FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Prepare for the LSAT or discuss it with others in this forum.

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
28
29%
Spouse
21
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4
4%
Friends
14
15%
This Thread
9
9%
No one loves me
10
11%
What score?
9
9%
 
Total votes: 95

User avatar
TetrisBlock

Bronze
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby TetrisBlock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm

sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Let me tread through and I'll post what the real ones were. I'm allowed to post like rigo had in the December right?


YES!!! :) I made a little starter one. I'll copy and paste in a sec.


It's crazy that nobody has been able to remember what the game you're missing was. I know it had Q W and R in it but I don't remember what it was about at all.

User avatar
rnoodles

Platinum
Posts: 8465
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby rnoodles » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm

TetrisBlock wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Was it confirmed that Napolean was experimental? (LR)


PM RaiderRed and ask, but the consensus is that it was experimental (I had no LR experimental and had no Napoleon).


I dont recall anything about Napoleon on either of my two LRs. Hope this helps!

WhiskeyAndCupcakes

Silver
Posts: 1103
Joined: Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiskeyAndCupcakes » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:16 pm

.
Last edited by WhiskeyAndCupcakes on Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
Smallville

Gold
Posts: 4824
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:17 pm

Guyz I wanted to drink b4 I went out but didn't have time... Not fair... Also prob a lightweight now... Dam lsat

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Uhhhh, I don't know what to wear tonight. I imagine pajamas would not be appropriate.

User avatar
Dr. Nefario

Gold
Posts: 2862
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:18 pm

Does anyone remember the fourth game?

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:19 pm

TetrisBlock wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Let me tread through and I'll post what the real ones were. I'm allowed to post like rigo had in the December right?


YES!!! :) I made a little starter one. I'll copy and paste in a sec.


It's crazy that nobody has been able to remember what the game you're missing was. I know it had Q W and R in it but I don't remember what it was about at all.


I KNOW. I've been racking my brain. I want to say music? Hmmm.

User avatar
Smallville

Gold
Posts: 4824
Joined: Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:57 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Smallville » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:19 pm

sfoglia wrote:Uhhhh, I don't know what to wear tonight. I imagine pajamas would not be appropriate.

Do it!

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:20 pm

RaiderRed wrote:Does anyone remember the fourth game?


It seems like nobody can remember. I think it was actually the first game, the one that's missing...

I remember how I set it up, I remember the variables, but I do not remember the subject matter.

User avatar
usn26

Silver
Posts: 988
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby usn26 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

RaiderRed wrote:Does anyone remember the fourth game?


Wasn't it something about a museum, or art gallery or something? (Or was that North/South? I don't remember that one.)

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Smallville wrote:
sfoglia wrote:Uhhhh, I don't know what to wear tonight. I imagine pajamas would not be appropriate.

Do it!


I don't have the confidence for that. :oops:

I couldn't fall asleep so I finished the 5 hour energy drink that I sipped on during LSAT break. I AM SO TIRED, guys.

Rstein888

New
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:26 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rstein888 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

Is it pretty common to walk out of this thing having no idea how the hell you did? I'd like to remind everybody it's pretty easy to be super self-critical in situations like this. I've done the same thing in pt's and have gotten a 171 (good for me, even if not most of this forum).

jeremyblackwell

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby jeremyblackwell » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Does anyone remember the fourth game?


It seems like nobody can remember. I think it was actually the first game, the one that's missing...

I remember how I set it up, I remember the variables, but I do not remember the subject matter.



Was it like Q, R, V, W, T, and maybe S?

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:21 pm

usn26 wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Does anyone remember the fourth game?


Wasn't it something about a museum, or art gallery or something? (Or was that North/South? I don't remember that one.)


Museum/art exhibit was definitely North/South, non?

Lillet71

Bronze
Posts: 132
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:57 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Lillet71 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 pm

Do the experimental sections appear in the same order for every test type???

User avatar
usn26

Silver
Posts: 988
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby usn26 » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 pm

sfoglia wrote:
usn26 wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Does anyone remember the fourth game?


Wasn't it something about a museum, or art gallery or something? (Or was that North/South? I don't remember that one.)


Museum/art exhibit was definitely North/South, non?


Yeah, you're right. N/S gallery. Now I remember.

User avatar
CambrianExplosives

Bronze
Posts: 372
Joined: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:27 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby CambrianExplosives » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 pm

sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Let me tread through and I'll post what the real ones were. I'm allowed to post like rigo had in the December right?


YES!!! :) I made a little starter one. I'll copy and paste in a sec.

ETA:

LG: September/October/November; North and South; Cars; ______?
RC: African-American female comic; Banking for low-income in developing countries; Universe expanding, dark matter, gravity; Law and theories on ownership
LR: Platypuses sleeping; Periwinkle sea monsters
LR: Elephants and mirrors; Bats and blabbing


I believe the other LG was about people in different departments of a company. I could be getting it confused though.

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 pm

jeremyblackwell wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Does anyone remember the fourth game?


It seems like nobody can remember. I think it was actually the first game, the one that's missing...

I remember how I set it up, I remember the variables, but I do not remember the subject matter.



Was it like Q, R, V, W, T, and maybe S?


Yes, but what were they? Songs?

jeremyblackwell

New
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby jeremyblackwell » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:22 pm

usn26 wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Does anyone remember the fourth game?


Wasn't it something about a museum, or art gallery or something? (Or was that North/South? I don't remember that one.)



I think that was North/South

User avatar
sfoglia

Gold
Posts: 1767
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:30 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby sfoglia » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 pm

Lillet71 wrote:Do the experimental sections appear in the same order for every test type???


No, they do not. They're placed at random.

calmboat

New
Posts: 31
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 2:01 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby calmboat » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 pm

sfoglia wrote:
TetrisBlock wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Let me tread through and I'll post what the real ones were. I'm allowed to post like rigo had in the December right?


YES!!! :) I made a little starter one. I'll copy and paste in a sec.


It's crazy that nobody has been able to remember what the game you're missing was. I know it had Q W and R in it but I don't remember what it was about at all.


I KNOW. I've been racking my brain. I want to say music? Hmmm.



I thought the fourth game had F, N, O, P, S, H though I don't remember what they stood for
Last edited by calmboat on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
WhiteHouse

Bronze
Posts: 270
Joined: Tue Jul 02, 2013 11:04 am

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby WhiteHouse » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 pm

I spent a good portion of my writing section jotting down the topics, order, and number of questions for the real sections. The LG went as follows:

Interns/Months, Projects Order, Sculptures in Art Galleries, and Vintage Cars on Display.
Last edited by WhiteHouse on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
peppermint

Gold
Posts: 2168
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:55 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby peppermint » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 pm

.
Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
TetrisBlock

Bronze
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:35 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby TetrisBlock » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 pm

sfoglia wrote:
TetrisBlock wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Let me tread through and I'll post what the real ones were. I'm allowed to post like rigo had in the December right?


YES!!! :) I made a little starter one. I'll copy and paste in a sec.


It's crazy that nobody has been able to remember what the game you're missing was. I know it had Q W and R in it but I don't remember what it was about at all.


I KNOW. I've been racking my brain. I want to say music? Hmmm.


Oh that jogs my memory. It was musicians and exhibition openings. Fourth game was cars.

User avatar
rnoodles

Platinum
Posts: 8465
Joined: Sat Feb 07, 2015 5:52 pm

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby rnoodles » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:23 pm

jeremyblackwell wrote:
sfoglia wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Does anyone remember the fourth game?


It seems like nobody can remember. I think it was actually the first game, the one that's missing...

I remember how I set it up, I remember the variables, but I do not remember the subject matter.



Was it like Q, R, V, W, T, and maybe S?


Yeah.
Last edited by rnoodles on Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum?

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google Adsense [Bot], TheMiddleLeon and 14 guests