FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
m27
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby m27 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:57 pm

This is a dark, dark day

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4748
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Fri Feb 27, 2015 6:58 pm

m27 wrote:This is a dark, dark day

eh, its not too dark out yet, soon though, its only 6 :mrgreen:

User avatar
m27
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby m27 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:00 pm

Smallville wrote:
m27 wrote:This is a dark, dark day

eh, its not too dark out yet, soon though, its only 6 :mrgreen:


Dark in my heart
Image

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nlee10 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:01 pm

3pm/6pm

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:01 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Notice that ORANGE button right next to the numeric keypad? It resets the TRS-80 Model III

You mistype and loss all your work. Hours of coding lost, if you hadn't just recently saved to floppy disk or to a tape cassette.

Image

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:02 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rileyfo
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rileyfo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:02 pm

Now i'm googling "gray jokes". Here's one:

A little girl is helping her mommy with the dishes when she notices that some of her hairs are gray. She asks her mom,
"Why are some of your hairs gray?"
The mom replies cleverly, "Whenever you make me cry or lie to me, one of my hairs turn gray." The girl thinks for a minute, and then asks,
"Is that why all Grandma's hairs are gray?"

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2374
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:04 pm

I think everyone has gone mad.

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:05 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
m27
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby m27 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:05 pm

Rileyfo wrote:Now i'm googling "gray jokes". Here's one:

A little girl is helping her mommy with the dishes when she notices that some of her hairs are gray. She asks her mom,
"Why are some of your hairs gray?"
The mom replies cleverly, "Whenever you make me cry or lie to me, one of my hairs turn gray." The girl thinks for a minute, and then asks,
"Is that why all Grandma's hairs are gray?"


The assumption is that the mom lied to her mother in excessive amounts. However there could be alternative reasons to explain the grandmother's grey hair, such as waiting for an LSAT score

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2374
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:06 pm

zacboro wrote:So the "cannot be displayed" icon is the gray one?


Image

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:07 pm

If the Feb 2015 LSAT is your first test and the score sucks, retake and quote Hemingway, even if you spell his name wrong while doing it because your drunk

Image

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby ilikebaseball » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 pm

storpappa wrote:Notice that ORANGE button right next to the numeric keypad? It resets the TRS-80 Model III

You mistype and loss all your work. Hours of coding lost, if you hadn't just recently saved to floppy disk or to a tape cassette.

Image

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby ilikebaseball » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:08 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
storpappa wrote:Notice that ORANGE button right next to the numeric keypad? It resets the TRS-80 Model III

You mistype and loss all your work. Hours of coding lost, if you hadn't just recently saved to floppy disk or to a tape cassette.

Image

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:09 pm

I hope my JD graduation picture looks this awesome

Image

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby ilikebaseball » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:09 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:
storpappa wrote:Notice that ORANGE button right next to the numeric keypad? It resets the TRS-80 Model III

You mistype and loss all your work. Hours of coding lost, if you hadn't just recently saved to floppy disk or to a tape cassette.

Image

User avatar
Rileyfo
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rileyfo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:09 pm

"I love it when you call me Storpappa" is stuck in my head. I've definitely gone mad.

User avatar
m27
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby m27 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 pm

Fall Out Boy's From Under the Cork Tree album came out 10 years ago this May... just fyi in case anyone is feeling young

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:11 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ticklemesilly
Posts: 411
Joined: Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby ticklemesilly » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:12 pm

Imagine if we got everyone on this thread into one room with a couple of bottles of vodka right now?

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby ilikebaseball » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:12 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:
storpappa wrote:Notice that ORANGE button right next to the numeric keypad? It resets the TRS-80 Model III

You mistype and loss all your work. Hours of coding lost, if you hadn't just recently saved to floppy disk or to a tape cassette.

Image

User avatar
m27
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby m27 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:13 pm

Baseball is a small scale terrorist

User avatar
Rileyfo
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rileyfo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:14 pm

ticklemesilly wrote:Imagine if we got everyone on this thread into one room with a couple of bottles of vodka right now?

We'd need more than a few.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:15 pm

Storpappa be like ....

Image




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 2 guests