PTS 41-50

PoopNpants

PTS 41-50

Postby PoopNpants » Sat Apr 04, 2015 2:40 pm

Anyone know how to get these tests in a bundle for cheap, for some reason I can't find them in a "Next actual, official.." off amazon or something. whats up with that? I found cambridge selling them for a shit ton tho

Jeffort

Re: PTS 41-50

Postby Jeffort » Sat Apr 04, 2015 10:45 pm

PoopNpants wrote:Anyone know how to get these tests in a bundle for cheap, for some reason I can't find them in a "Next actual, official.." off amazon or something. whats up with that? I found cambridge selling them for a shit ton tho

LSAC never created and published a '10 Official LSATs' bundle book for sale that includes any of PTs 39-51. People prepping for the LSAT have always had to buy them individually to get those PT's in full test/sections as originally administered form or be enrolled in a prep course from a company that is/was licensed to distribute those PTs in full PT test form to their students in order to get them legitimately.

So, to get them legitimately you've just gotta bite the bullet and pay the normal $8 per PT (or whatever price those PTs are currently selling for from companies still licensed/allowed by LSAC to sell them to the general public).

As of right now you can still buy them as downloadable pdfs from Cambridge and a few other prep companies that are still licensed/allowed by LSAC to sell PTs to the general public if you want to get them in downloadable pdf form before LSAC decides whether or not to completely stop licensing/allowing anyone from selling/distributing PTs in downloadable pdf form like they already did to Steve Schwartz LSAT Blog that used to sell PTs as downloadable pdf's until about two weeks ago when Steve's LSAT Blog licensing agreement with LSAC expired on March 23rd.

LSAC still has in stock and sells paper copies of PTs 44, 47, 48 & 51 ( https://os.lsac.org/Release/Shop/PublicationDetail.aspx or https://os.lsac.org/Release/Shop/Publications.aspx ) for $8 each or you can find and buy new or used paper copies of some of the PTs from 39-51 on Amazon. Also, I remember that at least one prep company previously published and sold a printed paper bundle book with 10 or more of those PTs for less than $8 per PT, but I don't remember which company(ies?) or if the book is still in print and available from them. You might be able to find it/them on Amazon new or used even if it's no longer in-print/available from whichever company(ies?) published and sold a bundle book several years ago that covers those PTs.

nicoleh625

Postby nicoleh625 » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:41 pm

I can answer this question with a strong level of confidence, having scoured high and low looking for the cheapest option.

This is it: http://www.cambridgelsat.com/prep-books ... preptests/

The Cambridge 41-50 "book." It is $65 and I would get it ASAP due to the new LSAC regulations regulating PDF materials.

PoopNpants

Postby PoopNpants » Tue Apr 07, 2015 8:50 pm

Thanks for the responses guys, I lucked into getting them from my boy who took a kaplan course awhile back

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”