FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

Rigo

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Rigo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:23 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:23 pm

smart one you are...I forgot ab that...yeah it was up!

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:25 pm

You know for all the cracks made at Forham, it really makes me sad, bc the highest ranking regional school for me ranks at least 10 spots lower, so if I'm bound to go regional, I'm kinda sad/screwed

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:26 pm

Dirigo wrote:WOW SHAKA! What a unicorn job!

Well, you asked me the other day about their class year and you said anything before '10, you don't trust. So.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
EvergreenStateLady wrote:Yeah we seriously need some colder weather here in WA. We're going to have bad droughts if our mountains don't get some more snow.

Also I love snow but I dislike it being lower than in the 20's. We usually don't get much snow here unless you live in the mountains or East of the mountains. Also I hate humidity but I love snow so much I think I could live with the humidity and the cold.

We'll see, I can't know if it's worth it until I've lived it. For CE's law school we almost definitely will be moving to the East Coast or the MidWest so I'll get the chance to experience the daily humidity of life East of the Rockies and the crazy cold snowy winters.

Your state is so gorgeous though. I've only visited Seattle, but I really wanna visit Olympic and hike/camp in that area and visit the northern cascades. I'm a big nature person and everything I have seen pictures and read about makes me want to visit.

Yeah I love WA so much. Like you were saying the other day part of you really wants to not be the guy who's lived in Texas his entire life. I've lived within a 1 1/2 drive from where I was born my entire life and part of me loves the idea of living somewhere else for a while.

Though part of me is frightened by that. Part of me worries that I'll never love some place as much as here. I love the natural beauty of WA and I love our weather even if I wished the low lands would get a little more snow. I love camping and hiking. I love that skunks and ticks are very rare here. Also I love that we have few poisonous creatures. I love the ocean and the large mountains. I love that I know all the plants and wildlife.

If I love where we end up then that's great, though I wonder if I'll want to retire to WA or OR even if I love end up loving someplace like Chicago, DC, SF, Boston, Philly, NYC, or wherever we end. I do wonder if I can ever love someplace as much as I love the PNW.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:31 pm

guess I'll have to delete this in like 3 mins, bc adsense, right? anyway

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:31 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
EvergreenStateLady wrote:Thanks! The gif didn't work when I did it so I changed it to one that did work. I think I'll leave the new one there and you can have the other one up there. :p

np...we were all newbies once (reminiscing the days I sat frustrated while gifs did not post properly on my mobile device, while walking to school in 3 feet of snow up hill both ways during a drought and a zombie apocalypse)...it gets better

Lol.

Also lol to unicorn gif.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:36 pm

Shak is a unicorn. A pretty unicorn.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:37 pm

EvergreenStateLady wrote:Yeah I love WA so much. Like you were saying the other day part of you really wants to not be the guy who's lived in Texas his entire life...Part of me worries that I'll never love some place as much as here.

I def want to visit WA one day too for all the reasons already mentioned, and while I LOVE my home state for it's culture and trees and moss and really everything, I know that the idea of missing something out there outweighs my thoughts of living somewhere I don't love as much, at worst the new place will just give you an even deeper appreciation of your home and at best, you';; gain experiences you would never consider taking back...that's why I say risk it...Go! You can always come back.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:41 pm

sfoglia wrote:Shak is a unicorn. A pretty unicorn.

I wish she'd say hi or something...hi shaka! Do I have unicorn repellant or something?

Smallville

Postby Smallville » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:41 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
Dirigo wrote:WOW SHAKA! What a unicorn job!

Well, you asked me the other day about their class year and you said anything before '10, you don't trust. So.

you tell um!

also, I should keep better track of suits lol I kinda just refresh my website to see if theres no episodes whenev I remember about it

eta: my website is showing as its still in season 4 unusual so try seeing if its there on ur site

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:43 pm

On another note...super excited for Endymion this Saturday...ITFR is coming!!!!

eta: Rigo you should catch a flight back home this weekend :wink:

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:45 pm

Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:45 pm

justabitunusual wrote:Oh, and Whoever said suits was back on again was either wrong, or I am missing something....also @Raider I finished the scorch trials

Ugh it's missing at my lib I've asked every day this week

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:47 pm

Can we (sensually) rub horns?

Hi unusual!
Last edited by Shakawkaw on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:48 pm

RaiderRed wrote:
justabitunusual wrote:Oh, and Whoever said suits was back on again was either wrong, or I am missing something....also @Raider I finished the scorch trials

Yeah, I just went and got a copy, had to something other than tls and tv ...anyway, it was weird, but still worth the read, don't wanna give anything away, but it was like almost a different genre

gamerish

Post removed...

Postby gamerish » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:48 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by gamerish on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:43 am, edited 7 times in total.

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:49 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:

Can we (sensually) rub horns?

Hi unusual!

saw that :wink: it's all good ... are you waiting or still studying or both?

justabitunusual

Postby justabitunusual » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:51 pm

gamerish wrote:Most the legal studies professors at my school (there's about a dozen) were ADAs and the best school any of them went to was UF. So be reassured that you might be able to get an ADA job in a TTT district and then teach at a TTTT school. The glamor.

I know right...but for some reason, it seems like (and maybe I'm living in fairy tale land over here??) quite a few Tulane grads land some good NY jobs (not that that's my goal, but it seems like they do)

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:52 pm

EvergreenStateLady wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
EvergreenStateLady wrote:Yeah we seriously need some colder weather here in WA. We're going to have bad droughts if our mountains don't get some more snow.

Also I love snow but I dislike it being lower than in the 20's. We usually don't get much snow here unless you live in the mountains or East of the mountains. Also I hate humidity but I love snow so much I think I could live with the humidity and the cold.

We'll see, I can't know if it's worth it until I've lived it. For CE's law school we almost definitely will be moving to the East Coast or the MidWest so I'll get the chance to experience the daily humidity of life East of the Rockies and the crazy cold snowy winters.

Your state is so gorgeous though. I've only visited Seattle, but I really wanna visit Olympic and hike/camp in that area and visit the northern cascades. I'm a big nature person and everything I have seen pictures and read about makes me want to visit.

Yeah I love WA so much. Like you were saying the other day part of you really wants to not be the guy who's lived in Texas his entire life. I've lived within a 1 1/2 drive from where I was born my entire life and part of me loves the idea of living somewhere else for a while.

Though part of me is frightened by that. Part of me worries that I'll never love some place as much as here. I love the natural beauty of WA and I love our weather even if I wished the low lands would get a little more snow. I love camping and hiking. I love that skunks and ticks are very rare here. Also I love that we have few poisonous creatures. I love the ocean and the large mountains. I love that I know all the plants and wildlife.

If I love where we end up then that's great, though I wonder if I'll want to retire to WA or OR even if I love end up loving someplace like Chicago, DC, SF, Boston, Philly, NYC, or wherever we end. I do wonder if I can ever love someplace as much as I love the PNW.

Texas is probably where I would want to retire. Unless I can get a job at Disneyworld cause they would be mine and the fiancées dream retirement. We've both wanted to intern there or work there but neither of us could fit the internship in our college schedule.

As for the drought, it's been severe in most of the state going on four years now, if it continues through this summer. It really sucks for fishing cause bass fishing was thriving all over Texas and now it's starting to see drought reprocussions. It's also affect deer population in certain parts of the state because the deer are having to move where there is still water.

ETA: please excuse grammar and stuff cause I'm at work and this phone screen is too small to fix everything
Last edited by Dr. Nefario on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:53 pm

justabitunusual wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:

Yeah, I just went and got a copy, had to something other than tls and tv ...anyway, it was weird, but still worth the read, don't wanna give anything away, but it was like almost a different genre

Hmm if I don't find it tomorrow I may go to the public lib here and see if they'll give me a card

gamerish

Post removed...

Postby gamerish » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:55 pm

Post removed...

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:57 pm

Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gamerish

Post removed...

Postby gamerish » Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Post removed...

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:00 pm

gamerish wrote:My uncle lives in a brownstone. Most days homeless people piss on his stoop.

Don't out Rigo like that. Let my deaf caterpillar dream!

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”