FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:26 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:26 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:27 pm

MikeSpivey wrote:
Lextor wrote:Okay, so to pass the time (or waste it, take it as you will) I compiled a list of greying times from the past year and some in 2013.

February 2013---->3:00pm EST (I think. The people in that thread were very inarticulate)
December 2013--->4:20pm EST
February 2014---->2:30pm EST
September 2014-->4:30pm EST
December 2014--->6:30pm EST

In recent history, grey day has occurred primarily before 5:00pm EST, which is in 15 minutes. But if we repeat December, there is still about 1.5 hours left of hope for the day. Otherwise, I have a dark feeling that scores wont be released until tomorrow.

Okay I'm done. Back to work.



Thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting time zone in there! I honestly literally wouldn't know if you were talking LSAT or Little League Baseball without it.

gatorgirl94
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:19 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby gatorgirl94 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:27 pm

Literally could not be happier that my name isn't Kayla...

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:28 pm

Dirigo wrote:So who's dropping off the face of TLS after tomorrow?


HI! Me.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:29 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
schmelling
Posts: 1090
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2014 12:15 am

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:39 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:29 pm

Smallville wrote:
Dirigo wrote:So who's dropping off the face of TLS after tomorrow?

I'll never leave you rigo


ETA: assuming they have free wifi for homeless people in Paris

User avatar
MikeSpivey
Posts: 2609
Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 4:28 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby MikeSpivey » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:33 pm

schmelling wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
Dirigo wrote:So who's dropping off the face of TLS after tomorrow?


HI! Me.


I'm going to amp it up starting tomorrow.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:34 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nv93
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nv93 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Prepping for Grey Day tomorrow. Oh well, gotta start getting ready for my leadership conference later during this week.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:37 pm

Dirigo wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
Dirigo wrote:So who's dropping off the face of TLS after tomorrow?

HI! Me.

You're in my IRL friend column now so doesn't matter. Besides, you'll be back next year for the Columbia thread.


I'll likely lurk. No need to actually poast.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:38 pm

Smallville wrote:
MikeSpivey wrote:
Lextor wrote:Okay, so to pass the time (or waste it, take it as you will) I compiled a list of greying times from the past year and some in 2013.

February 2013---->3:00pm EST (I think. The people in that thread were very inarticulate)
December 2013--->4:20pm EST
February 2014---->2:30pm EST
September 2014-->4:30pm EST
December 2014--->6:30pm EST

In recent history, grey day has occurred primarily before 5:00pm EST, which is in 15 minutes. But if we repeat December, there is still about 1.5 hours left of hope for the day. Otherwise, I have a dark feeling that scores wont be released until tomorrow.

Okay I'm done. Back to work.



Thank you from the bottom of my heart for putting time zone in there! I honestly literally wouldn't know if you were talking LSAT or Little League Baseball without it.


6
537PM lsac.org time now ....

nv93
Posts: 127
Joined: Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:54 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nv93 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:38 pm

So I hear an email sound from my desktop, and I thought, LSAC email w/ score, but nope, just an email from Syracuse about applying there AGAIN.

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby justabitunusual » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:38 pm

popping in to say I'm finally making pepper's soup mentioned circa pg 98ish...smelling good up in here!

eta: only issues:

I have only dried cilantro (not fresh and not a .5 cup) i used 8 tsp of dried cilantro
I thought i had canned tomatoes, but no, just sauce and rotel, so in went the rotel (will let ya know how that turns out)
I used veg stock instead of chicken

i think that's it, will update later w results
Last edited by justabitunusual on Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Dirigo wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
Smallville wrote:
Dirigo wrote:So who's dropping off the face of TLS after tomorrow?

I'll never leave you rigo

ETA: assuming they have free wifi for homeless people in Paris

Paris? Is that the destination to flee your student loans?

Nah. Giving up law school to work at Disneyland Paris.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:40 pm

justabitunusual wrote:popping in to say I'm finally making pepper's soup mentioned circa pg 98ish...smelling good up in here!

Yay, let me know how it turns out!

gatorgirl94
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2015 11:19 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby gatorgirl94 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:40 pm

nv93 wrote:So I hear an email sound from my desktop, and I thought, LSAC email w/ score, but nope, just an email from Syracuse about applying there AGAIN.


You and me both *sigh*

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:41 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby ilikebaseball » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:41 pm

RaiderRed wrote:Baseball is on the verge of a rage quit.


Image

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:42 pm

zacboro wrote:Nothing by 7 PM = me giving up for the night. All though a lot of hope is lost as of now.


I've just given up. It's cool. Tomorrow may be an even better day for it.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:42 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Baseball is on the verge of a rage quit.


Image

You just won the gif game.

User avatar
jgraves0510
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby jgraves0510 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:42 pm

gatorgirl94 wrote:
nv93 wrote:So I hear an email sound from my desktop, and I thought, LSAC email w/ score, but nope, just an email from Syracuse about applying there AGAIN.


You and me both *sigh*


Me too

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11948
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:43 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:44 pm

Can u guys stop getting yourselves together and start losing it again?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], cctv, LewD33, PresidentIJohnson, SweetTort, Tazewell and 9 guests