FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:49 pm

sfoglia wrote:Can we play 50 questions or something and amp this thread up? I want to see it active AF in here for the next week. DO IT FOR SFOG'S ANXIETY.

I'll start, and the first person to answer gets to make up the next question.
1. What was the last lie you told?

That I was on my way to to class but I was actually on my way to the gym cause class was over. Accidental lie tho.

Where is the last place you went on vacation?

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:51 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Florida.

3) What was your 8 year old self's dream job?


Astronomer!

4. What's your favorite planet and why?

(Might as well stay on that topic for a minute.)

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:54 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Florida.

3) What was your 8 year old self's dream job?

President of the United states. More specifically I wanted to be Reagan.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Florida.

3) What was your 8 year old self's dream job?

President of the United states. More specifically I wanted to be Reagan.


Ha! This is cute.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:55 pm

sfoglia wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Florida.

3) What was your 8 year old self's dream job?


Astronomer!

4. What's your favorite planet and why?

(Might as well stay on that topic for a minute.)


Pluto cause of the Disney dog and cause it's a planet no matter what they say.

What famous person would you wanna be and why?

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:57 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:02 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
What famous person would you wanna be and why?


Emma Watson. Because she's fantastic. And because Hermione.

ETA new question. (I forgot the question!)--- what was your first AIM screen name?


Good one!!! I can't remember my first one (I had dozens before I settled on one) so I am going to pass this along, but great questions. Forgot that ever existed.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:03 pm

sfoglia wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
What famous person would you wanna be and why?


Emma Watson. Because she's fantastic. And because Hermione.

ETA new question. (I forgot the question!)--- what was your first AIM screen name?


Good one!!! I can't remember my first one (I had dozens before I settled on one) so I am going to pass this along, but great questions. Forgot that ever existed.


Very good one but mine was the same as my current email so I can't say it haha.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:16 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
justabitunusual
Posts: 1089
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:28 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby justabitunusual » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:19 pm

Dirigo wrote:
sfoglia wrote:1. What was the last lie you told?

That I had aspergers (allegedly, according to xylo)
ETA: Oh shoot. This is what happens when you don't refresh.
First AIM name was ToxicBoom12, I'm pretty sure.

What's your biggest fear?


One of them is accidentally hitting a small child with my car resulting in their death, and me going to jail for years while my children grow up without me.

Did peppermint ever update us on the sardine smoothie?

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:29 pm

justabitunusual wrote:Did peppermint ever update us on the sardine smoothie?

It was awful, so she ended up blending in a bunch of peppers & basically our mouths were so on fire that we couldn't taste the sardines anymore :lol:

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:32 pm

Dirigo wrote:
sfoglia wrote:1. What was the last lie you told?

That I had aspergers (allegedly, according to xylo)
ETA: Oh shoot. This is what happens when you don't refresh.
First AIM name was ToxicBoom12, I'm pretty sure.

What's your biggest fear?


Being a failure in life or not being a good dad since I never had one.

ETA: too deep?

What is you favorite movie?

User avatar
landshoes
is that cool?
Posts: 1089
Joined: Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby landshoes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:33 pm

.
Last edited by landshoes on Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:35 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby The Abyss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:38 pm

Dirigo wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:What is you favorite movie?

The Hours.
What's your favorite boy and/or girl name? Alternately, what would you name your child (or next child for unusual).


My next kid will be named Juliet or Matthew.

What was your favorite vacation destination?

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:40 pm

The Abyss wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:What is you favorite movie?

The Hours.
What's your favorite boy and/or girl name? Alternately, what would you name your child (or next child for unusual).


My next kid will be named Juliet or Matthew.

What was your favorite vacation destination?

Colorado. Went every year my whole life.

If you could only have one sense what would it be and why?

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:41 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby The Abyss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:46 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
The Abyss wrote:
Dirigo wrote:The Hours.
What's your favorite boy and/or girl name? Alternately, what would you name your child (or next child for unusual).


My next kid will be named Juliet or Matthew.

What was your favorite vacation destination?

Colorado. Went every year my whole life.

If you could only have one sense what would it be and why?



Eye sight. I love to read.

What would you want your last meal to be?


Mussels, scallops, raw oysters, and some grilled asparagus.

Person in history you'd most like to meet?

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:49 pm

The Abyss wrote:Person in history you'd most like to meet?


HH Holmes. I'd love to case study him.

What is the dumbest TV show you watch?

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:28 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
The Abyss wrote:Person in history you'd most like to meet?


HH Holmes. I'd love to case study him.

What is the dumbest TV show you watch?

I'm not ashamed to say that I used to watch Here Comes Honey Booboo :mrgreen:

If you could be any plant, what plant would you be?

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:31 pm

peppermint wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
The Abyss wrote:Person in history you'd most like to meet?


HH Holmes. I'd love to case study him.

What is the dumbest TV show you watch?

I'm not ashamed to say that I used to watch Here Comes Honey Booboo :mrgreen:

If you could be any plant, what plant would you be?


I'd be a cherry blossom cause they're just so pretty.

What is your favorite city in the world?

User avatar
McJimJam
Posts: 1138
Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2015 10:27 pm

Post removed.

Postby McJimJam » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:37 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by McJimJam on Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:41 pm

McJimJam wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:What is your favorite city in the world?

Venice.

What was the last thing you cooked?

Gnocchi in a brown butter sage sauce

If you had to choose between being in a house without a heater in the winter or a house without air conditioning in the summer, what would you pick?

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 8:48 pm

peppermint wrote:
McJimJam wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:What is your favorite city in the world?

Venice.

What was the last thing you cooked?

Gnocchi in a brown butter sage sauce

If you had to choose between being in a house without a heater in the winter or a house without air conditioning in the summer, what would you pick?


No ac in the summer. A fan does fine.

Would you rather have no legal job with a degree from Yale and 250k in debt or a PI job with a degree from a TTT making 35 k a year and 150k in debt?




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BOSStongrl, dg1090, Google [Bot], Grond, Lahtso Nuggin, tuesdayninja and 15 guests