FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:58 am

I got Dunkin' Donuts coffee instead of Starbucks coffee and now my whole morning is off. :cry:

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:00 pm

We finally got school board elections moved to the general ... turnout for school board elections were horrible

User avatar
usn26
Posts: 800
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby usn26 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:02 pm

storpappa wrote:We finally got school board elections moved to the general ... turnout for school board elections were horrible


Which is why school board members tend to be the most reprehensible politicians out there. Some days I'd take the House over the local school board for sense and function :shock: Hopefully moving the elections helps a bit!

User avatar
santoki
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post removed.

Postby santoki » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:08 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Shakawkaw
Posts: 2709
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:15 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:13 pm

santoki wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:I got Dunkin' Donuts coffee instead of Starbucks coffee and now my whole morning is off. :cry:

at least you arent basic for the day

I can't imagine your daily struggle as a basic bunny, toki. :twisted:

User avatar
The Abyss
Posts: 2735
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:04 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby The Abyss » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:18 pm

Cold brewed coffee is the best.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:23 pm

santoki wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
santoki wrote:nba trade deadline anyone?

Mavs already got amare. Not much more we can want right now. Haha

as a knicks fan, goodluck with him i think he'll be valuable in his role in DAL.

calderon+THJ for dragic today. PLEASE.


I feel like dragic is overrated. I mean he's good but he shouldn't be the focal point of trade deadline haha.

@shak if he pays he loves you. Run.

User avatar
TheProdigal
Posts: 1026
Joined: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:33 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby TheProdigal » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:27 pm

The Abyss wrote:Cold brewed coffee is the best.


This, a thousand times. Quarts of cold brew w/almond milk for $5.99.

Eragon
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:32 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Eragon » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:36 pm

Anyone else waiting for their February score already get accepted into their dream school?

Feels amazing to not have to care about the number that will appear in my email and LSAC page a week from now.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:37 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
santoki wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:I got Dunkin' Donuts coffee instead of Starbucks coffee and now my whole morning is off. :cry:

at least you arent basic for the day

I can't imagine your daily struggle as a basic bunny, toki. :twisted:


User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:44 pm

Ouch, this hurts my starting college early essay ....

User avatar
santoki
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post removed.

Postby santoki » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nlee10 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:39 pm

Posting on this page in hopes of getting a 178. :wink:

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:46 pm

Well, almost time to head out and pick up dinner, and some red envelopes and cash for the kids.
I'll leave you wish this awesome video

User avatar
Smallville
Posts: 4745
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:47 pm

nlee10 wrote:Posting on this page in hopes of getting a 178. :wink:

:mrgreen:

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:50 pm

Lets see, I have the turtleneck, jeans and the kitten, but that looks more like a white russian then a scotch in those glasses

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nlee10 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 1:51 pm

storpappa wrote:Well, almost time to head out and pick up dinner, and some red envelopes and cash for the kids.
I'll leave you wish this awesome video

Are ya asian stor? I hardly know any other ethnicities who celebrate CNY. lol

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:01 pm

nlee10 wrote:
storpappa wrote:Well, almost time to head out and pick up dinner, and some red envelopes and cash for the kids.
I'll leave you wish this awesome video

Are ya asian stor? I hardly know any other ethnicities who celebrate CNY. lol


We teach our children to celebrate many holidays
In our family (extended to cousins) we have Irish, British, Scottish, German, Lithuanian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, Colombian, Italian, Native American

That expands more when we add friends - Indian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, Canadian, First Nation People, to name a few....

Diversity isn't just about being different, it is about welcoming other cultures and learning to embrace what they bring to the table of life

I hope you like that last line, I used it in one of my essays :)

User avatar
santoki
Posts: 867
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Post removed.

Postby santoki » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:03 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by santoki on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
nlee10
Posts: 3016
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 5:00 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby nlee10 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:05 pm

storpappa wrote:We teach our children to celebrate many holidays
In our family (extended to cousins) we have Irish, British, Scottish, German, Lithuanian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, Colombian, Italian, Native American

That expands more when we add friends - Indian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, Canadian, First Nation People, to name a few....

Diversity isn't just about being different, it is about welcoming other cultures and learning to embrace what they bring to the table of life

I hope you like that last line, I used it in one of my essays :)

oh wow. That's awesome! Actually hoping to do this with my future family. I've grown up only celebrating traditional American and my own ethnic Holidays.
santoki wrote:storpoppa outed on TLS to adcom confirmed

:wink:

k101010
Posts: 56
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:04 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby k101010 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:06 pm

No idea if this has been answered but any predictions about score release dates? Feb 27th? No shot?

User avatar
Dr. Nefario
Posts: 2365
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:07 pm

santoki wrote:storpoppa outed on TLS to adcom confirmed

I believe it

User avatar
CambrianExplosives
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby CambrianExplosives » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:10 pm

k101010 wrote:No idea if this has been answered but any predictions about score release dates? Feb 27th? No shot?


Well there was a poll which is replicated on the OP. However, its not like any of us really have much of a clue. I'm still optimistic for the 27th, but I could easily see it rolling over to the 2nd.

User avatar
storpappa
Posts: 1397
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:06 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby storpappa » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:12 pm

santoki wrote:storpoppa outed on TLS to adcom confirmed


And what does that mean? without me having to find a TLS definition thread

User avatar
peppermint
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:17 pm

nlee10 wrote:
storpappa wrote:We teach our children to celebrate many holidays
In our family (extended to cousins) we have Irish, British, Scottish, German, Lithuanian, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, Spanish, Colombian, Italian, Native American

That expands more when we add friends - Indian, Ethiopian, Egyptian, Canadian, First Nation People, to name a few....

Diversity isn't just about being different, it is about welcoming other cultures and learning to embrace what they bring to the table of life

oh wow. That's awesome! Actually hoping to do this with my future family. I've grown up only celebrating traditional American and my own ethnic Holidays

My fam does this :) We have a crazy mix of cultures & ethnicities as well so we celebrate all sorts of holidays




Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests