FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crazyhazy

Postby crazyhazy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:13 pm

Also, they really put us through the ringer for 3 days, but then grey day lasted about as long as a game of beer pong.

crazyhazy

Postby crazyhazy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:15 pm

TetrisBlock wrote:
crazyhazy wrote:
texasaggie10 wrote:
pantsuitchic wrote:Merrrrrr. June it is.

Same. Will the schools with March deadlines accept the June score?

that is what I've been trying desperately to find out, and no one knows the answer. If you're waitlisted to HLS, for instance, in July, I can't see why they wouldn't take your June score.

If you're waitlisted they will accept your score. If you're just applying you can shoot them an email once you get your score and see.

thanks tetris

hopeboaltberkeley

Postby hopeboaltberkeley » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:15 pm

Hey if we're in the middle of this current cycle, does anyone know if our new lsat scores are automatically forwarded to schools we've applied to/been accepted into/been wait listed at? Or do we need to provide them with an email update?

CambrianExplosives

Postby CambrianExplosives » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:15 pm

sfoglia wrote:
pantsuitchic wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Turns out the curve was -2, guys! See you in the June study group.

How do we know this... Or is this sarcasm?

Sarcasm. But honestly, did anyone score their average or above? Curious.

I wish I could see what I did wrong!

I scored at exactly my average, but I don't know what it helps. It seems like half the people ITT did really well and half weren't increasing. This test seems to really be giving out weird scores.

crazyhazy

Postby crazyhazy » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:16 pm

hopeboaltberkeley wrote:Hey if we're in the middle of this current cycle, does anyone know if our new lsat scores are automatically forwarded to schools we've applied to/been accepted into/been wait listed at? Or do we need to provide them with an email update?

automatically, scroll back for discussion (though you can give schools a heads up if you want to bring attention to it)

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:18 pm

CambrianExplosives wrote:I scored at exactly my average, but I don't know what it helps. It seems like half the people ITT did really well and half weren't increasing. This test seems to really be giving out weird scores.

Interesting.

I didn't find the test difficult at all. I'm sure it was anxiety. I just wish I could see where I screwed up to confirm.

texasaggie10

Postby texasaggie10 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:19 pm

crazyhazy wrote:
texasaggie10 wrote:
pantsuitchic wrote:Merrrrrr. June it is.

Same. Will the schools with March deadlines accept the June score?

that is what I've been trying desperately to find out, and no one knows the answer. If you're waitlisted to HLS, for instance, in July, I can't see why they wouldn't take your June score.

I'm really bummed. How much impact does work experience have on apps?

McJimJam

Post removed.

Postby McJimJam » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:19 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by McJimJam on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:20 pm

Donashimen wrote:I don't know my score yet but if I did worse, do you guys think I should email the schools that are left and let them know that someone close to me died a few days before the LSAT?...Im not making this up by the way, someone very dear to me pass away the week before the LSAT and I know that really played a role on my concentration during the test :( but idk if i should email the schools and state that or not. :(

Regardless of your score that's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.

When my grandpa and nana died my first year of college it badly affected my classes so I've been there. It's a terrible thing loosing someone you love and then also having to deal with all the pressures of having life affecting classes / tests. I almost flunked out of school but the next school year I had a counselor to help me deal with the pressures of school and any depression I was going through so I was able to stay in school while getting my life back in order.

I hope you did great on the LSAT but if you didn't then it's completely understandable. State of mind can have a major affect on self confidence.
Once again I'm so sorry for your loss. :( RIP

jam313

Postby jam313 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:20 pm

hopeboaltberkeley wrote:Hey if we're in the middle of this current cycle, does anyone know if our new lsat scores are automatically forwarded to schools we've applied to/been accepted into/been wait listed at? Or do we need to provide them with an email update?

Yeah, I posted a couple of things about it. Whenever I notified admission peeps they said:

"The scores will be uploaded electronically by LSAC. They will most likely come in tomorrow."

and before I got score, I told them to hold for it and:

"As this is a very busy time, and many people are submitting applications at the same time, I am sure your February score will have been reported by the time your file is ready for review."

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:21 pm

adil91 wrote:I GOT A 167 , 8 POINTS HIGHER THAN DECEMBER IM RUNNING AROUND MY HOUSE HELLL YA

Congratulations! :D That's awesome!

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:21 pm

McJimJam wrote:
sfoglia wrote:

Scored like 6 below, but I think its was more due to events leading up to rather than the test itself. Also didn't finish RC which was a first, maybe I was more anxious than I knew lol.

:( I'm sorry. I know it sucks.

Donashimen

Postby Donashimen » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:22 pm

EvergreenStateLady wrote:
Donashimen wrote:I don't know my score yet but if I did worse, do you guys think I should email the schools that are left and let them know that someone close to me died a few days before the LSAT?...Im not making this up by the way, someone very dear to me pass away the week before the LSAT and I know that really played a role on my concentration during the test :( but idk if i should email the schools and state that or not. :(

Regardless of your score that's terrible. I'm so sorry for your loss.

When my grandpa and nana died my first year of college it badly affected my classes so I've been there. It's a terrible thing loosing someone you love and then also having to deal with all the pressures of having life affecting classes / tests. I almost flunked out of school but the next school year I had a counselor to help me deal with the pressures of school and any depression I was going through so I was able to stay in school while getting my life back in order.

I hope you did great on the LSAT but if you didn't then it's completely understandable. State of mind can have a major affect on self confidence.
Once again I'm so sorry for your loss. :( RIP

Thanks Evergreen. As always you are as sweet as can be.

Radioheader

Postby Radioheader » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:22 pm

First timer here, 163. Kinda disappointing considering my diagnostic was a 158 and I've been averaging 170-172 on my PTs. I think horrible test conditions and first time jitters got to me.

Going to purchase the Cambridge PDFs and get to work for June! I never really focused on drilling so I'm hoping doing so will lead to some good results.

Congrats to people satisfied with your scores, and my sympathy to those who aren't. We can do this though, keep your heads up.

TetrisBlock

Postby TetrisBlock » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

crazyhazy wrote:I keep refreshing thinking it might change.

I did that a couple of times over 20 minutes, then I saw my email and was like "maybe it's different!"

The human mind.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:23 pm

McJimJam wrote:165. That put a damper on the workout, see you guys in the June thread.

Sorry to hear that. I'm certain you'll ace it next time!

CambrianExplosives

Postby CambrianExplosives » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Radioheader wrote:First timer here, 163. Kinda disappointing considering my diagnostic was a 158 and I've been averaging 170-172 on my PTs. I think horrible test conditions and first time jitters got to me.

Going to purchase the Cambridge PDFs and get to work for June! I never really focused on drilling so I'm hoping doing so will lead to some good results.

Congrats to people satisfied with your scores, and my sympathy to those who aren't. We can do this though, keep your heads up.

I'm sorry to hear that. It can be really rough when test conditions mess you up. I bet next time, with 3 months to prepare and knowing when you're going into, will bring you up. Good luck in June.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:25 pm

brusselsprouts wrote:167! retaking in October, but pleasantly surprised! really thought I bombed.

Congratulations that's a good score to have as a backup! I said this before but I love your tar! ^_^

McJimJam

Post removed.

Postby McJimJam » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:26 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by McJimJam on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheProdigal

Postby TheProdigal » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:29 pm

sfoglia wrote:
pantsuitchic wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Turns out the curve was -2, guys! See you in the June study group.

How do we know this... Or is this sarcasm?

ETA: Sorry about that score. Bad, or just below target?

My last PTs were 170, 166, 169, 170, 170, 169.

170 on the real thing. I couldn't begin to tell you what felt good on that test though, rushed through the last LG and felt there were 3-5 questions in both LRs and RC that could have gone either way.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:30 pm

zacboro wrote:It's okay, seriously guys congratulations to everyone who got what they wanted! If anyone remembers me from Feb about 3 weeks before (right before last day to back out), I was going to push back to June, but my mom talked me into take Feb anyways and taking June if I need to. So it's whatever. I warmed up too much and I studied way too much the day before, probably why I blanked out on the last RC section. I'm a lot wiser and I know what I need to do this time. I'm really kind of happy about the experience as a whole. I'm looking on the bright side of this. It's been fun guys. Please remember me as the guy who lost his sanity in the waiter's thread, which is how I'll remember all of you. :mrgreen:

Hehe to the last part!

I'm certain you'll do great in June especially now that you know what to expect. I'm glad that you are being so positive! ^_^

pantsuitchic

Postby pantsuitchic » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:33 pm

sfoglia wrote:
CambrianExplosives wrote:I scored at exactly my average, but I don't know what it helps. It seems like half the people ITT did really well and half weren't increasing. This test seems to really be giving out weird scores.

Interesting.

I didn't find the test difficult at all. I'm sure it was anxiety. I just wish I could see where I screwed up to confirm.

UGH. I know. RC is usually my best and I'm betting I didn't kick its ass.

CambrianExplosives

Postby CambrianExplosives » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:34 pm

McJimJam wrote:Just noticed your old tar CE, back from my lurkin' days, I love it :D

Yep. I promised Smalls I would change it back if I got a 172+ and I don't need the LSAT Karma gods on me for not following through. I'll be keeping this for a while at least. :D

BTW, your tar is great. It always makes me grin when I see it.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:34 pm

no worries y'all, if you didn't do as you hoped, Ill see you in June (or Oct but you should obvi pop in June thread)

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”