FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS GREY CONFIRMED!!!!

Who will be the first person you tell your score?

Parents
29%
Spouse
22%
Sibling/kids/Other family member
4%
Friends
15%
This Thread
9%
No one loves me
11%
What score?
9%

Total votes: 95

Dr. Nefario

Re: FEBRUARY 2015 WAITERS' CIRCUS

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 pm

EvergreenStateLady wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:
sfoglia wrote:I just saw a recipe for tuna on pasta, which I have never considered before. I very much want tuna right now. Pasta optional.

Debating between ahi tuna with capers or pork chops for dinner. You may have just made up my mind.

Ahi tuna with capers and a little lemon and fresh ground pepper sounds yummy to me at the moment. All I have is canned tuna. :P Not the same thing at all.

Yup it's happening. I'm a sucker for seafood. Had swordfish last night

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:38 pm

:mrgreen:
Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:39 pm

Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CambrianExplosives

Postby CambrianExplosives » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:Please provide intimate details about how you met, leading up to the proposal and her saying yes. TYIA.

Scratch that - I'm being incredibly heteronormative right now. Did she propose? #feminism

Wow... that would be a really long post. We were together for 10 years before we were married so that could get out of hand.

Here's a life lesson though, never buy someone a ring online when you attached your email to their phone. :P

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:44 pm

CambrianExplosives wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:Please provide intimate details about how you met, leading up to the proposal and her saying yes. TYIA.

Scratch that - I'm being incredibly heteronormative right now. Did she propose? #feminism

Wow... that would be a really long post. We were together for 10 years before we were married so that could get out of hand.

Here's a life lesson though, never buy someone a ring online when you attached your email to their phone. :P

Haha that's awesome. I was so scared fiancé was gonna find my ring when I bought it. I ended up having my grandma go and get it and hide it in my uncles gun safe so I had no evidence trail.

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:45 pm

Dirigo wrote:
Shakawkaw wrote:
Dirigo wrote:I just need to move to the city for a larger dating pool.

Yes, you should move to the city. Just bite the bullet and get a 2BD with me.

If you're still looking at the end of March, count me in.

My sanity will be long gone if I'm still looking by the end of this month. Unclear what will happen if it's by the end of March.

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:45 pm

You two should PW. :)

gamerish

Post removed...

Postby gamerish » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:47 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by gamerish on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:44 am, edited 7 times in total.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:48 pm

peppermint wrote:
peppermint wrote:
RaiderRed wrote:Really curious who your SO is! Are you going to LS as well or just him?

I was thinking about this as well. Are you Cambrian's SO? I know he's somewhere near Seattle cuz of the cream cheese hot dog info :mrgreen:

And she's been dying to say something too. She's been trying to respect my privacy in case I didn't want adcoms to have more information on me, but she's also really bad at not bringing it up. :P

I knew it! Yay, this is awesome! She's our first TLS groupie! Evergreen, you just couldn't resist poasting with us :P

Lol I'm good at being a groupie! :mrgreen:

Even if I wanted to go to law school I'm a terrible test taker - especially timed tests - I'd never do well enough to get into the same law school as him. But I'm not interested in being a lawyer, if I went back to school it'd be for something related to art, science, or teaching. I'm working part time retail at the moment blah! :p Trying to get an HR job but if that doesn't work out after CE finishes law school I may go back to school.

CambrianExplosives

Postby CambrianExplosives » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:48 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:You two should PW. :)

I'm at work right now if it happens it won't be for a while.

gamerish

Post removed...

Postby gamerish » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:49 pm

Post removed...
Last edited by gamerish on Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:44 am, edited 7 times in total.

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:50 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:Spill da deets. How long have you been in a relationship and where are you two located that it's an LDR?

I really appreciate dating a TLSer. I know that sounds weird. But sometimes I think about it, and it's just so nice to have someone supporting me who knows exactly what I'm going through. Basically, Jackel - further reasons why we should date.

Going on 3 years. Its been on and off LD for 6-9 months at a time due to each of us having various internships in different locations at different times. He's interning at an investment bank in NYC now while I'm stuck in school in Philly. We are both just so busy that I see him once or twice a month. He isn't a TLSer (he calls it my nerd blog haha) but he has been really supportive of what I'm going through even though he doesn't understand all of it.

But, I've never dated a TLSer so I might be missing out on something. Maybe I should try it out.

sfoglia

Postby sfoglia » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:51 pm

Shakawkaw wrote:
sfoglia wrote:I just saw a recipe for tuna on pasta, which I have never considered before. I very much want tuna right now. Pasta optional.

Wait. That sounds delicious.

Doesn't it? With sliced tomatoes and other veggies?

Of course I hate to cook so really I'm just going to open a can of tuna and throw some salt and pepper on it, eat that. May not even put it in a bowl.

Did call my gym and upgrade my membership so we're +1 on healthy things for the day, can go -1 for dinner and still break even.

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:53 pm

sfoglia wrote:Did call my gym and upgrade my membership so we're +1 on healthy things for the day, can go -1 for dinner and still break even.

I like this logic. I'm going to use it.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Rigo

Postby Rigo » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:54 pm

Last edited by Rigo on Thu Mar 05, 2015 2:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

peppermint

Postby peppermint » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:55 pm

Last edited by peppermint on Wed Mar 11, 2015 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:00 pm

peppermint wrote:
JackelJ wrote:He isn't a TLSer (he calls it my nerd blog haha) but he has been really supportive of what I'm going through even though he doesn't understand all of it.

Jacks, you should get him to poast with us. His sn can be MrJackelJ :P

haha its not going to happen

storpappa

Postby storpappa » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Would you rather your safety picks came in first, then your target and finally your stretch or the stretch decisions, target and safety
Not saying they are Admit, deny or waitlist, just the order they come in

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:02 pm

Met as freshman high school students on a class trip to Maui. Our friends were friends with eachother. Started dating our sophomore year of HS. Started living together our second year of college and got two cats later that year. Got married this past September in a beautiful state park that's nearby that has a historical log cabin.

Also 12 years of dating before marriage to be exact, 13 years as friends. Are you forgetting? Do I need to become a cliche sitcom wife? :roll: :wink:

Shakawkaw

Postby Shakawkaw » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:03 pm

Dirigo wrote:K.

Although, to be honest, I'm totally fine with getting a sublet for a month and then going all in with you. I'm flexible. Unclear if we would mesh well as roommates, but I would think so. Given the apts you've been sending me, you have tolerable tastes. And your taste in men is also tolerable. Down for eye candy. Maybe we can be neighbors with Sfogs! :mrgreen:

ETA: Evergreen, why did you two wait so long before taking the plunge?

Dr. Nefario

Postby Dr. Nefario » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:05 pm

EvergreenStateLady wrote:

Met as freshman high school students on a class trip to Maui. Our friends were friends with eachother. Started dating our sophomore year of HS. Started living together our second year of college and got two cats later that year. Got married this past September in a beautiful state park that's nearby that has a historical log cabin.

Also 12 years of dating before marriage to be exact, 13 years as friends. Are you forgetting? Do I need to become a cliche sitcom wife? :roll: :wink:

That's adoradble! And semi close to my story but we're only going on six years. I love high school sweetheart stories. :)

schmelling

Post removed.

Postby schmelling » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:06 pm

Post removed.
Last edited by schmelling on Sat Dec 05, 2015 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

JackelJ

Postby JackelJ » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:07 pm

Who goes to Maui on a class trip as freshmen in HS, and why did I not go to that school? So jealous. Or did you live in Hawaii? That would make more sense.

EvergreenStateLady

Postby EvergreenStateLady » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:09 pm

schmelling wrote:shit is getting so real in this thread. I left for how long? and I get back and everyone is married and moving in together?

I thought you and Pepp were going to get married! You can't back out now the weddings in a week and everything's been paid for and all guests have already bought their plane tickets.

Return to “LSAT Prep and Discussion Forum”