebody else that has those PTs will probably post the info for you, so maybe PM one of the moderators or TLS admin and ask if that would be allowed.

If you're not satisfied with your results from this cycle and think you might decide to retake the LSAT, you'll end up wanting to buy those tests to use as timed practice tests if you don't already have them. If so, you might as well buy them now if you want to get them in downloadable pdf format rather than paper copies while Cambridge LSAT is still allowed to sell PTs in downloadable pdf format so you can get the bibliographies and kill two birds with one stone.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”