FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:25 am

I just got a phone call from Liberty University. ... So I have that going for me

User avatar
sfoglia
Posts: 1758
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:25 am

Shakawkaw wrote:I still don't quite understand storpappa's schtick. Or posts.

Hi waiters. Almost there!


My stomach is all butterflying and we're not even really expecting a release before Thursday at the earliest.

I think I should just sleep all day, every day for the entire week. It's the only way.

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2733
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby The Abyss » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:26 am

Shakawkaw wrote:I still don't quite understand storpappa's schtick. Or posts.

Hi waiters. Almost there!


You're not alone.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nlee10 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:27 am

The Abyss wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:I still don't quite understand storpappa's schtick. Or posts.

Hi waiters. Almost there!


You're not alone.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:30 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:39 am

Random thoughts throughout the day to help pass the time waiting

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:40 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:43 am

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:53 am

storpappa wrote:Random thoughts throughout the day to help pass the time waiting

Whatever they are I love them.

User avatar
Rigo
Posts: 11942
Joined: Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Mon Feb 23, 2015 11:56 am

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 pm

Dirigo wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
storpappa wrote:Random thoughts throughout the day to help pass the time waiting

Whatever they are I love them.

You just love the rising page count, let's be real, and storpappa is a means to that end.


Some people make rainbows :)

User avatar
NL2424
Posts: 1283
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:12 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby NL2424 » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:01 pm

..
Last edited by NL2424 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:14 pm

At my dining room table in a stiff back chair listening to people coughing and making erasing noises thanks to LSAT Proctor app. From 8:45 - 2:15 and then 4-8 ish. I am enjoying this break

User avatar
nosocat
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nosocat » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:15 pm

zacboro wrote:I just wanna know where all these people were during the Study Thread...

Studying? :mrgreen:

User avatar
nosocat
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nosocat » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:16 pm

storpappa wrote:At my dining room table in a stiff back chair listening to people coughing and making erasing noises thanks to LSAT Proctor app. From 8:45 - 2:15 and then 4-8 ish. I am enjoying this break

Haha, does it really do that? That is awesome. Could it also simulate the guy in front of me who wouldn't stop frantically jiggling his leg, because that was really distracting ...

User avatar
santoki
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post removed.

Postby santoki » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:17 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:10 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
nosocat
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nosocat » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:22 pm

All of my apps are already in, but I am expecting my score to be worse than what I got in December. I was planning on canceling up until the week before the test, so I didn't do much prep this time around and I was rusty on my LG!

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:24 pm

nosocat wrote:
storpappa wrote:At my dining room table in a stiff back chair listening to people coughing and making erasing noises thanks to LSAT Proctor app. From 8:45 - 2:15 and then 4-8 ish. I am enjoying this break

Haha, does it really do that? That is awesome. Could it also simulate the guy in front of me who wouldn't stop frantically jiggling his leg, because that was really distracting ...


It has timer for section or full exam
Regular or extended timers if you are getting an accomidation
Reading of instructions
Break - which is a must take to set your mood and pace IMHO
and the background noises
Doors
Walking
Erasing
Breathing
Coughing
Sneezing. The first time I did an exam with it on speaker instead of headphones my wife came in looking to hand me some OTC and a cup of tea

User avatar
nosocat
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nosocat » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:39 pm

storpappa wrote:It has timer for section or full exam
Regular or extended timers if you are getting an accomidation
Reading of instructions
Break - which is a must take to set your mood and pace IMHO
and the background noises
Doors
Walking
Erasing
Breathing
Coughing
Sneezing. The first time I did an exam with it on speaker instead of headphones my wife came in looking to hand me some OTC and a cup of tea

Wow, I figured it had timers and stuff but I had no idea about the background noise. That's a great idea.

User avatar
WhiskeyAndCupcakes
Posts: 1076
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:41 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Fri May 29, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ilikebaseball
Posts: 4103
Joined: Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:04 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby ilikebaseball » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:45 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:MOAR predictions, y'all.

When do you think the scores will come out (day, time)? What will you get? Who ITT will break 175?

4:00 Friday. No one, tbh. I think the curve will be very brutal for everyone.

MadwomanintheAttic
Posts: 251
Joined: Mon May 26, 2014 9:42 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby MadwomanintheAttic » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:48 pm

ilikebaseball wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:MOAR predictions, y'all.

When do you think the scores will come out (day, time)? What will you get? Who ITT will break 175?

4:00 Friday. No one, tbh. I think the curve will be very brutal for everyone.


I pray you're wrong about the curve. I've got my heart set on -12 as it has been for the past few administrations. Please, LSAC!

User avatar
nosocat
Posts: 332
Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nosocat » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:50 pm

WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:MOAR predictions, y'all.

When do you think the scores will come out (day, time)? What will you get? Who ITT will break 175?

Sunday evening. 169-171. I don't know enough to guess at #3 but I hope somebody makes it!

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4739
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:53 pm

MadwomanintheAttic wrote:
ilikebaseball wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:MOAR predictions, y'all.

When do you think the scores will come out (day, time)? What will you get? Who ITT will break 175?

4:00 Friday. No one, tbh. I think the curve will be very brutal for everyone.


I pray you're wrong about the curve. I've got my heart set on -12 as it has been for the past few administrations. Please, LSAC!

I highly doubt a -12 (not that we'll know)
and theres a few people I think will break 175 but too busy to think of everyone to name :p
but Nlee is obvi a 180

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2358
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Mon Feb 23, 2015 12:56 pm

storpappa wrote:
Dirigo wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
storpappa wrote:Random thoughts throughout the day to help pass the time waiting

Whatever they are I love them.

You just love the rising page count, let's be real, and storpappa is a means to that end.


Some people make rainbows :)


In Texas bigger is better.




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 12 guests