cambridge bundle??

Ouchie

cambridge bundle??

Postby Ouchie » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:11 pm

I'm really new to LSAT studying...I keep seeing people write that it's highly recommeded to get the cambridge "bundle"...does this bundle just refer to a bunch of practice tests? If so, I have the "10 more official practice test" books published by LSAC...are those practice tests sufficient? Why is cambridge better?

Thanks

RZ5646

Re: cambridge bundle??

Postby RZ5646 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:13 pm

No, they are collections of questions by type so you can focus on problem areas.

a_parm

Postby a_parm » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:50 pm

Ouchie wrote:I'm really new to LSAT studying...I keep seeing people write that it's highly recommeded to get the cambridge "bundle"...does this bundle just refer to a bunch of practice tests? If so, I have the "10 more official practice test" books published by LSAC...are those practice tests sufficient? Why is cambridge better?

Thanks

You can buy a cambridge packet for LR, LG, and RC. Then for each one, its sorted by type. For example LG packet will contain many folders containing individual packets for each type such as basic linear, in/out game,... and then each of those individual packets will be sorted by difficulty.

It's better because suppose you just studied necessary assumptions (NA). you can then go to the NA packet and drill. Just those type of questions. Saves you the time of organizing questions from whole PTs.
Last edited by a_parm on Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Mon Feb 09, 2015 12:50 pm

This is what most people get: http://www.cambridgelsat.com/bundles/ul ... p-package/

People like it because they can drill individual types of questions from PT1-38 and take PT39-70 as normal practice tests or timed sections. Just buying the practice tests makes it difficult to drill by type and drilling by question type is one of the best ways to get better. Also the PDFs make it very easy to reprint sections or questions to redo.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”