DC/MD/VA Study Group

niceone7
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 pm

DC/MD/VA Study Group

Postby niceone7 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:07 pm

Hello,

I am looking to either join or start a study group in the Greater D.C area. Please let me know of any study groups in the area or if you would like to join me in starting a group.

Thanks

User avatar
biggestlawman
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Re: DC/MD/VA Study Group

Postby biggestlawman » Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:12 pm

niceone7 wrote:Hello,

I am looking to either join or start a study group in the Greater D.C area. Please let me know of any study groups in the area or if you would like to join me in starting a group.

Thanks


To magnify the problem with this proposal, I propose thinking about a North America, South America and Europe study group.

Fred Norris
Posts: 192
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:18 pm

Re: DC/MD/VA Study Group

Postby Fred Norris » Sun Apr 05, 2015 11:54 pm

biggestlawman wrote:
niceone7 wrote:Hello,

I am looking to either join or start a study group in the Greater D.C area. Please let me know of any study groups in the area or if you would like to join me in starting a group.

Thanks


To magnify the problem with this proposal, I propose thinking about a North America, South America and Europe study group.


Simple Google search for his clearly listed "Greater DC area" resulted in:

..."The area includes all of the federal district and parts of the U.S. states of Maryland and Virginia,"

kirilrez
Posts: 70
Joined: Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:30 am

Re: DC/MD/VA Study Group

Postby kirilrez » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:10 pm

We already have an online study group. Hopefully, you would like to join us.
PM for details.

Have a good day :)

niceone7
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Re: DC/MD/VA Study Group

Postby niceone7 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:42 am

Fred Norris wrote:
biggestlawman wrote:
niceone7 wrote:Hello,

I am looking to either join or start a study group in the Greater D.C area. Please let me know of any study groups in the area or if you would like to join me in starting a group.

Thanks


To magnify the problem with this proposal, I propose thinking about a North America, South America and Europe study group.


Simple Google search for his clearly listed "Greater DC area" resulted in:

..."The area includes all of the federal district and parts of the U.S. states of Maryland and Virginia,"


Thanks for clarifying this statement for biggestlawman. People that live in the DMV area are familiar with the phrase "greater DC area" and would have understood what I was proposing. I see biggestlawman had the desire to troll on this post.

niceone7
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:20 pm

Re: DC/MD/VA Study Group

Postby niceone7 » Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:45 am

kirilrez wrote:We already have an online study group. Hopefully, you would like to join us.
PM for details.

Have a good day :)


Thanks so much for responding.

User avatar
biggestlawman
Posts: 650
Joined: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Re: DC/MD/VA Study Group

Postby biggestlawman » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:18 pm

niceone7 wrote:
Fred Norris wrote:
biggestlawman wrote:
niceone7 wrote:Hello,

I am looking to either join or start a study group in the Greater D.C area. Please let me know of any study groups in the area or if you would like to join me in starting a group.

Thanks


To magnify the problem with this proposal, I propose thinking about a North America, South America and Europe study group.


Simple Google search for his clearly listed "Greater DC area" resulted in:

..."The area includes all of the federal district and parts of the U.S. states of Maryland and Virginia,"


Thanks for clarifying this statement for biggestlawman. People that live in the DMV area are familiar with the phrase "greater DC area" and would have understood what I was proposing. I see biggestlawman had the desire to troll on this post.


Dear Sensitive Fellow,

Please look above at the solution that you finally (likely) settled for! I think it makes my point! Just in case, if the point is still lost on you, it is a huge area (the one mentioned in the subject), even with the qualifier that you issued in the post itself. Unless you think that you are in a forum where people are okay driving to sit down with you, your inquiry was a strange one! I think you would do well to join the 'online study group' mentioned above! Besides, there are quite a lot of threads in this forum that provide for such needs adequately!




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, Baidu [Spider], clueless801, jagerbom79 and 15 guests