FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2718
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Shakawkaw » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:49 pm

Sfogs - Bob Morley looks like your bartender friend. :wink:

User avatar
jam313
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby jam313 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:49 pm

mkkm5112 wrote:you guys are a bunch of nerds.


Woah, e-thug, comin through.

You got us so good.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Jason Taverner wrote:but what will you do if scores are not released today!?

EMPIRES HAVE FALLEN FOR LESS

drink more than if released? or same... not sure

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:51 pm

Lextor wrote:Okay, so to pass the time (or waste it, take it as you will) I compiled a list of greying times from the past year and some in 2013.

February 2013---->3:00pm EST (I think. The people in that thread were very inarticulate)
December 2013--->4:20pm EST
February 2014---->2:30pm EST
September 2014-->4:30pm EST
December 2014--->6:30pm EST

In recent history, grey day has occurred primarily before 5:00pm EST, which is in 15 minutes. But if we repeat December, there is still about 1.5 hours left of hope for the day. Otherwise, I have a dark feeling that scores wont be released until tomorrow.

Okay I'm done. Back to work.


Ugh, so good of you to compile this information! It's a bit depressing, but very good to know.

User avatar
jgraves0510
Posts: 50
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:34 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby jgraves0510 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:52 pm

morningstar wrote:
jgraves0510 wrote:Refreshed the page for the 100th time since 4:20 and I must have hit stop because my icons loaded blank. Realized my mistake and now I'm seriously contemplating setting fire to the entire state of Florida.


On the bright side, it's a lot of square footage to cover. You'll definitely have your scores by the time you're done.


Loving the optimism and the added justification.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:52 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:Sfogs - Bob Morley looks like your bartender friend. :wink:

too lazy to look back to verify but thinking of what I remember I would agree lol

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:52 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:53 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:Sfogs - Bob Morley looks like your bartender friend. :wink:


Yeah, you noticed that, did you? :oops: :lol:

adil91
Posts: 501
Joined: Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:54 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby adil91 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:54 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Lextor wrote:Okay, so to pass the time (or waste it, take it as you will) I compiled a list of greying times from the past year and some in 2013.

February 2013---->3:00pm EST (I think. The people in that thread were very inarticulate)
December 2013--->4:20pm EST
February 2014---->2:30pm EST
September 2014-->4:30pm EST
December 2014--->6:30pm EST

In recent history, grey day has occurred primarily before 5:00pm EST, which is in 15 minutes. But if we repeat December, there is still about 1.5 hours left of hope for the day. Otherwise, I have a dark feeling that scores wont be released until tomorrow.

Okay I'm done. Back to work.


Ugh, so good of you to compile this information! It's a bit depressing, but very good to know.


I think there's good possibility of a late release today because the LSAC people got to work later than usual today

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:55 pm

Smallville wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Sfogs - Bob Morley looks like your bartender friend. :wink:

too lazy to look back to verify but thinking of what I remember I would agree lol


You guys were great wing-people, much appreciated.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

zacboro wrote:It's just falling asleep with this anticipation was so hard to do the first two times I thought it was gray day eve.


Well, if it doesn't happen tonight before bed then it will happen tomorrow, definitely. That makes it a bit better, I think. It'll be over in one more day, at the latest. We can do this! Hang in there!!

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2718
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Shakawkaw » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

sfoglia wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Sfogs - Bob Morley looks like your bartender friend. :wink:


Yeah, you noticed that, did you? :oops: :lol:


:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :wink: :wink:

User avatar
nosocat
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nosocat » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

jam313 wrote:
mkkm5112 wrote:you guys are a bunch of nerds.


Woah, e-thug, comin through.

You got us so good.

I love this comment with the context of your avatar.

Lillet71
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Lillet71 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

adil91 wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
Lextor wrote:Okay, so to pass the time (or waste it, take it as you will) I compiled a list of greying times from the past year and some in 2013.

February 2013---->3:00pm EST (I think. The people in that thread were very inarticulate)
December 2013--->4:20pm EST
February 2014---->2:30pm EST
September 2014-->4:30pm EST
December 2014--->6:30pm EST

In recent history, grey day has occurred primarily before 5:00pm EST, which is in 15 minutes. But if we repeat December, there is still about 1.5 hours left of hope for the day. Otherwise, I have a dark feeling that scores wont be released until tomorrow.

Okay I'm done. Back to work.


Ugh, so good of you to compile this information! It's a bit depressing, but very good to know.


I think there's good possibility of a late release today because the LSAC people got to work later than usual today


I like you

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:56 pm

sfoglia wrote:
zacboro wrote:It's just falling asleep with this anticipation was so hard to do the first two times I thought it was gray day eve.


Well, if it doesn't happen tonight before bed then it will happen tomorrow, definitely. That makes it a bit better, I think. It'll be over in one more day, at the latest. We can do this! Hang in there!!

I'm losing my desire to drink after work bc of no grey :cry:

TimeZonesAway
Posts: 16
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:29 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby TimeZonesAway » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Hope completely lost for any early release!

whodey0102
Posts: 4
Joined: Sat Feb 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby whodey0102 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:59 pm

I'm standing here at work stress eating and being very unpleasant to be around. I'm losing my mind waiting.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2374
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:59 pm

Guys stop trying to make grey happen. It's not gonna happen.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:00 pm

nosocat wrote:
jam313 wrote:
mkkm5112 wrote:you guys are a bunch of nerds.


Woah, e-thug, comin through.

You got us so good.

I love this comment with the context of your avatar.


It's a good one.

Lillet71
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Lillet71 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:00 pm

RaiderRed wrote:Guys stop trying to make grey happen. It's not gonna happen.

Mean girls
Fetch

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:00 pm

RaiderRed wrote:Guys stop trying to make grey happen. It's not gonna happen.

Raider... sometimes I just dont like you

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:01 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2374
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:01 pm

Smallville wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Guys stop trying to make grey happen. It's not gonna happen.

Raider... sometimes I just dont like you

Image

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11953
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:02 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4747
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:04 pm

Time to journey home... Some1 better be on Grey watch




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], The_Pluviophile, Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests