Page 129 of 392

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:56 pm
by IsThisForReal
justabitunusual wrote:
nosocat wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
...besides if I didn't make homemade things, then I would never be able to afford Cooley

I didn't know people did this either ... will have to look into it. I WISH I could have some homemade almond milk + buzzy vanilla extract right now.


Yeah, I started my own mini-business making homemade organic body products, like facial scrub/body butter/aluminum free deodorant etc after that christmas gift extravaganza...i kinda stopped while studying for the lsat, but will prob build it back up this summer

eta: I use the vanilla extract in my Relaxing Lavander/ vanilla facial scrub ppl can't live without it once they try it

Cool. Lemme know if you ever need some graphic design work done

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:56 pm
by justabitunusual
storpappa wrote:Reasons why this commercial would never happen again today .....


well, I mean pnj is going to be defending cingular for one thing

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:58 pm
by storpappa
gamerish wrote:Are you like super ancient, stor?

Im 29

Image

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:59 pm
by peppermint
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:59 pm
by justabitunusual
IsThisForReal wrote:Cool. Lemme know if you ever need some graphic design work done


this is why you're single...

Image

bc nobody can handle your awesomeness

ETA:
Awesome dudes take note, My girl over here:

-Can milk a cow.
-Is an Engineer, mad smart- tryna go to law school and dual degree is her thang
-Likes to hunt, can shoot straight
-Builds her own fences
-Lifts heavy things
-Does Graphic design, prob really good at video games
-tall enough, but not too tall
-blonde hair
-laid back

i know, don't get overwhelmed... just approach if you're equally awesome

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:00 pm
by WhiskeyAndCupcakes
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:01 pm
by IsThisForReal
justabitunusual wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Cool. Lemme know if you ever need some graphic design work done


this is why you're single...

Supaman.jpg

bc nobody can handle your awesomeness

This is why I love you

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:01 pm
by Smallville
justabitunusual wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Cool. Lemme know if you ever need some graphic design work done


this is why you're single...

[img]clark[/img]

bc nobody can handle your awesomeness

come on now, dont go PWing me without asking... not cool

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:02 pm
by Dr. Nefario
Smallville wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Cool. Lemme know if you ever need some graphic design work done


this is why you're single...

[img]smallville[/img]

bc nobody can handle your awesomeness

come on now, dont go PWing me without asking... not cool


PW not PQ it's in the rules come on guys.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:02 pm
by peppermint
.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:03 pm
by Dr. Nefario
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Unusual, if you ever get an etsy shop or whatever to sell your things, let us know. It all sounds incredible!!


I'd totes buy lavender facial scrubs. It sounds heavenly

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:03 pm
by PeanutsNJam
It's Valentine's day here guys happy valentine's day. Who's joining me in the FA corner

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:04 pm
by justabitunusual
IsThisForReal wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Cool. Lemme know if you ever need some graphic design work done


this is why you're single...

Supaman.jpg

bc nobody can handle your awesomeness

This is why I love you


check out the eta...it's a promo ;)

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:04 pm
by justabitunusual
RaiderRed wrote:
Smallville wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
IsThisForReal wrote:Cool. Lemme know if you ever need some graphic design work done


this is why you're single...

[img]smallville[/img]

bc nobody can handle your awesomeness

come on now, dont go PWing me without asking... not cool


PW not PQ it's in the rules come on guys.


ma bad

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:05 pm
by storpappa
PeanutsNJam wrote:It's Valentine's day here guys happy valentine's day. Who's joining me in the FA corner

Image

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:06 pm
by justabitunusual
PeanutsNJam wrote:It's Valentine's day here guys happy valentine's day. Who's joining me in the FA corner


shoulda bought some facial scrub...smh...Savannah law is looking pretty good right ab now i'm sure

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:06 pm
by PeanutsNJam
hunter2

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:07 pm
by IsThisForReal
justabitunusual wrote:
ETA:
Awesome dudes take note, My girl over here:

-Can milk a cow.
-Is an Engineer, mad smart- tryna go to law school and dual degree is her thang
-Likes to hunt, can shoot straight
-Builds her own fences
-Lifts heavy things
-Does Graphic design, prob really good at video games
-tall enough, but not too tall
-blonde hair
-laid back

i know, don't get overwhelmed... just approach if you're equally awesome


I lied. ^^^This is why I love you.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:07 pm
by justabitunusual
peppermint wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Unusual, if you ever get an etsy shop or whatever to sell your things, let us know. It all sounds incredible!!

+1, I would totally buy your stuff. I'm already an Etsy addict as it is, I would prob binge-shop everything in your Etsy store :)


I will let y'all know, lol

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:13 pm
by justabitunusual
PeanutsNJam wrote:hunter2


whatever...password don't mean anything w/o

Image

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:13 pm
by nosocat
justabitunusual wrote:
peppermint wrote:
WhiskeyAndCupcakes wrote:Unusual, if you ever get an etsy shop or whatever to sell your things, let us know. It all sounds incredible!!

+1, I would totally buy your stuff. I'm already an Etsy addict as it is, I would prob binge-shop everything in your Etsy store :)


I will let y'all know, lol

Yeah, it all sounds really cool. My boyfriend is into soap-making but I usually avoid stuff like that. Too accident-prone. So I could just buy yours!

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:14 pm
by Dr. Nefario
If you could have a fairytale special snowflake dream legal job, what would it be?

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:15 pm
by justabitunusual
IsThisForReal wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:
ETA:
Awesome dudes take note, My girl over here:

-Can milk a cow.
-Is an Engineer, mad smart- tryna go to law school and dual degree is her thang
-Likes to hunt, can shoot straight
-Builds her own fences
-Lifts heavy things
-Does Graphic design, prob really good at video games
-tall enough, but not too tall
-blonde hair
-laid back

i know, don't get overwhelmed... just approach if you're equally awesome


I lied. ^^^This is why I love you.


:D
let's just keep plugging this post until the right one comes along...bc clearly he'll be here on tls or at UArkansas

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:16 pm
by PeanutsNJam
<JonJonB> Purely in the interests of science, I have replaced the word "wand" with "wang" in the first Harry Potter Book
<JonJonB> Let's see the results...

<JonJonB> "Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice wang for charm work."
<JonJonB> "Your father, on the other hand, favored a mahogany wang. Eleven inches. "

<JonJonB> The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's wang had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

<JonJonJonB> 'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised wang.

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Posted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:18 pm
by justabitunusual
RaiderRed wrote:If you could have a fairytale special snowflake dream legal job, what would it be?

good question!

Mine would be paid traveling the world being an activist (human trafficking fighter) getting paid big money by some corporation that cares.