Page 310 of 392

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:48 pm
by chaipancakes
Sooo if tomorrow's a repeat of yesterday and today I might actually lose it.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:51 pm
by Dr. Nefario
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Guys, we need to all keep in touch and find out where everyone is going to school and stuff. Maybe some of us will be friends IRL!!

#WaiterNostalgia

ETA: sorry to act like we're twelve year olds leaving summer camp and be all, "Y'all are the best. Keep in touch. Never change. HAGS."

I agree. Let's all be friends

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:56 pm
by NL2424
..

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:57 pm
by nlee10
HAGS

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:57 pm
by Smallville
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Guys, we need to all keep in touch and find out where everyone is going to school and stuff. Maybe some of us will be friends IRL!!

#WaiterNostalgia

ETA: sorry to act like we're twelve year olds leaving summer camp and be all, "Y'all are the best. Keep in touch. Never change. HAGS."

NY tlsers are dope... the whole tls friends > rl friends has been proven

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:59 pm
by WhiskeyAndCupcakes
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:02 am
by Rigo
:mrgreen:

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 am
by crazyhazy
RaiderRed wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Guys, we need to all keep in touch and find out where everyone is going to school and stuff. Maybe some of us will be friends IRL!!

#WaiterNostalgia

ETA: sorry to act like we're twelve year olds leaving summer camp and be all, "Y'all are the best. Keep in touch. Never change. HAGS."

I agree. Let's all be friends


Yeah the whole "you guys can come to my wedding" thing didn't go nearly far enough for my tastes. I fully intend to marry and eventually divorce someone from this forum.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:04 am
by Donashimen
We should still keep on posting here or somehow keep in touch! I couldn't agree more!

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:05 am
by WhiskeyAndCupcakes
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:05 am
by WhiskeyAndCupcakes
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:10 am
by crazyhazy
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
crazyhazy wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Guys, we need to all keep in touch and find out where everyone is going to school and stuff. Maybe some of us will be friends IRL!!

#WaiterNostalgia

ETA: sorry to act like we're twelve year olds leaving summer camp and be all, "Y'all are the best. Keep in touch. Never change. HAGS."

I agree. Let's all be friends


Yeah the whole "you guys can come to my wedding" thing didn't go nearly far enough for my tastes. I fully intend to marry and eventually divorce someone from this forum.


I love this. but count me out-- I don't trust anyone with a self 'tar.


Yours always makes me feel guilty bc you'll say something I like, then ill glance at the tiny avatar and think "aww cute", and then realize it's a child and feel like a creep. That's happened maybe 43 times.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:11 am
by Donashimen
This is why i didn't want to post regularly ..now I'm going to miss everyone :( I'm sad now :(

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:12 am
by peppermint
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
Smallville wrote:NY tlsers are dope... the whole tls friends > rl friends has been proven


Bummer that NY is far from me :(. But I'm so glad y'all have become IRL friends! Sounds like a good time.

We Texans should have a meetup sometime. Preferably in the summer when I'm in TX instead of Massachusetts

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 am
by crazyhazy
peppermint wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
Smallville wrote:NY tlsers are dope... the whole tls friends > rl friends has been proven


Bummer that NY is far from me :(. But I'm so glad y'all have become IRL friends! Sounds like a good time.

We Texans should have a meetup sometime. Preferably in the summer when I'm in TX instead of Massachusetts


Okay but you better be quirky and cute like Mindy. Or at least smell like peppermint.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 am
by WhiskeyAndCupcakes
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:14 am
by WhiskeyAndCupcakes
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:16 am
by crazyhazy
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
crazyhazy wrote:Yours always makes me feel guilty bc you'll say something I like, then ill glance at the tiny avatar and think "aww cute", and then realize it's a child and feel like a creep. That's happened maybe 43 times.


Hahahaha. Sorry about that. I really like my 'tar, though :). It took me a couple before I finally landed on this one.


Mine is a very old pic and is like one week I when I had black hair. I just was dying to post and hated all the blank avatars so I jacked one someone posted of me.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:16 am
by peppermint
crazyhazy wrote:Okay but you better be quirky and cute like Mindy. Or at least smell like peppermint.

haha, Idk about cute but I definitely am quirky. And I do smell like peppermint b/c I use mint shampoo :)

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:17 am
by crazyhazy
Who's gone the longest (from this moment) without refreshing LSAC? My last refresh was 4 seconds ago.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:18 am
by crazyhazy
peppermint wrote:
crazyhazy wrote:Okay but you better be quirky and cute like Mindy. Or at least smell like peppermint.

haha, Idk about cute but I definitely am quirky. And I do smell like peppermint b/c I use mint shampoo :)


2 outta 3 ain't bad... And your shampoo sounds delicious.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:18 am
by WhiskeyAndCupcakes
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:19 am
by crazyhazy
10 lurkers just joined at the same time. Hello zombies.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:20 am
by crazyhazy
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
crazyhazy wrote:Who's gone the longest (from this moment) without refreshing LSAC? My last refresh was 4 seconds ago.



I don't think I have since like 4 pm CST. I'm relying on TLS/ just waiting for the email.


Yeah I considered that but didn't have the self control, and was burned before by the false grey day crowd.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:20 am
by Dr. Nefario
peppermint wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
Smallville wrote:NY tlsers are dope... the whole tls friends > rl friends has been proven


Bummer that NY is far from me :(. But I'm so glad y'all have become IRL friends! Sounds like a good time.

We Texans should have a meetup sometime. Preferably in the summer when I'm in TX instead of Massachusetts

Yaaaaaas