What is the TCR for prep?

Gavone

What is the TCR for prep?

Postby Gavone » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:14 pm

I sat for the December test, my first take, after PTing in the 160ish range. I have not exhausted many materials. If money isn't really a factor, what is the TCR for the question 'What is the best way to prep for the June test and with what materials?'

Thank you very much guys, I just want to make sure I am on the right track.

msp8

Re: What is the TCR for prep?

Postby msp8 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:21 pm

I'd probably read through the forum if I were you, because this question has been answered numerous times with different approaches. And so browsing all of those approaches would give you a good idea of what'll work for you.

I like the following resources:

Manhattan - LR & RC
Powerscore - LGB
Cambridge packets for drilling
7sage for their LG videos

Others swear by Velocity, others by The LSAT Trainer for LR. I haven't tried the Trainer. I've liked what I've seen from Velocity.

Gavone

Re: What is the TCR for prep?

Postby Gavone » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:50 pm

msp8 wrote:I'd probably read through the forum if I were you, because this question has been answered numerous times with different approaches. And so browsing all of those approaches would give you a good idea of what'll work for you.

I like the following resources:

Manhattan - LR & RC
Powerscore - LGB
Cambridge packets for drilling
7sage for their LG videos

Others swear by Velocity, others by The LSAT Trainer for LR. I haven't tried the Trainer. I've liked what I've seen from Velocity.

Thank you very much. I know there exists many of this question, but I figured I would ask for a more updated input

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”