FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

nv93

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nv93 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:04 pm

The time between today and scores coming out will be purgatory for the Feb LSAT takers. Well, hope all goes well for all. I felt like the RC was difficult. I was annoyed at the fact I had 3 LR sections, but at least it wasn't two LGs. I also had to guess a bit on the last LG and some of the RC. I didn't feel like I aced it at all. Just felt bad on the last few sections and started to worry. I guess if I think I did meh or worse, then that's a better sign than having the expectations of acing it and then being disappointed. Here's to a generous curve though.

nlee10

Postby nlee10 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:06 pm

nv93 wrote:The time between today and scores coming out will be purgatory for the Feb LSAT takers. Well, hope all goes well for all. I felt like the RC was difficult. I was annoyed at the fact I had 3 LR sections, but at least it wasn't two LGs. I also had to guess a bit on the last LG and some of the RC. I didn't feel like I aced it at all. Just felt bad on the last few sections and started to worry. I guess if I think I did meh or worse, then that's a better sign than having the expectations of acing it and then being disappointed. Here's to a generous curve though.

I had the LG exp and was glad to figure out which one was the real one. IIRC, smalls had a RC exp so that must've sucked. lol.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:06 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:08 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
I just don't know whether I am going to wish I had never seen this score or what. I don't want to be disappointed again!!

Unusual, did you take in December? I forget.

No, luckily I stayed my soul long enough to wait for Feb...I took June and September though...and September was the worst on my nerves for sure...bc not only are you waiting to see your score, somewhere in the process you wonder if you could have done worse than the first time (well, at least that was my situation, I had a test center disturbance that made that fear even more real too)

So while the 1st time, I was just like "Well, we'll see" (wasn't even sure if I really would go) and the 2nd time I was like, "Oh crap, we'll see, please don't let it be worse, please don't let it be worse!" LOL...and the now 3rd time (which I swore I would never do) I'm just like "Whatever, it is what it is, and this is it"

Yeah, I'm kind of freaked. I'm really freaked, actually. Damn scholarships.

nv93

Postby nv93 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:09 pm

nlee10 wrote:
nv93 wrote:The time between today and scores coming out will be purgatory for the Feb LSAT takers. Well, hope all goes well for all. I felt like the RC was difficult. I was annoyed at the fact I had 3 LR sections, but at least it wasn't two LGs. I also had to guess a bit on the last LG and some of the RC. I didn't feel like I aced it at all. Just felt bad on the last few sections and started to worry. I guess if I think I did meh or worse, then that's a better sign than having the expectations of acing it and then being disappointed. Here's to a generous curve though.

I had the LG exp and was glad to figure out which one was the real one. IIRC, smalls had a RC exp so that must've sucked. lol.

My friend was flipping out when he saw his two LGs. He did horrible on the experiment from what he said.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:09 pm

I just open the email. I'm not neurotic enough though I may try it. The first two times I was very anxious but this time I'm just like what happens happens.

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:10 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:11 pm

I can't even think what this compares to. I don't remember caring so much about my Lit GRE scores. I can't even remember if we received them by mail or online!

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:11 pm

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:12 pm

Dirigo wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:also, were you saying it turned grey in the evening in dec?

Yes. Everyone had given up on it being grey day and then BAM!
I think LSAC wanted to do it late so people wouldn't be refreshing all day and crash their site like in October.

Oh ok, wow! I think they just want to experiment w us... it's all ab the variables for them (scorch trials ref)

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:15 pm

Dirigo wrote:With all the people taking for the third time, it will be good closure. No more striving.

Amen. I feel pretty relaxed ab it all now.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:15 pm

RaiderRed wrote:I just open the email. I'm not neurotic enough though I may try it. The first two times I was very anxious but this time I'm just like what happens happens.

Yeah, I just open the email. I think I received it a little after I had gotten home from work, maybe around 7:30 or 8pm. I just remember my heart stopping when I saw it come in and again when I actually read it. And based upon how nervous I am today, a solid four days out from the remote possibility of a release, I'm guessing it'll be a repeat performance.

Guys, if I do go into cardiac arrest please send in an app for Columbia for me, maybe I can get an honorary JD or whatever for being struck dead by terror upon receiving LSAT score.

nv93

Postby nv93 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:17 pm

sfoglia wrote:

I can't even think what this compares to. I don't remember caring so much about my Lit GRE scores. I can't even remember if we received them by mail or online!

Yeah, other standardized tests don't have the same pressure. I got a 3 on my AP Bio exam as the last standardized test I took before the LSAT. I got the score I needed for credit, so that's all that matters. I guess that's what happens to me in general, get the score I always need even when the pressure is there to get it done once or twice. I didn't even study for the AP Bio exam lol.

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:18 pm

Dirigo wrote:With all the people taking for the third time, it will be good closure. No more striving.

I hope so. I've actually considered pushing back to October and taking another year off from applying. :oops:

nv93

Postby nv93 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:23 pm

I hope, fingers crossed, praying to G-d, I don't have to sit for the LSAT ever again in my life. One experience is far enough for one lifetime.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:24 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:26 pm

Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:29 pm

Dirigo wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:

I hope so. I've actually considered pushing back to October and taking another year off from applying. :oops:

If you're not ready come June, then that's probably best.
You don't need to push back applying though unless you want to. Applying late October/early November is still pretty early in the cycle and you won't be at a disadvantage.

I totally don't think you'll need to do that, Shak. I believe it you!

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:31 pm

nv93 wrote:I hope, fingers crossed, praying to G-d, I don't have to sit for the LSAT ever again in my life. One experience is far enough for one lifetime.

I am hoping for you, too! It's a lot less stressful the second time around, but studying is pretty annoying and the waiting period has been just as awful as I remember it.

MadwomanintheAttic

Postby MadwomanintheAttic » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:34 pm

justabitunusual wrote:

Amen. I feel pretty relaxed ab it all now.

This is exactly how I feel. I've literaly done everything I can. There's nothing more I could've done to prepare or that I would do differently. That said, the minute someone post that icons are grey I'm going to start sweating like crazy and refreshing my email every second.

nv93

Postby nv93 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:36 pm

sfoglia wrote:
nv93 wrote:I hope, fingers crossed, praying to G-d, I don't have to sit for the LSAT ever again in my life. One experience is far enough for one lifetime.

I am hoping for you, too! It's a lot less stressful the second time around, but studying is pretty annoying and the waiting period has been just as awful as I remember it.

Thanks. Yeah, I totally understand. I don't even want to start the Fall 2015 semester yet. I haven't even finished my last spring break as an undergrad lol. Hopefully, LSAC sends the scores sooner rather than later. My goals are relatively modest as well, so that takes some of the pressure off my back. I'll just transfer if I am stuck going to a Miami, Syracuse, or some Top 60 program that gives me money so I can go to a Top 20. Preferably Emory. My buddy from my university goes to Emory and he likes it. Plus, my best friend lives in Atlanta too. Emory is great nationwide as well. If not, I'll try for Vandy, Texas, or Duke.

nlee10

Postby nlee10 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:39 pm

nv93 wrote:
sfoglia wrote:

Thanks. Yeah, I totally understand. I don't even want to start the Fall 2015 semester yet. I haven't even finished my last spring break as an undergrad lol. Hopefully, LSAC sends the scores sooner rather than later. My goals are relatively modest as well, so that takes some of the pressure off my back. I'll just transfer if I am stuck going to a Miami, Syracuse, or some Top 60 program that gives me money so I can go to a Top 20. Preferably Emory. My buddy from my university goes to Emory and he likes it. Plus, my best friend lives in Atlanta too. Emory is great nationwide as well. If not, I'll try for Vandy, Texas, or Duke.

inb4 transfer talk. Don't choose a school with the plan on transferring.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:45 pm

Can we play 50 questions or something and amp this thread up? I want to see it active AF in here for the next week. DO IT FOR SFOG'S ANXIETY.

I'll start, and the first person to answer gets to make up the next question.
1. What was the last lie you told?

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:46 pm

I'm just tryna get in a top 200 program with a full scholly.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”