CONTEST to win a FREE Blueprint LSAT book!!

georgej

CONTEST to win a FREE Blueprint LSAT book!!

Postby georgej » Thu Mar 19, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello LSAT study-ers, this is georgej, the winner of this years "guess the usnwr rankings" contest.

Part of my largesse from this contest shall be redistributed, namely, a Blueprint LSAT book. This book is probably a very good tool for a beginner in the art of lsat-taking. I have not used the book myself, but I have heard great things. ACCORDINGLY, I wish to offer this book as a prize to one of you wonderful people.

To win the prize, you must submit an essay of no more than 1000 words. The topic can be anything of your choosing PROVIDED THAT the idea and title are derived from BusinessLady's thread : viewtopic.php?f=3&t=244621

Grading will be done holistically. By submitting an essay you agree to its reuse and redistribution for other purposes. Thank you and good luck.

msp8

Re: CONTEST to win a FREE Blueprint LSAT book!!

Postby msp8 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 9:55 pm

This seems to be missing the free component.

LawsRUs

Re: CONTEST to win a FREE Blueprint LSAT book!!

Postby LawsRUs » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:06 pm

Hi ya george!!

congrats again on winning the contest! i hope your classes are going well. i heard about the LRM midterm (boo! :evil: )

i have few friends who are studying for the lsat rn, they aren't on tls, but I know they would love to have this book. I might come down to STL on next friday**, would you be willing to make a generous donation to me? I know they would love it, but it's okay if you say no.

**the school's friday HH, will you be there?

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”