Validating your answer by checking all the rules in LG

ltowns1

Validating your answer by checking all the rules in LG

Postby ltowns1 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:01 am

Do you guys check your rules for every single question to validate your answer, or do you just trust your diagram and the inferences that you made along the way? (Only looking to check an individual rule when you feel you absolutely have to)

JackelJ

Re: Validating your answer by checking all the rules in LG

Postby JackelJ » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:44 am

ltowns1 wrote:Do you guys check your rules for every single question to validate your answer, or do you just trust your diagram and the inferences that you made along the way? (Only looking to check an individual rule when you feel you absolutely have to)

I trust my diagram/inferences and don't check each individual rule when I PT. Sometimes for drilling I check just for the practice.

whacka

Postby whacka » Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Last edited by whacka on Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Clyde Frog

Postby Clyde Frog » Sun Apr 26, 2015 5:50 pm

ltowns1 wrote:Do you guys check your rules for every single question to validate your answer, or do you just trust your diagram and the inferences that you made along the way? (Only looking to check an individual rule when you feel you absolutely have to)

sox49

Postby sox49 » Sun Apr 26, 2015 6:20 pm

i eliminate all the answers cuz if i make a mistake i usually am moving to quickly and overlooking something. timing on LG so far haven't been an issue so i make sure i rule out all other AC before moving on unless its a question in which TCR is an inference i have already drawn

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”