How Do You Keep Your Pencils Sharpened?

lollsat

How Do You Keep Your Pencils Sharpened?

Postby lollsat » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:09 am

Serious question. I'm not a troll don't laugh at me. I'm using the Dixon Ticonderoga black pencils and after the first sharpen I'm having trouble keeping the pencils sharpened without going dull. For example: How do I get that nice sharpened middle one? It's really annoying because when I do LG everything tends to smudge, isn't clear, and this is especially true when I'm drawing fairly detailed game boards. This is the reason why I switched to mechanical pencils in elementary school and never used wooden pencils since (except for bubble-in tests). Is it the sharpener? I'm using a cheap sharpener from Walgreen's. I haven't used a pencil for like 15+ years, is this just the nature of pencils and pencil sharpeners? :oops:

RZ5646

Re: How Do You Keep Your Pencils Sharpened?

Postby RZ5646 » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:11 am

Dull pencils fill in answer sheet bubbles faster. Just have a few sharpened ones for LG and then don't worry about it.

lollsat

Postby lollsat » Wed Apr 01, 2015 1:15 am

RZ5646 wrote:Dull pencils fill in answer sheet bubbles faster. Just have a few sharpened ones for LG and then don't worry about it.

That's true. I mean we could have as many pencils as we can fit right? I'll just bring a bunch of fresh ones for LG specifically. Problem solved.

/thread

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:55 am

You can use lead pencils, which removes the need to sharpen. Huge time saver.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”