FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

Dr. Nefario

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:10 pm

EvergreenStateLady wrote:
peppermint wrote:Unless yoga or running eating somehow counts as "leg day," it's never leg day in Whiskey's peppermint's World.

This is me as well. Lol. :mrgreen:

It's weird how easy it is to walk manys hours many days in a row on a vacation but how hard it is to do that during a regular week where you live.

Also my birthday is tomorrow. I'm trying to decide if I want to order a cake for my birthday from this Hawaiian cake place. I've never tried them but they get good Yelp reviews. I can order either an orange cake with passionfruit frosting, an orange cake with mango frosting, a strawberry cake with guava frosting, a pineapple cake with pineapple frosting, a pineapple cake with coconut pineapple frosting, or a Rainbow cake which has lime, orange, strawberry cake layers with guava, lime, and passionfruit frosting layers. Hmmm decisions...

CE's score is gonna be the best birthday present ever tomorrow. Y'all will be living it up big on a full scholly at NE.

ETA: 71 pages until score release. better get posting

ETA2: I can't count
Last edited by Dr. Nefario on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:11 pm, edited 3 times in total.

nosocat

Postby nosocat » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:10 pm

leslieknope wrote:I had a dream where I beat my Dec score by a point. As long as I don't drop points I'll be pleased at this point, tbh.

Also God on top of gray day tomorrow two of my schools may or may not be releasing decisions. I'm putting my phone on airplane mode and before I go to bed and not turning it back on until after my interview.

I dreamed last night that I did get one point lower, but in my dream world, my December score was 1 point higher, so in actuality it would be the same score I already have. I could live with that though.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:12 pm

peppermint wrote: Homemade stuff > overprocessed stuff any day

I so agree.

They aren't homemade but Trader Joe's version of Oreo's called Jo Jo's are much more tasty in my opinion. I especially love their Peppermint Jo Jo's around the holidays which have crushed peppermint candy pieces mixed in the filling but usually they sell out so quickly I almost never get any. It's been a few years since I've had any Peppermint ones.

TheProdigal

Postby TheProdigal » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:13 pm

leslieknope wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
TheProdigal wrote:
All these people getting movement at Berkeley, and mine hasn't moved off of received. Sorry to hear about the ding though.

I get the feeling you're literally brilliant Prodigal and after you get your 180, you'll get in everywhere.

+1, Prodigal seems like one of those people who actually would get the long shot acceptance off a genius PS too. Not that it will be a long shot after scores are released, ofc.

So what you're saying is I should run with a Georgetown optional essay on the importance of beard balm, right? :D

ETA: Grammar.
Last edited by TheProdigal on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Rileyfo

Postby Rileyfo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:17 pm

I so agree.

They aren't homemade but Trader Joe's version of Oreo's called Jo Jo's are much more tasty in my opinion. I especially love their Peppermint Jo Jo's around the holidays which have crushed peppermint candy pieces mixed in the filling but usually they sell out so quickly I almost never get any. It's been a few years since I've had any Peppermint ones.

Love the Jo Jo's. My favorite Trader Joe's desserts are the chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches. They're frozen, yet the cookies are still soft and delicious. I'm all about TJ.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:20 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
peppermint wrote:Unless yoga or running eating somehow counts as "leg day," it's never leg day in Whiskey's peppermint's World.

This is me as well. Lol. :mrgreen:

It's weird how easy it is to walk manys hours many days in a row on a vacation but how hard it is to do that during a regular week where you live.

Also my birthday is tomorrow. I'm trying to decide if I want to order a cake for my birthday from this Hawaiian cake place. I've never tried them but they get good Yelp reviews. I can order either an orange cake with passionfruit frosting, an orange cake with mango frosting, a strawberry cake with guava frosting, a pineapple cake with pineapple frosting, a pineapple cake with coconut pineapple frosting, or a Rainbow cake which has lime, orange, strawberry cake layers with guava, lime, and passionfruit frosting layers. Hmmm decisions...

CE's score is gonna be the best birthday present ever tomorrow. Y'all will be living it up big on a full scholly at NE.

ETA: 71 pages until score release. better get posting

ETA2: I can't count

Thanks! Here's hoping to good scores for everyone!

Also lol, I highly doubt we'll make it to 300 posts even before Tuesday. If we play some sort of game on here like you guys did the other day maybe we can make it to 300 before the weekend is over.

Or if it's a serious goal I can become a crazy person shit poasting like crazy today. :P I know I could post like I want to win for you guys but there would be like 5 posts from me between every one from you guys.

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:23 pm

Rileyfo wrote:

I so agree.

Love the Jo Jo's. My favorite Trader Joe's desserts are the chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwiches. They're frozen, yet the cookies are still soft and delicious. I'm all about TJ.

I love the peppermint Jo Jo's too! They're always sold out though :(

And yes to the choc chip ice cream sandwiches! They're amazing!

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 pm

My favorite thing at Trader Joes (other than the cookie butter) is the choc covered potato chips. Those things are ridiculously addictive.

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

leslieknope

Postby leslieknope » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:26 pm

TheProdigal wrote:
leslieknope wrote:
TheProdigal wrote:
All these people getting movement at Berkeley, and mine hasn't moved off of received. Sorry to hear about the ding though.

I get the feeling you're literally brilliant Prodigal and after you get your 180, you'll get in everywhere.

+1, Prodigal seems like one of those people who actually would get the long shot acceptance off a genius PS too. Not that it will be a long shot after scores are released, ofc.

So what you're saying is I should run with a Georgetown optional essay on the importance of beard balm, right? :D

You should draw them a picture of your majestic beard in the fill in the box response. It's the law school equivalent of dropping the mic!

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:27 pm

leslieknope wrote:You should draw them a picture of your majestic beard in the fill in the box response. It's the law school equivalent of dropping the mic!

leslieknope

Postby leslieknope » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:28 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Trader Joe's is quite possibly my spirit animal.

Omg Trader Joe's for life. In the fall they had this pumpkin mochi thing that I still pine for.

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:28 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:29 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:29 pm

peppermint wrote:
leslieknope wrote:You should draw them a picture of your majestic beard in the fill in the box response. It's the law school equivalent of dropping the mic!

Rileyfo

Postby Rileyfo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:30 pm

leslieknope wrote:

Omg Trader Joe's for life. In the fall they had this pumpkin mochi thing that I still pine for.

I also like the chocolate caramel sea salt butterscotch balls. It's like everything good was thrown into one little ball. Put them in the freezer and they're the best.

Let's just say I have a hard time in that frozen foods aisle. Too many good things there.

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:31 pm

Rileyfo wrote:
leslieknope wrote:

I also like the chocolate caramel sea salt butterscotch balls. It's like everything good was thrown into one little ball. Put them in the freezer and they're the best.

Let's just say I have a hard time in that frozen foods aisle. Too many good things there.

I'm snacking on these right now at work!!! They're so good!

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:32 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 1:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TheProdigal

Postby TheProdigal » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:33 pm

leslieknope wrote:
TheProdigal wrote:
leslieknope wrote:

You should draw them a picture of your majestic beard in the fill in the box response. It's the law school equivalent of dropping the mic!

Or, make a 1 minute documentary about your beard for the video.

So many options!

Y'all rock. :D

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:35 pm

leslieknope wrote:Omg Trader Joe's for life. In the fall they had this pumpkin mochi thing that I still pine for.

THE PUMPKIN MOCHI IS SO GOOD. They have lots of very good pumpkin everything.

I've never had their pumpkin mochi, but I loved their pumpkin croissants. I basically love anything with pumpkin spice though. It's my second fave flavor after peppermint

Rileyfo wrote:Let's just say I have a hard time in that frozen foods aisle. Too many good things there.

For sure. Especially because I don't cook every day, so lots of lunches/dinners are from TJ's. Their tamales are good as well (are those only in TX, or are they everywhere?)

I eat those tamales often! I get homesick a lot & so I stock up on their chicken tamales whenever I'm at TJ's, they're pretty delicious

Rileyfo

Postby Rileyfo » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:36 pm

Rileyfo wrote:

For sure. Especially because I don't cook every day, so lots of lunches/dinners are from TJ's. Their tamales are good as well (are those only in TX, or are they everywhere?)

I always load up on the orange chicken, fried rice, and edamame. All pretty easy to cook. I haven't tried or noticed the tamales. I'm in Vegas, so I'll let you know after the next trip. Their track record is pretty good, so I bet they'll be good too.

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:38 pm

just check lsac for the first time... idk why but felt the urge to check... still green :( :cry:

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:39 pm

Rileyfo wrote:I always load up on the orange chicken, fried rice, and edamame. All pretty easy to cook. I haven't tried or noticed the tamales. I'm in Vegas, so I'll let you know after the next trip. Their track record is pretty good, so I bet they'll be good too.

Vegas rocks
Last edited by peppermint on Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilikebaseball

Postby ilikebaseball » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:40 pm

Smallville wrote:just check lsac for the first time... idk why but felt the urge to check... still green :( :cry:

Both times twitter erupted for me on grey day. I think some people may go grey a bit earlier than others, because I definitely recall on the September test turning grey later than everyone (As well as LSAC shutting down)

nlee10

Postby nlee10 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:41 pm

Smallville wrote:just check lsac for the first time... idk why but felt the urge to check... still green :( :cry:

Yeah. I'm checking like every hour even though I know today is probably not the day.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”