FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2339
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:46 pm

So bored

User avatar
texasaggie10
Posts: 218
Joined: Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:56 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby texasaggie10 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:47 pm

RaiderRed wrote:So bored


I am currently at work and cannot focus on anything except LSAT scores!!!! come one 2:30

User avatar
Lextor
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Lextor » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:48 pm

Smallville wrote:
zacboro wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
zacboro wrote:Guys it's not coming out today, probs tomorrow. Just start drinking now so that you can actually fall asleep tonight.


Score Date ///// Actual Release ///// Days Early
Tues, Dec. 27, 2005 ///// Fri, Dec. 23, 2005 ///// 4
Tues, Jan. 2, 2007 ///// Fri, Dec. 21, 2006 ///// 12


That's decemer though... See Feb. Only once has it been released 4 days early, so I don't see it as likely. But it would be amazing if it was.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-fDklN0QaVTk/V ... BDates.png
soo umm IK theres not a lot of tuesday planned dates but most of those Monday release dates came out on the Friday b4... soooo still possible they will stick with it despite Tues planned

Also notice however that the "three days early" trend has totally disappeared in the more recent LSATs. It's basically a crap shoot now.

User avatar
MEAhrnsbrak
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:50 pm

m27 wrote:For some reason I think it's going to be out tomorrow evening..


I think they will release it when we least expect it to avoid a September crash again. So either early one morning before west coast wakes up or Saturday or Sunday night when people have given up refreshing for the day.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4734
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:50 pm

texasaggie10 wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:So bored


I am currently at work and cannot focus on anything except LSAT scores!!!! come one 2:30

same, newbie I mentioned earlier is out to lunch soooooo :roll:

Lextor wrote:Also notice however that the "three days early" trend has totally disappeared in the more recent LSATs. It's basically a crap shoot now.

yes but that trend disappearance seemed to happen with planned release date being more mid-week

User avatar
Lextor
Posts: 80
Joined: Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Lextor » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:54 pm

Smallville wrote:
Lextor wrote:Also notice however that the "three days early" trend has totally disappeared in the more recent LSATs. It's basically a crap shoot now.

yes but that trend disappearance seemed to happen with planned release date being more mid-week

Kind of. 2010 and 2011 had the same release dates, but bucked the 3-day trend as well. Let's just hope we don't get a repeat of 2013.

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:56 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rileyfo
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rileyfo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:58 pm

m27 wrote:For some reason I think it's going to be out tomorrow evening..

If you just look at last year, it came out 3 days early and on a Sunday. According to that math, it should come out tomorrow. Problem solved.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nlee10 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:58 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:So bored

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:00 pm

m27 wrote:For some reason I think it's going to be out tomorrow evening..


Go away, I'll have none of that pessimism.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:01 pm

Rileyfo wrote:
m27 wrote:For some reason I think it's going to be out tomorrow evening..

If you just look at last year, it came out 3 days early and on a Sunday. According to that math, it should come out tomorrow. Problem solved.


But it doesn't follow the same pattern year to year. Look at the chart.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1757
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:02 pm

MEAhrnsbrak wrote:
m27 wrote:For some reason I think it's going to be out tomorrow evening..


I think they will release it when we least expect it to avoid a September crash again. So either early one morning before west coast wakes up or Saturday or Sunday night when people have given up refreshing for the day.


I hope not, there aren't that many of us anyway.

rkspurs21
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby rkspurs21 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:03 pm

HAVE WE DISCUSSED OMG - Per an announcement when I logged in to LSAC:

"LSAC systems unavailable for system maintenance Sunday March 8th 6:00am ET to Sunday March 8th 5:00pm ET"

WHAT DOES IT MEAN Y'ALL

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:05 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 1:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
m27
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby m27 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:09 pm

sfoglia wrote:
m27 wrote:For some reason I think it's going to be out tomorrow evening..


Go away, I'll have none of that pessimism.


You're right. Boxes will be grey in no more than 20 minutes

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2339
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:10 pm

I'm just tryna play NHL all day to make the time go by on this snow day

ETA: what if they go surprise no grey just scores

User avatar
m27
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby m27 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:13 pm

My weekend will be consisting of coffee, milano cookies, and thesis work until I have to destroy my F5 key

User avatar
m27
Posts: 362
Joined: Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:58 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby m27 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:14 pm

RaiderRed wrote:I'm just tryna play NHL all day to make the time go by on this snow day

ETA: what if they go surprise no grey just scores


Yeah what if the boxes aren't grey and actually gold and white?

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4734
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:15 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
ETA: what if they go surprise no grey just scores

:shock:

User avatar
MEAhrnsbrak
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:20 pm

m27 wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:I'm just tryna play NHL all day to make the time go by on this snow day

ETA: what if they go surprise no grey just scores


Yeah what if the boxes aren't grey and actually gold and white?


That definitely wouldn't happen... They would turn black and blue. :D

User avatar
Rileyfo
Posts: 116
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:31 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rileyfo » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:27 pm

What is everyone's drink of choice on gray day?

I'm going with Jameson and ginger.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4734
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:29 pm

Rileyfo wrote:What is everyone's drink of choice on gray day?

I'm going with Jameson and ginger.

prob straight fireball with some ice #classy

User avatar
jam313
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby jam313 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:30 pm

Rileyfo wrote:What is everyone's drink of choice on gray day?

I'm going with Jameson and ginger.


Scotch, neat.

User avatar
MEAhrnsbrak
Posts: 269
Joined: Sat Mar 02, 2013 8:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Rileyfo wrote:What is everyone's drink of choice on gray day?

I'm going with Jameson and ginger.


I'm thinking cranberry and vodka

rkspurs21
Posts: 102
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:43 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby rkspurs21 » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:32 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
rkspurs21 wrote:HAVE WE DISCUSSED OMG - Per an announcement when I logged in to LSAC:

"LSAC systems unavailable for system maintenance Sunday March 8th 6:00am ET to Sunday March 8th 5:00pm ET"

WHAT DOES IT MEAN Y'ALL


Exactly what it says. That's more than a week away. The system will be down that day.


u missed the joke. I mean, it wasn't an especially funny one, but you missed it.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 34iplaw, bcapace, trav13 and 13 guests