FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

Rigo

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mahrnsbrak

Postby mahrnsbrak » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 pm

schmelling wrote:
CambrianExplosives wrote:Also if random crashing in class is that big of an issue (which it really shouldn't be), dual-boot Ubuntu. You can do basically anything you need to do in class on standard Ubuntu for major stability and switch to PC when you actually want to be able to do things.

I'm more worried about crashing during an exam. Also, I don't know anything about ubuntu, and i don't want to learn. Sorry, bud, I'm going mac.

We were walking around NYC today touring a few law schools. Fordham specifically has an IT member in every classroom during exams for the sole purpose of helping you with crashes. "They give you a blue book, take your laptop and you keep working." Pretty intense I thought. I was under the impression if your computer crashes or freezes you're screwed. Apparently not??
Last edited by mahrnsbrak on Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:58 pm

Smallville wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Ugh. Must go to the gym, but must charge phone first. Fb chats killed it.

Tomorrow must get haircut.

Hashtag sloth.

leggo Rigo, get them muscles

He needs to get dem squats for dat :wink:

schmelling

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:59 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 1:14 pm, edited 2 times in total.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Dirigo wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
Dirigo wrote:Ugh. Must go to the gym, but must charge phone first. Fb chats killed it.

Hashtag sloth.

go get some laxatives... hashtag wouldn't want to disappoint come thursday

You're quickly earning a rep as "the eating disorder girl" with your pro-ana pics and now this. :shock:

bahahaha...i was thinking the same thing 3 secs after i posted that...good thing you know i was jk

The Abyss

Postby The Abyss » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:04 pm

Hofstadter's "The Paranoid Style in American Politics" comes to mind when conspiracy theories are brought up.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:05 pm

schmelling wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
schmelling wrote:
are you a 9/11 truther?

tryna out me schemell?? I haven't done enough research to call myself that, but yeah I would say that I would lean more toward that end of the spectrum

guys this whole time we thought unsuaul was "just a bit" unusual but it turns out she wears tin foil on her head.

yeah, I fit the bill...homeschool my kiddos, campaigned for Ron Paul, Christian (**yikes** said that one out loud), Biology major, was a teen mom, kept a piece of post it note on my laptop cam for the longest (prob should replace it)....the list goes on

eta: but tbh you should do some research on 9/11 if you really think everything was on the up and up...
Last edited by justabitunusual on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:05 pm

Hashtag sloth.

My hair's getting on the mop head side. High school Raider would be proud, but pre-professional raider needs a hair cut.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:06 pm

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:07 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
schmelling wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
schmelling wrote:
are you a 9/11 truther?

tryna out me schemell?? I haven't done enough research to call myself that, but yeah I would say that I would lean more toward that end of the spectrum

guys this whole time we thought unsuaul was "just a bit" unusual but it turns out she wears tin foil on her head.

yeah, I fit the bill...homeschool my kiddos, campaigned for Ron Paul, Christian (**yikes** said that one out loud), Biology major, was a teen mom, kept a piece of post it note on my laptop cam for the longest (prob should replace it)....the list goes on

eta: but tbh you should do some research on 9/11 if you really think everything was on the up and up...

I normally just assume most southerners are Christian.

ETA: meeting Ron Paul at the 2008 RNC when he held his rally for the republic is one of the highlights of my life

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:08 pm

Dirigo wrote:My hair doesn't grow down. It grows out and just gets poofy. I get a white boy fro.

Mine curls so it looks like I've been wearing a hat even when I'm not

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:11 pm

RaiderRed wrote:ETA: meeting Ron Paul at the 2008 RNC when he held his rally for the republic is one of the highlights of my life

Wow...that's awesome! The closest I came was at a rally at a local university...but it was really cool. He's def someone I would love to have dinner with to chat.

RaiderRed wrote:I normally just assume most southerners are Christian.

also this is a really big assumption....esp nowadays

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:16 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:ETA: meeting Ron Paul at the 2008 RNC when he held his rally for the republic is one of the highlights of my life

Wow...that's awesome! The closest I came was at a rally at a local university...but it was really cool. He's def someone I would love to have dinner with to chat.

RaiderRed wrote:I normally just assume most southerners are Christian.

also this is a really big assumption....esp nowadays

True and it's becoming more and more of a stretch but I honestly cannot think of very many people who don't believe in some sort of God that I know. I could probably count them on two hands.

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:17 pm

Ok, Mr. Popular. :mrgreen:

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:19 pm

MEAhrnsbrak

Postby MEAhrnsbrak » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:24 pm

Dirigo wrote:
mahrnsbrak wrote:We were walking around NYC today touring a few law schools. Fordham specifically has an IT member in every classroom during exams for the sole purpose of helping you with crashes. "They give you a blue book, take your laptop and you keep working." Pretty intense I thought. I was under the impression if your computer crashes or freezes you're screwed. Apparently not??

New username?

eta: actually you're a dude. so confused at this coincidence unless you're married to the girl poster.

Haha that's my husband. Clearly less cool than me as he has a total of 6 posts and is never actually on TLS.

mahrnsbrak

Postby mahrnsbrak » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:26 pm

Dirigo wrote:
mahrnsbrak wrote:We were walking around NYC today touring a few law schools. Fordham specifically has an IT member in every classroom during exams for the sole purpose of helping you with crashes. "They give you a blue book, take your laptop and you keep working." Pretty intense I thought. I was under the impression if your computer crashes or freezes you're screwed. Apparently not??

New username?

eta: actually you're a dude. so confused at this coincidence unless you're married to the girl poster.

Yep. Im a dude. Wife is on this all the time while I just aimlessly stalk. She tells me the important things, I make her tell me the funny things. If I could, I would definitely turn this into a meme battle but apparently one has to reach 100 posts. Ain't nobody got time for that!

TL;DR meahrnsbrak is the important one. Im just the husband.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:27 pm

mahrnsbrak wrote:
Dirigo wrote:

New username?

Yep. Im a dude. Wife is on this all the time while I just aimlessly stalk. She tells me the important things, I make her tell me the funny things. If I could, I would definitely turn this into a meme battle but apparently one has to reach 100 posts. Ain't nobody got time for that!

Just post a single letter 100 times then meme battle. The page count will appreciate it.
Last edited by Dr. Nefario on Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:28 pm

that's really really cute/cool

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Dirigo wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:

Ok, Mr. Popular. :mrgreen:

This is literally my response to most of life.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:31 pm

Also, in case anyone was wondering, Today is Mardi Gras Day, and we stayed home...it's currently 48 outside, but was in the upper 30's lower 40's this morning, sooo I haven't left the house ...too cold for me

(plus gym was closed, or I woulda left for that)

edit: that's another good poll option...what ppl consider as cold weather?

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:35 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:
nlee10 wrote:I'll be the advocate for macs. If you use an iPhone, having a Mac will become much more convenient. I like having my iMessage synced up and can text people from my MacBook. :wink:

This is the only advantage I really see of Apple products, but PC is getting better.

I do a lot of random work (graphic design, video editing, etc) and the free programs I use don't work on Mac. I just bought a Surface and I seriously love it. Also have a Dell Laptop though.

Also, I pretty much murder technology, so it's hard for me to put a ton of money down on something I know isn't gonna last very long.

The funny thing is I really dislike iPhones, lol...I have been an avid android phone lover for a while and I don't think that will ever change...I agree there are other systems that are comparable or getting better, but one of the other things I was considering when purchasing was the windows 8 system on everything I was looking at. I'm a big hater of BIG Gov't and gov't spying on ppl and at the time that was a major issue for me.

Also, I have not had a virus protector on my mac this whole year and have had no issues, so I think there is something to be said for that also.

I haven't had a virus protector on my computer other than what it came with for over two years but just last week I finally decided to put on Malwarebytes just to be extra safe and I had nothing on my computer. I have a Lenovo Laptop so there. :P

Plus as a gamer not having a PC - laptop or desktop - is a terrible idea. All of my PC laptops have lasted 3 - 7 years but I've always had my computer savvy father or husband picking out my laptops for me.

mahrnsbrak

Postby mahrnsbrak » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:36 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
mahrnsbrak wrote:
Dirigo wrote:

New username?

Just post a single letter 100 times then meme battle. The page count will appreciate it.

I debated this for exactly 3 seconds. Were stuck at the airport, the fire alarm is blaring, my wife is screaming at me "Do it! Do it! Do it!" So I apologize to anyone reading this... But go ahead and skip to page (like 200) until this B.S. is over. Also, im typing this on my space phone, which is from the future, (read iphone 6) so this is going to take painstakingly forever.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”