FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
Donashimen
Posts: 263
Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Donashimen » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:09 pm

leslieknope wrote:Hey baseball! You're totally a 180 to us.

Also
LSAC wrote:LSAC systems unavailable for system maintenance Sunday March 8th 6:00am ET to Sunday March 8th 5:00pm ET

I was about to start rioting until I read it again and saw that it said March 8th, not 1st. In anticipation of us breaking their servers again, perhaps?


Lmao! omg I thought the same thing lol I was ready to come post it and totally freak out but I realized the date was march 8th lol We all are not on edge or anything lol

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:15 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:Hahaha STAHP it guys

It's the truth :wink: And Shak's gonna be bummed that she missed your cute pw so you should keep it up for a while

So who's pwing next? I vote for Smalls b/c I never got to see that apple picking pic that Jacks and Rigo were big fans of...

ETA- Shak's here, so yay!

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:18 pm

Idk if anyone ITT watched the Oscars on Sunday night but Lady Gaga performed a tribute to the Sound of Music & she was amazing!


User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Shakawkaw » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Seriously? You guys are awesome. I ask for PWs and you deliver. YAY!

Also, zacbro - yes, I've done Berkeley. Apparently, his name is pronounced Bark-lee. I didn't enjoy him, IIRC.

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby The Abyss » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:23 pm

peppermint wrote:Idk if anyone ITT watched the Oscars on Sunday night but Lady Gaga performed a tribute to the Sound of Music & she was amazing!

::Lady Gaga video::


That was surprising normal for her. I always associate her with the word 'weird'.


User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:25 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:Seriously? You guys are awesome. I ask for PWs and you deliver. YAY!

Also, zacbro - yes, I've done Berkeley. Apparently, his name is pronounced Bark-lee. I didn't enjoy him, IIRC.

Where's your PW missy?

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Shakawkaw » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:28 pm

Smallville wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Seriously? You guys are awesome. I ask for PWs and you deliver. YAY!

Also, zacbro - yes, I've done Berkeley. Apparently, his name is pronounced Bark-lee. I didn't enjoy him, IIRC.

Where's your PW missy?


1. I'm at work.
2. We're FB friends, silly goose.
3. We also met IRL. :roll:

User avatar
EvergreenStateLady
Posts: 351
Joined: Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:14 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:30 pm

Dirigo wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:What is you favorite movie?

The Hours.
What's your favorite boy and/or girl name? Alternately, what would you name your child (or next child for unusual).


I know this is old but I'm a serious name nerd so I can't help myself. :p

Ciaran and Serafina

CE prefers the spelling Keiran so that's what we'll probably go with because I like all the Ciaran spellings. We agree easily on boys names but have different tastes when it comes to girl names. I have no idea what we'll name our daughter/s when we have children.

User avatar
cookiecrisp
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby cookiecrisp » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:30 pm

You guys never pay attention to me and I've been lurking here forever.

So let me introduce myself. I finally got the balls to take this test and I'm having THE MOST STRESSFUL WEEK EVER because now I'm waiting like you on this life alternating number AND I've been interviewing non-stop since I got back from overseas.

I just interviewed at Google today for a position there that I won't specify other than that it wasn't engineering. So I have so much riding on the next week or so. I'm going insane.

That's it. I love guacamole.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2701
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Shakawkaw » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pm

cookiecrisp wrote:You guys never pay attention to me and I've been lurking here forever.

So let me introduce myself. I finally got the balls to take this test and I'm having THE MOST STRESSFUL WEEK EVER because now I'm waiting like you on this life alternating number AND I've been interviewing non-stop since I got back from overseas.

I just interviewed at Google today for a position there that I won't specify other than that it wasn't engineering. So I have so much riding on the next week or so. I'm going insane.

That's it. I love guacamole.


You should probably PW.

Also, welcome!

User avatar
cookiecrisp
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby cookiecrisp » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
cookiecrisp wrote:You guys never pay attention to me and I've been lurking here forever.

So let me introduce myself. I finally got the balls to take this test and I'm having THE MOST STRESSFUL WEEK EVER because now I'm waiting like you on this life alternating number AND I've been interviewing non-stop since I got back from overseas.

I just interviewed at Google today for a position there that I won't specify other than that it wasn't engineering. So I have so much riding on the next week or so. I'm going insane.

That's it. I love guacamole.


You should probably PW.

Also, welcome!


WHAT IS THIS PW YOU SPEAK OF

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3427
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby IsThisForReal » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:34 pm

cookiecrisp wrote:
WHAT IS THIS PW YOU SPEAK OF

If you were actually a lurker, you would know.

User avatar
cookiecrisp
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby cookiecrisp » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:35 pm

IsThisForReal wrote:
cookiecrisp wrote:
WHAT IS THIS PW YOU SPEAK OF

If you were actually a lurker, you would know.


I'm thinking it is a picture thingy but idk

So I guess you can just be pedantic

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:38 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Smallville wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Seriously? You guys are awesome. I ask for PWs and you deliver. YAY!

Also, zacbro - yes, I've done Berkeley. Apparently, his name is pronounced Bark-lee. I didn't enjoy him, IIRC.

Where's your PW missy?


1. I'm at work.
2. We're FB friends, silly goose.
3. We also met IRL. :roll:

soo? :mrgreen:

IsThisForReal wrote:
cookiecrisp wrote:
WHAT IS THIS PW YOU SPEAK OF

If you were actually a lurker, you would know.

User avatar
nosocat
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nosocat » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:39 pm

cookiecrisp wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
cookiecrisp wrote:
WHAT IS THIS PW YOU SPEAK OF

If you were actually a lurker, you would know.


I'm thinking it is a picture thingy but idk

So I guess you can just be pedantic

LOL, yes, it's posting your picture, but what's with the 'tude?

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:41 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
cookiecrisp
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:10 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby cookiecrisp » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 pm

nosocat wrote:
cookiecrisp wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
cookiecrisp wrote:
WHAT IS THIS PW YOU SPEAK OF

If you were actually a lurker, you would know.


I'm thinking it is a picture thingy but idk

So I guess you can just be pedantic

LOL, yes, it's posting your picture, but what's with the 'tude?


No tude. Also I don't take pictures I believe they steal your soul.

User avatar
IsThisForReal
Posts: 3427
Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2014 8:29 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby IsThisForReal » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:42 pm

nosocat wrote:
cookiecrisp wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
cookiecrisp wrote:
WHAT IS THIS PW YOU SPEAK OF

If you were actually a lurker, you would know.


I'm thinking it is a picture thingy but idk

So I guess you can just be pedantic

LOL, yes, it's posting your picture, but what's with the 'tude?

Guessing late onset special snowflake syndrome.

User avatar
kray
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby kray » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:45 pm

If creepers and lurkers are coming out of the shadows, I will too... I've been lurking here since test day occasionally, it's where I've been compulsively checking this week because I know you guys are going to be the first to alert me to grey/gray day (see, certified lurker).

Hello!

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:47 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
kray
Posts: 130
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2015 8:54 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby kray » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

Italy! Handmade pasta and red sauce for the rest of my life and I would just always be happy.

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:51 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:53 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4741
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:57 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
zacboro wrote:Whiskey and cupcakes what is TCR when it comes to the whiskey:cupcake ratio.


A two finger pour and one cupcake :)

sounds wonderful

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:00 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
zacboro wrote:Whiskey and cupcakes what is TCR when it comes to the whiskey:cupcake ratio.


A two finger pour and one cupcake :)

Now the question here is: what kind of cupcake :P




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BobBoblaw, cherrygalore, Lahtso Nuggin, Yahoo [Bot] and 12 guests