Drilling Suggestions after LSAC Ban on PDF's

Broncos15

Drilling Suggestions after LSAC Ban on PDF's

Postby Broncos15 » Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:03 pm

Any suggestions on how to drill after these new changes?

I assume this means cambridge drilling packets will either be gone soon, or put in a book format

Blueprint Ben

Re: Drilling Suggestions after LSAC Ban on PDF's

Postby Blueprint Ben » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:05 pm

Broncos15 wrote:Any suggestions on how to drill after these new changes?

I assume this means cambridge drilling packets will either be gone soon, or put in a book format

The ban is terrible, but it doesn't have to change the way we study. It just means that you'll have to cut off the binding of a hard copy of all the packets and PTs, and scan them onto your computer before you do any work, so that you can reprint anything you need to redrill or retake.

Broncos15

Re: Drilling Suggestions after LSAC Ban on PDF's

Postby Broncos15 » Sat Mar 21, 2015 5:59 pm

BP Ben wrote:
Broncos15 wrote:Any suggestions on how to drill after these new changes?

The ban is terrible, but it doesn't have to change the way we study. It just means that you'll have to cut off the binding of a hard copy of all the packets and PTs, and scan them onto your computer before you do any work, so that you can reprint anything you need to redrill or retake.

I have two questions about this

Does the ban go into affect after the licensing agreement with LSAC and each distributor ends or is it immediate?

How will this impact those enrolled in LSAT prep courses who pay to have official LSAT questions if decide to sign up for a course later? Or is the ban targeted at places where people can purchase downloadable PDF's without access to a course

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”